Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Will be interesting to see how the harem will work with consuming everyone/everything. The origin does say that love is complicated for us so it might be that our version of that is just having them all in our head and creating proxy bodies for them if needed for some reason.
I think eye boy gives two possible answers for a reason, Power/Love, maybe they are NOT supposed to work together.
If you say power, easy just eat everybody, but if you say love then things get complicated.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I think eye boy gives two possible answers for a reason, Power/Love, maybe they are NOT supposed to work together.
If you say power, easy just eat everybody, but if you say love then things get complicated.
It's possible, my headcanon at the moment is that the monster instinct becomes so strong once we're at that point where if we love someone, we need them with us 24/7 and what better way for that than to eat them. Even more so with high corruption.

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, the eat all you can (buffet route) or lets be friends (harem route) paths seem easy enough. The path in between might actually be the hardest to figure out since eating some while leaving others alive can have very different results on who exactly is alive in the endgame... I'd imagine some characters like the farmer, the researcher, Eric, AB and side characters like that are irrelevant, but eating Jake, Danica, Alice, Michael and any of the others still to come or leaving them alive, will be harder to write into a working scene... Too many possible combinations...

But i would like to see that route, being able to judge who deserves to be absorbed but not going all-out on corruption...

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I think on the corruption path the MC has eaten all essential spawns and monsters to have all six of the original powers.
The powers of the Arbiters or Origins. Ella seems obsessed with perfect evolutions, if being a perfect evolution means you inherited the powers of both twin Apostles you inherit the power of the Origin... (The eye does not except the authority of the first, not because he's stronger but because he's higher level, the Apostles are next generation, offspring to the Origins)

On the no corruption path MC will be one of up to six superhumans with each an original power... Michael and Alice seem likely candidates to be 2 others with an original power, Amber or Liz might be another possibility (my guess Liz, she excels in everything lol) due to the fact it seems likely they're gonna be kidnapped to serve as permanent bodies for 2 Apostles...
That would cover 4, the other 2? Pure speculation but i think Charlie will be another, Shopkeep supports her so she's important.
Either Claudia or Tiffany seems a valid option, although Tiffany sooner as candidate for eating, she's too powerhungry..
But i could see MC ending up with 2 or even more original powers simply by defeating certain monsters, the son of Deryl and Aglaecwif seems a likely candidate for that, the power of the Apostle of Aglaecwif and Rebis... Valravn another...

In the end S.I.N. (or what's left of it) and HERO will fight together, the Dark Lord will be the enemy...
He's been trying to do the same, killing Gods, eating Apostles to get all 6 original powers...
Deus needs Ella to complete her work, to get out of this mess.... The 6 original powers are the key to stopping the monster invasion.... (Or to let it happen and rule them on the corruption path... )

Edit : I could even see MC's original power being "Unity" and he can combine the power of 2 superhumans to have excess to their original power, like Jake + Michael = Order...
Nice explanation, didn't know half of that lol.

Still think its highly unlikely he's going to be limited to just six powers. The corruption path would probably let him take on the form of whatever he consumes. while the hero path would probably have him develop his memory powers to be able to completely copy superpowered beings.

And I know its probably not gonna happen but it would be cool if the corrupted player transformed into only other monsters to fight while the hero route had him transform into his friends. It could be that the corrupted Player understands monsters more so he has an easier time turning into other monsters while being the opposite for hero john.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh yeah, I just remembered what she said this update. Nico must be a Darkness(My MC) fan now. What's up with her saying "Try to pin her down for me" to jill and them? That's similar to what the MC said to Laurie and Del during the Cole fight, when he was about to Mantis Punch him. She must've liked his confidence there and him helping her must still be on her mind, even though she fucked Cole up herself. The Nico we know wouldn't say something like that at all lol.

I'm joking mostly but that's an odd thing for Nico to say when she's usually boastful about being able to do anything herself. Who knows though, she might be slowly becoming a simp after the MC helped her or maybe I'm just being delusional as usual.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm confused about the papa portion. Are you referring to the Agla chick or another female character?
Yes, I was referring to Aglaecwif. I should call my MC Papa Darkness now. I hope WW makes it a female monster instead. She implied that she only has sons but a daughter would be a twist. Especially one with daddy issues and maybe some inherited powers from the 3rd and 4th. Their child would be a 2nd Generation monsters of our Twin Apostles and most likely extremely powerful.

We don't know how Monster birth and growth works though, at least not in full detail yet. They could be born in human ways, while growing slow, or in the span of a few months, they're adults. Either way, I don't expect to find out about our kid anytime soon.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I'm joking mostly but that's an odd thing for Nico to say when she's usually boastful about being able to do anything herself. Who knows though, she might be slowly becoming a simp after the MC helped her or maybe I'm just being delusional as usual.
It does seem she's been humbled at least a little bit, we'll have to see if that has any longterm ramifications but she's someone so far up her own ass she'd need a truly vicious asskicking to realise she's not all powerful.

I hope WW makes it a female monster instead. She implied that she only has sons but a daughter would be a twist. Especially one with daddy issues and maybe some inherited powers from the 3rd and 4th.
I wholeheartedly agree with this, seeing as how you've got one of my favourite characters from Ravager as a signature I assume we both badly want the offspring to be female. :KEK:

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This story is so well packed that I struggle sometime following.
What's an Origin again?
We can't tell with 100% certainty, but one working theory is that the Eye is the "father" of the monsters "Body" and "Memory" (alternatively known as the "Third" and the "Fourth", the ones that turned MC into a superhuman).

The Eye refers to itself as an "Origin".

So I assume that the "Origins" (or alternatively "Arbiters"), is the set of beings which are one level higher than the "Numbered" (or else "Apostles") in the monster hierarchy.

There are 6 Origins and each is the father of 2 of the Numbered. The first Origin has created Authority and Energy, the second Origin has created Body and Memory etc.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1161197

Overview:
The power to shapeshift, to alter your body in any way you see fit, a power forced upon you, an 18-year-old boy, by monsters of unknown origin.
How will you use this power? To seduce? To kill? Or do you simply want to live your life as a college freshman without worry?
Whatever you may choose, it won't be an easy journey. Protect your secret from the humans around you. Uncover the secrets of other superhumans like you. Grow your strength to face the monsters that made you.
Can you do it? Can you survive this monstrous world? And perhaps... enjoy some love and lust along the way?
Have a go and find out.

Weird fetish stuff like trap, ntr, whatever, is optional

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: WeirdWorld - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.951
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Gameplay:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Gallery Unlock - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2642743 View attachment 2215655 View attachment 2389861 View attachment 2392382 View attachment 2642747 View attachment 2642745 View attachment 1948598 View attachment 1948613 View attachment 2078966 View attachment 2642746 View attachment 2215656 View attachment 2389867 View attachment 2389863 View attachment 1618730 View attachment 1948610 View attachment 2389875 View attachment 1442572 View attachment 1360676
I finished playing the update and I have to admit it was awesome and I really like this game as its story is very good and it's not just let's have sex

Reactions: bloodaxis

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Updating the Superhumans list post I wrote with all the info we've got on the new update. Also I am now organizing them by organization/affiliation and then sorting by relative power.

H.E.R.O
Cthulhu Squad​
  1. Bernhard Gunvald - Level 5 - Macro scale aerokinesis, Moves as the wind and can likely stay in that state. Decades of combat experience. Decades as a level 5 and one of only 3 naturally evolved level 5s. Fully fluent in monster language. Monster parent unknown. High Corruption
  2. Henrick Bendrix - Level 5 - Reality Manipulation (Speculative). Decades of combat experience. Decades as a level 5 and one of only 3 naturally evolved level 5s. Fully fluent in monster language. Monster parent unknown
  3. Lisa Corven - Level 5 - Power Unknown. High combat experience. Monster parent unknown. Clearly no regeneration since she's lost all her limbs
  4. Elijah - Level 5 - No further info
  5. Kira - Level 5 - No further info
Lucifer Squad​
  1. Malik Drexel - Level 5 - Macro Scale Pyrokinesis; can manipulate, size, intensity, duration etc. Defensively burns anything close to him so is probably invulnerable to physical attack. Can transform himself and move around as a flame. Decades of combat experience. Decades as a level 5 and one of only 3 naturally evolved level 5s. Monster parent unknown, but during the Origin Evolution dead end, he was called "The Fire".
  2. Nicolette Heart Level 5 - Point to Point Spacial Manipulation. Generates 6 Portal Rings that join any 2 points of space together. Allows teleportation without any real limitation. She's able to bring a part of the sun into an area and can send things into space. Objects have to be mostly in the rings' radius to be moved. Her attack style bypasses most types of defense. Conversely, she's quite soft - dependent on her teleportation to escape attack.
  3. Alexis Allaband - Level 5 - Iron Heart - Has circulating liquid iron in her body that she can manipulate. Continuously creates massive quantities and can combine it with ground iron to make and manipulate even larger quantities. Makes her enormously durable and can fly on iron discs. Limited by the quantity she can create (takes time to build) and can't seem to generate lots of kinetic force (unable to puncture Goliath's skin - granted dude was the size of several mountains and probably had skin a mile thick). Also seems to rip out of her when it reaches critical levels within her body. 5 as a superhuman with significant combat experience. Mid Corruption
  4. Clark Caballero - Level 5 - Imbued Light - Emits energy as light that can recharge both people and machines. Can be selectively emitted and charged up. Is able to imbue it into People and Objects to improve their abilities. Also can be used for combat but is considered relatively weak in combat potential for a level 5. 5+ years as a superhuman with significant combat experience. Monster parent is likely a relative of Tiffany's. Could be a descendant of the 8th.
  5. Lochan Deus - Level 4 - Future Sight/Non Linear Time/Dimensional BS. Man has a dev console and knows how to use it. Powers unclear but had no problem predicting and intercepting Valravn's darkness based movement, the Hexenringe's teleportation, or the Origin Evolution's orbital descent. Lisa mentioned he and Zack are responsible for watching for monsters and dissent amongst superhumans so probably related in monster parentage.
Reaper Squad​
  1. Nyx Elis - Level 5 - Positive/Negative energy manipulation. Kills just by being near something and is capable of reviving/speaking to /manipulating the dead. She can mark people and then bring them back when they die. Limitations unknown but it is very literal. Could not bring back Duncan since he wasn't technically dead, just transformed into a tree. Can focus her power to kill whatever she targets regardless of durability, limitations unknown. Decades of combat experience. Multiple years as level 5. Monster parent unknown. High Corruption
  2. Jill Pyre - Level 4 - Vector Manipulation (speculative). Was able to change the direction of Duncan's ice blasts. Seemingly limited combat experience (or was just really scared of Ella). No further information.
  3. Duncan Gillebrand - Level 3 - Form magma blades or cold cannons from his hands. Body strengthened to the standard of a Level 5. Combat veteran. Despite that, unable to combat the internal power of a Level 5. Low corruption
Oberon Squad​
  1. Lucius Valentine - Level 5 - Unlimited Fission - Can create practically limitless duplicates of himself. Duplicates seem to retain all skills, abilities, memories, and powers. Decades as a superhuman and as a Level 5. High Corruption
Kronos Squad​
  1. Zack Zaman - Level 5 - Time Manipulation (speculative) - Given his codename seems likely that his powers have something to do with time. Not considered the strongest of the 5 captains but is considered especially dangerous to superhumans like Nico (presumably since their speed would not protect them). No further info
MC, MC Adjacent, and Miscellaneous​
  1. MC - Level 3 - Practically limitless control of his own form. Can read the makeup and skills and then replicate anything/anyone he touches or is otherwise able to make a connection with. Replication is perfect including memories, material characteristics, skills etc. Threat range dependent on form. Some form of mental manipulation via memory. Can read/manipulate them via touch. Standard superhuman resilience, speed, and strength. Pronounced weakness to electricity and weak to other tactics that easily/efficiently destroy flesh. <1 year of being a superhuman. Significant combat experience. Confirmed combined spawn of both the 3rd and 4th Apostles with primary influence being either the 3rd (the Body) or 4th (the Memory)
  2. Alice Alderman - Level 2 - Graviton Manipulation - Manipulates gravity via gravitons she emits. Can use them to significantly augment her force and movement and throw them for various gravitic effects. Generates small graviton field around herself to protect herself which grants significant durability. <1 year of being a superhuman. Significant combat experience. Confirmed child of the Fairy - descendant of the 6th Apostle (the Ether)
  3. Deryl Livermore - Level 3 - Living Philosopher's Stone - Bleeds elixir that can be made into anything. at level 1 was limited to small objects, current limits unknown. Confirmed child of the Rebis
  4. Micheal Carlowe - Level 2 - Energy Absorption and Emission. Absorbs ambient energy and superhuman energy to mix with his own internal energy. Energy can be repurposed to augment his physical abilities or be emitted as radiation blasts. Combat veteran. Confirmed child of the 2nd Apostle (the Power).
  5. Jake - Level 2- Power has two components. It passively effects the minds of people around him, minimizing his threat profile and actively messing with the minds of people who try to attack him (like causing them to miss attacks) . The active component allows him to control anyone around him. There seem to be no limits other than physical distance and the control stays as long as he needs it to. Its effect on superhumans is variable. When he's subtle he can influence even level 5s (albeit till someone made the level 5 notice that she behaved strangely). Both a level 5 (alexis) and Level 1 (daryl) have broken his control . He is also able to make psychic commands with predetermined effects (cause pain, cause someone to reveal themselves, etc) . Physically weak though. <1 year of being a superhuman. No/very little combat experience. Confirmed spawn of the 1st (the Authority)
  6. Tiffany Miliken - Level 1 - Light transformation and emission - Like Clarke is able to emit a light that refreshes superhumans and recharges energy devices. Is able to turn into light to move and is able to change back and forth without limit. Unable to accurately perceive reality in her light state. Given HERO combat gear tailored to her powers to increase combat potential. Possible child of the 8th Apostle
  7. Laurie Kernz - Level 2 - Produces an infectious crystal that she can fashion into different objects. Preferred technique is to throw the objects at targets where they do damage. The crystal then transforms any matter into itself creating a spreading infection. Can also create larger objects like knives and swords to increase damage or crystal armor to create deterrent protection. Unknown time as a superhuman.
  8. Danica - Level 2 - Power manifests as 2 distinct abilities: The ability to 1. summon cross shaped energy that can be used both defensively (to block MCs Oscar shaped fists) and offensively (to cut flesh and objects) and 2. to manifest an invisible cross on objects that grows with time. Growth requires continued eye contact with the object. On command the cross immediately destroys all parts of the object covered by it. (unknown how it interacts with superhumans with energy barriers like Klaus or augmented resistance like Alice or Micheal). Years as an Assassin and superhuman. Limited combat experience with superhumans. Monster parent's power and standing unknown, name and appearance known.
  9. Demi - Level 1 - Creates an attraction field around themselves. People see a person that is naturally attractive to them and want to protect/be helpful to Demi. Is able (with prolonged effort) to alter the perceptions and thought patterns of people though not on a large scale and the level of thought pattern alteration seems to scale with time and effort (barely any effect on MC vs completely messing with Clover's understanding of self and reality. No combat experience. Monster parent unknown
  10. Angelica - Level 1 - Lactates a restorative milk that boosts abilities.
  11. Sharon - Level 1 - HERO's memory scanner
  12. Katie Daniels - Level 1 - Sensory Overload. Can make people feel things like pain and pleasure
  13. Kiri - Level 1 - HERO prison warden. Can beam her thoughts to large numbers of people
S.I.N
  1. Ella Volpe - Level 5 - Localized matter manipulation with no limitations (seemingly) and perfect control/reading of the makeup of an object. Can change herself, any objects etc. Short to medium range of powers. Powers give her almost unlimited flexibility of approach but range of action limited by her proximity to target. Practically invulnerable to harm thanks to limitless regeneration and the ability to refuse change to her body. Might be able to create things that can stay separate from her body (could be the way she creates the pills without a fancy lab). 6+ years as a superhuman; very recent level 5. Looks like years of combat experience. Confirmed spawn of the 3rd: The Body
  2. Shen Haoran - Level 4 - Appeared to induce nightmares in HERO operatives that caused real physical damage. No further info.
  3. Charlie Leitz - Level 3 - Power creates 3 levels of permission. he can immediately declare something as taboo. If you violate the instruction it causes physical damage. If you make him a promise he gains power over you in exchange for empowering you. Final stage is a pact, which maximizes the boosts granted in exchange for something (speculation). Says he can't be killed unless specific requirements are met
  4. Zara - Level 3 - Powers allow her to mark people. Full effects unknown but they allow tracking.
  5. Cole - Level 3 - Gaze seems to excite atoms causing them to combust
  6. Briar - Level 3 - Plant manipulation that can also heal

Last edited:

necrovessel

Dec 9, 2022
Did the mod that unlocks the gallery has been updated? or is there a another mod (i played the game a while ago and i don't wanna start again for the new scenes)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Updating the Superhumans list post I wrote with all the info we've got on the new update. Also I am now organizing them by organization/affiliation and then sorting by relative power.

H.E.R.O
Cthulhu Squad​
  1. Bernhard Gunvald - Level 5 - Macro scale aerokinesis, Moves as the wind and can likely stay in that state. Decades of combat experience. Decades as a level 5 and one of only 3 naturally evolved level 5s. Fully fluent in monster language. Monster parent unknown. High Corruption
  2. Hendrix Bendrix - Level 5 - Reality Manipulation (Speculative). Decades of combat experience. Decades as a level 5 and one of only 3 naturally evolved level 5s. Fully fluent in monster language. Monster parent unknown
  3. Lisa Corven - Level 5 - Power Unknown. High combat experience. Monster parent unknown. Clearly no regeneration since she's lost all her limbs
  4. Elijah - Level 5 - No further info
  5. Kira - Level 5 - No further info
Lucifer Squad​
  1. Malik Drexel - Level 5 - Macro Scale Pyrokinesis; can manipulate, size, intensity, duration etc. Defensively burns anything close to him so is probably invulnerable to physical attack. Can transform himself and move around as a flame. Decades of combat experience. Decades as a level 5 and one of only 3 naturally evolved level 5s. Monster parent unknown, but during the Origin Evolution dead end, he was called "The Fire".
  2. Nicolette Heart Level 5 - Point to Point Spacial Manipulation. Generates 6 Portal Rings that join any 2 points of space together. Allows teleportation without any real limitation. She's able to bring a part of the sun into an area and can send things into space. Objects have to be mostly in the rings' radius to be moved. Her attack style bypasses most types of defense. Conversely, she's quite soft - dependent on her teleportation to escape attack.
  3. Alexis Allaband - Level 5 - Iron Heart - Has circulating liquid iron in her body that she can manipulate. Continuously creates massive quantities and can combine it with ground iron to make and manipulate even larger quantities. Makes her enormously durable and can fly on iron discs. Limited by the quantity she can create (takes time to build) and can't seem to generate lots of kinetic force (unable to puncture Goliath's skin - granted dude was the size of several mountains and probably had skin a mile thick). Also seems to rip out of her when it reaches critical levels within her body. Decades as a superhuman with significant combat experience. Mid Corruption
  4. Clark Caballero - Level 5 - Imbued Light - Emits energy as light that can recharge both people and machines. Can be selectively emitted and charged up. Is able to imbue it into People and Objects to improve their abilities. Also can be used for combat but is considered relatively weak in combat potential for a level 5. Decades as a superhuman with significant combat experience. Monster parent is likely a relative of Tiffany's. Could be a descendant of the 8th.
  5. Lochan Deus - Level 4 - Future Sight/Non Linear Time/Dimensional BS. Man has a dev console and knows how to use it. Powers unclear but had no problem predicting and intercepting Valravn's darkness based movement, the Hexenringe's teleportation, or the Origin Evolution's orbital descent. Lisa mentioned he and Zack are responsible for watching for monsters and dissent amongst superhumans so probably related in monster parentage.
Reaper Squad​
  1. Nyx Elis - Level 5 - Positive/Negative energy manipulation. Kills just by being near something and is capable of reviving/speaking to /manipulating the dead. She can mark people and then bring them back when they die. Limitations unknown but it is very literal. Could not bring back Duncan since he wasn't technically dead, just transformed into a tree. Can focus her power to kill whatever she targets regardless of durability, limitations unknown. Decades of combat experience. Multiple years as level 5. Monster parent unknown. High Corruption
  2. Jill Pyre - Level 4 - Vector Manipulation (speculative). Was able to change the direction of Duncan's ice blasts. Seemingly limited combat experience (or was just really scared of Ella). No further information.
  3. Duncan Gillebrand - Level 3 - Form magma blades or cold cannons from his hands. Body strengthened to the standard of a Level 5. Combat veteran. Despite that, unable to combat the internal power of a Level 5. Low corruption
Oberon Squad​
  1. Lucius Valentine - Level 5 - Unlimited Fission - Can create practically limitless duplicates of himself. Duplicates seem to retain all skills, abilities, memories, and powers. Decades as a superhuman and as a Level 5. High Corruption
Kronos Squad​
  1. Zack Zaman - Level 5 - Time Manipulation (speculative) - Given his codename seems likely that his powers have something to do with time. Not considered the strongest of the 5 captains but is considered especially dangerous to superhumans like Nico (presumably since their speed would not protect them). No further info
MC, MC Adjacent, and Miscellaneous​
  1. MC - Level 3 - Practically limitless control of his own form. Can read the makeup and skills and then replicate anything/anyone he touches or is otherwise able to make a connection with. Replication is perfect including memories, material characteristics, skills etc. Threat range dependent on form. Some form of mental manipulation via memory. Can read/manipulate them via touch. Standard superhuman resilience, speed, and strength. Pronounced weakness to electricity and weak to other tactics that easily/efficiently destroy flesh. <1 year of being a superhuman. Significant combat experience. Confirmed combined spawn of both the 3rd and 4th Apostles with primary influence being either the 3rd (the Body) or 4th (the Memory)
  2. Alice Alderman - Level 2 - Graviton Manipulation - Manipulates gravity via gravitons she emits. Can use them to significantly augment her force and movement and throw them for various gravitic effects. Generates small graviton field around herself to protect herself which grants significant durability. <1 year of being a superhuman. Significant combat experience. Confirmed child of the Fairy - descendant of the 6th Apostle (the Ether)
  3. Deryl Livermore - Level 3 - Living Philosopher's Stone - Bleeds elixir that can be made into anything. at level 1 was limited to small objects, current limits unknown. Confirmed child of the Rebis
  4. Micheal Carlowe - Level 2 - Energy Absorption and Emission. Absorbs ambient energy and superhuman energy to mix with his own internal energy. Energy can be repurposed to augment his physical abilities or be emitted as radiation blasts. Combat veteran. Confirmed child of the 2nd Apostle (the Power).
  5. Jake - Level 2- Power has two components. It passively effects the minds of people around him, minimizing his threat profile and actively messing with the minds of people who try to attack him (like causing them to miss attacks) . The active component allows him to control anyone around him. There seem to be no limits other than physical distance and the control stays as long as he needs it to. Its effect on superhumans is variable. When he's subtle he can influence even level 5s (albeit till someone made the level 5 notice that she behaved strangely). Both a level 5 (alexis) and Level 1 (daryl) have broken his control . He is also able to make psychic commands with predetermined effects (cause pain, cause someone to reveal themselves, etc) . Physically weak though. <1 year of being a superhuman. No/very little combat experience. Confirmed spawn of the 1st (the Authority)
  6. Tiffany Miliken - Level 1 - Light transformation and emission - Like Clarke is able to emit a light that refreshes superhumans and recharges energy devices. Is able to turn into light to move and is able to change back and forth without limit. Unable to accurately perceive reality in her light state. Given HERO combat gear tailored to her powers to increase combat potential. Possible child of the 8th Apostle
  7. Laurie Kernz - Level 2 - Produces an infectious crystal that she can fashion into different objects. Preferred technique is to throw the objects at targets where they do damage. The crystal then transforms any matter into itself creating a spreading infection. Can also create larger objects like knives and swords to increase damage or crystal armor to create deterrent protection. Unknown time as a superhuman.
  8. Danica - Level 2 - Power manifests as 2 distinct abilities: The ability to 1. summon cross shaped energy that can be used both defensively (to block MCs Oscar shaped fists) and offensively (to cut flesh and objects) and 2. to manifest an invisible cross on objects that grows with time. Growth requires continued eye contact with the object. On command the cross immediately destroys all parts of the object covered by it. (unknown how it interacts with superhumans with energy barriers like Klaus or augmented resistance like Alice or Micheal). Years as an Assassin and superhuman. Limited combat experience with superhumans. Monster parent's power and standing unknown, name and appearance known.
  9. Demi - Level 1 - Creates an attraction field around themselves. People see a person that is naturally attractive to them and want to protect/be helpful to Demi. Is able (with prolonged effort) to alter the perceptions and thought patterns of people though not on a large scale and the level of thought pattern alteration seems to scale with time and effort (barely any effect on MC vs completely messing with Clover's understanding of self and reality. No combat experience. Monster parent unknown
  10. Angelica - Level 1 - Lactates a restorative milk that boosts abilities.
  11. Sharon - Level 1 - HERO's memory scanner
  12. Katie Daniels - Level 1 - Sensory Overload. Can make people feel things like pain and pleasure
  13. Kiri - Level 1 - HERO prison warden. Can beam her thoughts to large numbers of people
S.I.N
  1. Ella Volpe - Level 5 - Localized matter manipulation with no limitations (seemingly) and perfect control/reading of the makeup of an object. Can change herself, any objects etc. Short to medium range of powers. Powers give her almost unlimited flexibility of approach but range of action limited by her proximity to target. Practically invulnerable to harm thanks to limitless regeneration and the ability to refuse change to her body. Might be able to create things that can stay separate from her body (could be the way she creates the pills without a fancy lab). 5-9 years as a superhuman; very recent level 5. Looks like years of combat experience. Confirmed spawn of the 3rd: The Body
  2. Shen Haoran - Level 4 - Appeared to induce nightmares in HERO operatives that caused real physical damage. No further info.
  3. Charlie Leitz - Level 3 - Power creates 3 levels of permission. he can immediately declare something as taboo. If you violate the instruction it causes physical damage. If you make him a promise he gains power over you in exchange for empowering you. Final stage is a pact, which maximizes the boosts granted in exchange for something (speculation). Says he can't be killed unless specific requirements are met
  4. Zara - Level 3 - Powers allow her to mark people. Full effects unknown but they allow tracking.
  5. Cole - Level 3 - Gaze seems to excite atoms causing them to combust
  6. Briar - Level 3 - Plant manipulation that can also heal
There's some slight corrections needed. Over a quick glance, the Lexi thing is wrong. She only had her powers for 5 years, not a decade. She's only 28 and gained her power when she was 23. Ella was 14 when she became a superhuman and now she's 21, so that's 6 to 7 years(you weren't wrong, I just added extra accuracy to it). For the MC, he can now give memories, if you killed Jake and healed Mia.

Nico is also officially credited as being the current fastest character or superhuman, I should say, in game. Being instant with her teleportation. It was something we already discussed in the past but this update laid it out there. As long as her guard is up, Nico can't be caught with raw speed.

There may or may not be some more here and there.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes