DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, time to give my early thoughts on this update. There will be some spoilers in the post but since it was a pretty chill update, most of it wasn't too earth shattering. I'll spoiler some that I deem too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving slightly ahead. It's nice to get confirmation that Ella indeed knew we had the Memory trait. I'm not sure why some thought she didn't already know by now but having it confirmed settles that debate. By my guess, she found out after we reached level 2. The MC was using his memory powers openly so much that he was basically telling the whole world he had it. If the actual use of it wasn't a dead give away, his unique transformations were for someone like Ella. This isn't really a spoiler since it was already obvious that she knew.

Anyway, it's time to close off this long ass post. The update was great. I had no expectations since it was going to be a chill one but I came away enjoying it a lot. By the way, I feel like there should be different dialogues for when you touch the blood of the 3rd(I'm guessing that's it's blood). Especially for those that are the spawns of the 4th. Also the S kill list thing seems off. Didn't Lexi kill one during the wedding? Or did Malik kill steal it? If not, then it needs to be +1 with my Red Queen added. Other than that, I'm done for now. I skipped a lot of stuff, like Syla. They're particularly interesting when you think about what a Sila is in mythology. I'll get to it in later posts.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Alright, time to give my early thoughts on this update. There will be some spoilers in the post but since it was a pretty chill update, most of it wasn't too earth shattering. I'll spoiler some that I deem too much.

Moving slightly ahead. It's nice to get confirmation that Ella indeed knew we had the Memory trait. I'm not sure why some thought she didn't already know by now but having it confirmed settles that debate. By my guess, she found out after we reached level 2. The MC was using his memory powers openly so much that he was basically telling the whole world he had it. If the actual use of it wasn't a dead give away, his unique transformations were for someone like Ella. This isn't really a spoiler since it was already obvious that she knew.

Anyway, it's time to close off this long ass post. The update was great. I had no expectations since it was going to be a chill one but I came away enjoying it a lot. By the way, I feel like there should be different dialogues for when you touch the blood of the 3rd(I'm guessing that's it's blood). Especially for those that are the spawns of the 4th. Also the S kill list thing seems off. Didn't Lexi kill one during the wedding? Or did Malik kill steal it? If not, then it needs to be +1 with my Red Queen added. Other than that, I'm done for now. I skipped a lot of stuff, like Syla. They're particularly interesting when you think about what a Sila is in mythology. I'll get to it in later posts.
Where was the Ella knowing about our memory trait confirmed, I must've missed that somehow.

Sila being what it is I feel like the MCs mom had connections to the shopkeep, since he very much fits the whole djinn archetype. Maybe that's what she was and that's why the shopkeep took a liking to us and even basically took us under his wing by letting us work for him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: necromater

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
lol, am I the only one that went with "puppy story" route? Anyway, there's a bug because script doesn't set the flag on this route that is checked in next scene.
Code:
  File "game/scripts/day106.rpy", line 936, in <module>
    if bossmemories == False:
NameError: name 'bossmemories' is not defined
just pop "$ bossmemories = False" on the next line after "label puppylangdon:" in script if you want to go neutral here(no killing or fucking).

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Where was the Ella knowing about our memory trait confirmed, I must've missed that somehow.

Sila being what it is I feel like the MCs mom had connections to the shopkeep, since he very much fits the whole djinn archetype. Maybe that's what she was and that's why the shopkeep took a liking to us and even basically took us under his wing by letting us work for him.
Well she fits the female djinn so well XD just by that hot bod alone but yes something is sus with mom. Maybe she broke her oath and had to leave fucking dealmakers they are always a pain or tragic . A tragic pain ? XD

Reactions: bloodaxis

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Shopkeep confirmed there are althumans XD
In a gory way but meh man this game gonna be one piece long XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So we have a fun new potential threat this fun update.

Also DrakoGhoul I opened my eyes and saw what you saw in Nico this fine update, if we keep seein the side shown to us about her in future updates she's gonna rocket herself into my top 5..I still don't like Dani tho but I won't kill her every playthrough now...just 75% of them now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

vultron

May 19, 2018
I would absolutely play a spin-off of this game where Kelly (Amber and Liz's mom) has horrible things happen to her.
that would be the whole game just terrible things happening to Kelly all the time.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes