Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
Even Jared has his standing sprite upgraded. Hopefully other older characters follow soon.

On another note, wasn't Ella elvoved to lv 5 using a stolen serum? But the old man Xanthe said it needed to be refined based on each user so how did a random unrefined serum works for Ella? Or did the old man just lied so that he doesn't have to give away too many of his serums :ROFLMAO:.
I mean, I think the point of refining it is to make it even safer for the individual attempting to evolve, not to make it so they can evolve. Additionally, the serum's strength likely needs to be calibrated for the evolution that is being acquired. A level 4 going to 5? Probably an undiluted serum with the safety mods needed for 100% success. A level 1 becoming a level 2? A dilution would likely be required, and possibly several additional mods to ensure that one doesn't monster-fy during evolution. So Ella could likely evolve to level 5 with the stolen serum with only a higher chance of becoming a monster than those who used the altered serum. Seeing as how Ella has been a level 4 for years, she likely believed she had a slim to almost no chance of failing at the last stage, and thus took the plunge.

Aug 4, 2020
I feel like Ella is only pretending to be dead so she can look around inside of Hero more, and maybe free Valravn since he's apparently incredibly powerful at his full strength

Reactions: JasonMan221330

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I'm back sup @DrakoGhoul and @vogelbeest

Is anyone starting the Alice appreciation trend?

Anyone felt that the MC may reach level 4 in the next update

Things I wanna see on the next update:
1.) Hot baby mama
2.) More impreg options, why cause of Alice we all saw she also wanted a kid
3.) A scene with Nyx, them thighs!
4.) A LOL with Ella cause she's a troll like that
5.) More scene with the harem, preferably the tentacle kind
6.) The great return of the almighty GoldFish
7.) More lore!

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Wow, the jump in Power after the MC's third Evolution was bigger than I expected: +200. I assumed it'd be +100 at best, but this is quite substantial and it makes more sense given the massive difference between a Level 4 and Level 5.

It would be interesting if Dead End 37 also updated the stats to give us a preview of how powerful Beyond Level 5 is, but alas.

If each Evolution is stronger than the previous, Evolution 4 might grant +500 power and Evolution 5 might grant +1000. The increments might also be much greater: I wouldn't be surprised if now it's more common for us to get +5 or +10 to Power.

The founders are probably in the range of 4000-5000 Power or something similarly ridiculous.

Armstrong23

Mar 5, 2022
Does anybody know what the power of Team Kronos captain is? I forgot if it was mentioned when we were 1st introduced to him.

Also any theories on MC's dad? It would be cool if he is revealed to be a superhuman ala Ichigo's dad from Bleach(if anybody gets this reference).

AnonymousMouse

Jul 20, 2018
Does anybody know what the power of Team Kronos captain is? I forgot if it was mentioned when we were 1st introduced to
I feel like a LONG time ago Xanthe and Dexter were having a conversation and said they needed him to recover because Deus is much less reliable or something like that so I think he has some kinda prescience like Deus kinda fits with Kronos naming scheme too

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I feel like a LONG time ago Xanthe and Dexter were having a conversation and said they needed him to recover because Deus is much less reliable or something like that so I think he has some kinda prescience like Deus kinda fits with Kronos naming scheme too
IIRC it was not that Deus was being weaker...
But Deus was being disobedient. And they need him too much to do anything about it.
Deus has his own agenda

AnonymousMouse

Jul 20, 2018
IIRC it was not that Deus was being weaker...
But Deus was being disobedient. And they need him too much to do anything about it.
Deus has his own agenda
Yes exactly. It’s a pretty scary thought though if he does have similar powers to Deus but at level 5 instead level 4… we saw in that new dead end how strong Deus already is wtf did team Kronos fight that could fuck even them all up so much lol

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Yes exactly. It’s a pretty scary thought though if he does have similar powers to Deus but at level 5 instead level 4… we saw in that new dead end how strong Deus already is wtf did team Kronos fight that could fuck even them all up so much lol
It's also in the choices you make like if you preach about Superhuman being the future and such then you get a bond point with him and the others I think.

So definitely the Magneto of the bunch all that's missing from Deus is the white hair

Reactions: AnonymousMouse

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Does anybody know what the power of Team Kronos captain is? I forgot if it was mentioned when we were 1st introduced to him.
When we first meet him there's no mention of his powers. There's told he's the captain of team Kronos, not to feel offended by his lack of response, he's a private person and recovering from grievous wounds... (that's after Ella's goons attack the studio)

However Dexter and Xanthe have a talk where one aks how Deus compares to Zack in terms of foreseeing the future. (after joining HERO)
So that at least is one of his powers. Also it's clear Xanthe needs team Kronos back (they're first in line for the serum)
because it's been a mess since they were taken down... (that's after you won the fight with Klaus)

Makes you wonder what team Kronos was up against... They were taken down and have been recovering for a long time...
And we clearly see the value of seeing the future in a battle with Deus... (although Deus might not be able to pull that off if MC didn't evolve recently...) Only thing i can think of is that battle had to take place or the future would have even be worse...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm calling it now, the player will be able to transform into other superpowered beings/monsters to literally be able to use every superpower by the end of the game.
I think on the corruption path the MC has eaten all essential spawns and monsters to have all six of the original powers.
The powers of the Arbiters or Origins. Ella seems obsessed with perfect evolutions, if being a perfect evolution means you inherited the powers of both twin Apostles you inherit the power of the Origin... (The eye does not except the authority of the first, not because he's stronger but because he's higher level, the Apostles are next generation, offspring to the Origins)

On the no corruption path MC will be one of up to six superhumans with each an original power... Michael and Alice seem likely candidates to be 2 others with an original power, Amber or Liz might be another possibility (my guess Liz, she excels in everything lol) due to the fact it seems likely they're gonna be kidnapped to serve as permanent bodies for 2 Apostles...
That would cover 4, the other 2? Pure speculation but i think Charlie will be another, Shopkeep supports her so she's important.
Either Claudia or Tiffany seems a valid option, although Tiffany sooner as candidate for eating, she's too powerhungry..
But i could see MC ending up with 2 or even more original powers simply by defeating certain monsters, the son of Deryl and Aglaecwif seems a likely candidate for that, the power of the Apostle of Aglaecwif and Rebis... Valravn another...

In the end S.I.N. (or what's left of it) and HERO will fight together, the Dark Lord will be the enemy...
He's been trying to do the same, killing Gods, eating Apostles to get all 6 original powers...
Deus needs Ella to complete her work, to get out of this mess.... The 6 original powers are the key to stopping the monster invasion.... (Or to let it happen and rule them on the corruption path... )

Edit : I could even see MC's original power being "Unity" and he can combine the power of 2 superhumans to have excess to their original power, like Jake + Michael = Order...

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I think on the corruption path the MC has eaten all essential spawns and monsters to have all six of the original powers.
The powers of the Arbiters or Origins. Ella seems obsessed with perfect evolutions, if being a perfect evolution means you inherited the powers of both twin Apostles you inherit the power of the Origin... (The eye does not except the authority of the first, not because he's stronger but because he's higher level, the Apostles are next generation, offspring to the Origins)

On the no corruption path MC will be one of up to six superhumans with each an original power... Michael and Alice seem likely candidates to be 2 others with an original power, Amber or Liz might be another possibility (my guess Liz, she excels in everything lol) due to the fact it seems likely they're gonna be kidnapped to serve as permanent bodies for 2 Apostles...
That would cover 4, the other 2? Pure speculation but i think Charlie will be another, Shopkeep supports her so she's important.
Either Claudia or Tiffany seems a valid option, although Tiffany sooner as candidate for eating, she's too powerhungry..
But i could see MC ending up with 2 or even more original powers simply by defeating certain monsters, the son of Deryl and Aglaecwif seems a likely candidate for that, the power of the Apostle of Aglaecwif and Rebis... Valravn another...

In the end S.I.N. (or what's left of it) and HERO will fight together, the Dark Lord will be the enemy...
He's been trying to do the same, killing Gods, eating Apostles to get all 6 original powers...
Deus needs Ella to complete her work, to get out of this mess.... The 6 original powers are the key to stopping the monster invasion.... (Or to let it happen and rule them on the corruption path... )

Edit : I could even see MC's original power being "Unity" and he can combine the power of 2 superhumans to have excess to their original power, like Jake + Michael = Order...
Hmmm interesting explanation, thanks professor

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

so
No corruption Path: Friendship,TeamWork,Enemies to Friends and Happiness.....also Rainbow?
Corruption Path :
game-o-clock-its-game-o-clock.gif

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Some of the game's bugs have been fixed, such as the level 2 bug, and some shots and additional things have been added to the story to make it more logical, such as how the MC save Laurie and why the MC could not touch Ella body

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Will be interesting to see how the harem will work with consuming everyone/everything. The origin does say that love is complicated for us so it might be that our version of that is just having them all in our head and creating proxy bodies for them if needed for some reason.

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 335 Votes