jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I'v managed to get most of the scenes I wanted following the walk-through, but I'm still missing some, and i don't wanna use the gallery unlocker, so I'm gonna ask here, how do you get ella scene row 1 leftmost, misc scene row 5 middle one, monsters row 1 middle and right.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I'v managed to get most of the scenes I wanted following the walk-through, but I'm still missing some, and i don't wanna use the gallery unlocker, so I'm gonna ask here, how do you get ella scene row 1 leftmost, misc scene row 5 middle one, monsters row 1 middle and right.
Ella row #1 leftmost happens if you fight her and perform well the first time you track her down in her appartment. The scene ends in a deadend though.

Misc row #5 middle (assuming page 1), is Tiffany boobjob. I don't remember exactly when, either before the Miniak, or before going undercover in HERO, but you get the option to tell her that you do too much and want a reward. She asks you what you want and you can answer "Your body" to get the scene. Other choices include "Money", "Love", "Claudia".

Monsters row #1 middle and right have to do with the Kenny fight. I think both end in a deadend. I can't exactly remember how you get the middle, but the right happens if you eat Kenny and not choose the "Purge" option.

Reactions: jep3

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Ella row #1 leftmost happens if you fight her and perform well the first time you track her down in her appartment. The scene ends in a deadend though.

Misc row #5 middle (assuming page 1), is Tiffany boobjob. I don't remember exactly when, either before the Miniak, or before going undercover in HERO, but you get the option to tell her that you do too much and want a reward. She asks you what you want and you can answer "Your body" to get the scene. Other choices include "Money", "Love", "Claudia".

Monsters row #1 middle and right have to do with the Kenny fight. I think both end in a deadend. I can't exactly remember how you get the middle, but the right happens if you eat Kenny and not choose the "Purge" option.
Thanks for the reply,guess the walk-through is a double edged sword, avoiding all the choices you won't make makes you miss out on some stuff.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I'v managed to get all except this one, When MC goes to her room and fights, he just stops attacking mid way and begs for mercy and then it proceeds to ask questions,so i'm not sure how that goes, I looked at the walk through and assume its dead end 3? I can't seem to find out the exact stats needed to trigger it though

AnonymousMouse

Jul 20, 2018
I'v managed to get all except this one, When MC goes to her room and fights, he just stops attacking mid way and begs for mercy and then it proceeds to ask questions,so i'm not sure how that goes, I looked at the walk through and assume its dead end 3? I can't seem to find out the exact stats needed to trigger it though
You need more power train on first day, fight the guys in the diner and kill them, “use your full strength!” when fighting Michael and make sure to train whenever possible and you should get plenty

Reactions: jep3 and vogelbeest

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Once the "Confront Ella" event starts, the game checks for power. Depending on your power level you get different results. IYou need at least 7 to unlock the version with the sex scene.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah, Malik is OP, but his power is straightforward. In terms of firepower and hax he's up there. The attack he was about to launch, "Planck something" must have to do with the Planck temperature, which is theoretically the highest temperature physically possible. It was the temperature moment after the big bang.
You have to wonder who could tank that without breaking the law of physics.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, Malik is OP, but his power is straightforward. In terms of firepower and hax he's up there. The attack he was about to launch, "Planck something" must have to do with the Planck temperature, which is theoretically the highest temperature physically possible. It was the temperature moment after the big bang.
You have to wonder who could tank that without breaking the law of physics.
Something like that would, even if it's localised, be insane for everyone in the near vicinity so it's no surprise Nyx stops him.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Ella could shrug of a fire attack that affected gravity like it was nothing. Level 5 MC in the deadend compressed a 6km long weapon down to machete size like it was nothing, and that attack Deus used sliced it like it was nothing. And Lisa says that Malik is the only one who might have a chance against Bernhardt.

This game has forces that go beyond what we understand as overpowered. Can't wait to see what will happen!

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Ella could shrug of a fire attack that affected gravity like it was nothing. Level 5 MC in the deadend compressed a 6km long weapon down to machete size like it was nothing, and that attack Deus used sliced it like it was nothing. And Lisa says that Malik is the only one who might have a chance against Bernhardt.

This game has forces that go beyond what we understand as overpowered. Can't wait to see what will happen!
Wait… Deus attacks us? Since when? Damn every time I think I have it figured out, new surprises pops up.
As for Ella, it was not her real body being burned, hence why Nico couldn't teleport her.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Wait… Deus attacks us? Since when? Damn every time I think I have it figured out, new surprises pops up.
As for Ella, it was not her real body being burned, hence why Nico couldn't teleport her.
In the evolution if you accept the eyes proposal to let them be born with over ~25 corruption or whatever it was it continues after dead end 36 to dead end 37.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
In the evolution if you accept the eyes proposal to let them be born with over ~25 corruption or whatever it was it continues after dead end 36 to dead end 37.
Do you have pictures? Because in my current game I play “hero” with low corruption, so I didn't see this.

Edit ; Never mind, I just edited a save with URM.

Edit 2 ; Damn, jesus that was awesome. Deus is not fucking around :PogChamp:

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodaxis

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I mean, it's most likely because she understands that the less attention Ella is paying her, the more likely it is that she will get caught in Nico's portals. I get why people don't like Nico (she is a bitch to anyone who's less than level 3), but I personally do, and I hope to have more positive (read sexual) meetings with her.
I'm a bit confused by your comment here. I'm pretty sure my comment implied that I'm happy that she's trying to be my simp. In fact, I'm probably the biggest Nico simp in the thread, which isn't saying much because a lot of people hate her. Even the homies here probably give me the side eye when my simping happens.

Also, this is Nico we're talking about here, she wouldn't have asked for help or assistance, even while receiving it. This is either the MC's having some positive influence on her behavior and she doesn't realize it :KEK: or maybe she was always like this for Level 3 and above HERO agents she acknowledges. While the 1st one might actually be me being delusional, the 2nd is kind of far fetched as well since even when she got her ass kicked, she still told Malik she didn't need help lol.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I'm a bit confused by your comment here. I'm pretty sure my comment implied that I'm happy that she's trying to be my simp. In fact, I'm probably the biggest Nico simp in the thread, which isn't saying much because a lot of people hate her. Even the homies here probably give me the side eye when my simping happens.
Nico just needs some attitude adjustment otherwise she's alright.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The attack I'm referring to is Malik's Core Heat, for which the narrator says that affects gravity and destabilizes the whole dimension for a few seconds. But Ella can just decide to not be affected by it although it comes with some caveats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quite badass. The question is, can Ella have both a moving part and an invulnerable part at the same time? Also, will the MC learn how to do that? It's quite helpful ;p

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I'm a bit confused by your comment here. I'm pretty sure my comment implied that I'm happy that she's trying to be my simp.. This is either the MC's having some positive influence on her behavior and she doesn't realize it :KEK:
To be fair i guess a lot of people might be simping for Mc very soon.
Malik seems very happy if you are all hero like, Clark liked you being a lone hero since Myniak fight, Bernhardt said that you are developing well.
Nico was simping for Mc when you beat Valravn and she said that you should at least get to 3 evolution to represent HERO without being an embarassment, now that we are she just needs some love and talk no justu and she will be fine.

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Quite badass. The question is, can Ella have both a moving part and an invulnerable part at the same time? Also, will the MC learn how to do that? It's quite helpful ;p
I assume Ella can't, otherwise she would have. As Malik pointed out, it takes way too much focus and power on her part to maintain her invulnerability. If she maintained a moving body part, it'd probably still count as her whole body moving, and she can't even separate them since her fake body was still connected to the huge one.

As for the MC learning how to do the same, I doubt it. Ella taking more from Body than Memory is emphasized by her ridiculous regeneration and tanking, but MC takes from both Body and Memory in roughly equal measures, so he sacrifices some durability in exchange for the much more useful memory manipulation.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
While Malik's power is beyond impressive, his fighting style.. not so much. The attacks he showcased are great against slow / low mobility targets, but they are very unwieldy against faster enemies.

His defenses too are great against physical attackers, but what against mental attacks?

The way I see it, Malik is an extremely strong "initiator". If the enemy needs to stick to formations, Malik can just destroy them with overwhelming power. His 1v1 doesn't seem that amazing though. A lot of avoidable attacks and intensity seems to be inverse to the radius of the attack, which is really bad against a high mobility target.

I think MC has a good matchup against Malik. According to the text, he blinks and has moved several hundred meters. That makes him probably hypersonic so the ground attacks like Core Heat and Burning Tower won't work easily against him. The Ceaseless Fire attack is low intensity so it's quite probable that it can be resisted through armor, and MC has the capability for mental attacks which bypass Malik's protection (although he still hasn't shown mental combat aptitude, the potential is there).

Lastly Malik has a fairly weak whack-a-mole game. Ella performed much better than it seemed against him. Both Nico and Malik fell for the same trick, her hiding her true body and fighting with "proxies". His seekers can be countered by hiding and while he is probably powerful enough to turn into a sun and scorch everything in the vicinity, it's an unwieldy attack with high friendly fire potential and a burrower can probably survive it.
I don't think that if it comes down to it we have a chance against any of the level 5s. Especially the ones at the top. As we saw Ella vs Duncan, pure power can just overrun a weaker superhuman. There's nothing saying how Malik targets his powers. He did instantly reduce Ella to ash in his first attack and Burning Tower covered an an enormous area if you consider that Goliath is wider than 2 mountain ranges and tall enough to appear to touch clouds (in theory that's at least a 500 feet). If its a pure 1 v 1, he could just do his best supernova impression and wipe everything; especially if the attack Nyx stopped his from using uses Plank temp. We're still small potatoes against them

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
As for the MC learning how to do the same, I doubt it. Ella taking more from Body than Memory is emphasized by her ridiculous regeneration and tanking, but MC takes from both Body and Memory in roughly equal measures, so he sacrifices some durability in exchange for the much more useful memory manipulation.
Probably the big difference is MC has the eye, the origin to both the third and the fourth, talking to him during evolutions.
Ella just has more progress than MC, in years but also evolution level. But if MC can unlock his potential he has access to the original power.... Many of the things Ella now is able to do might be available to MC just as well or perhaps even better, his 4th evolution will greatly improve him and his powers, it's called limit breaker stage for a reason... ;)
Dead end 37 shows a very powerful MC, despite being killed by Deus, but if that is MC's end potential when reaching his 5th evolution gradually, i doubt Ella is a match for him...

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes