ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I would absolutely play a spin-off of this game where Kelly (Amber and Liz's mom) has horrible things happen to her.
that would be the whole game just terrible things happening to Kelly all the time.
Now that'd be a fun lil spinoff game (Shit it could be like that one flash game PC Breakdown (Smash your PC) where we just beat the shit out of her, could be a fun damn time!)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So we have a fun new potential threat this fun update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also DrakoGhoul I opened my eyes and saw what you saw in Nico this fine update, if we keep seein the side shown to us about her in future updates she's gonna rocket herself into my top 5..I still don't like Dani tho but I won't kill her every playthrough now...just 75% of them now :ROFLMAO:
The Nico hate was always a bit overblown. She shit talked us once and people wanted her head. Even though we know she looks down on just about everyone equally, who's lower than Level 3. Some even blamed her for killing us when we went against HERO or when we peeked on her naked. Like, of course she's going to kill us there. She doesn't know us.

The Valravn thing I got because she does leave us hanging there but she long since made up for that with the Cole fight. Hell, even the Alice part she made up for. If she didn't halt Ella for that long, there's no telling what would've happened. She also saved us all before we got nuked into oblivion by Hex anyway. Which seemed to be Ella's plan. In fact, if Nico stayed outside of the breach, Ella would've likely kidnapped us. Before anyone mentions Deus, he likely concluded HERO would win because Nico stalled Ella out.

So yeah. Now that we reached Level 3, we can see the difference here. She's still prejudice as hell but not to people she acknowledge. We can't just expect powerful women to get on their knees for us because we're the MC. We have to work for some of them. Especially one like Nico, who's smug as hell and can actually back it up in a fight. People may say she lost to Ella but she didn't run from that fight. Even when Ella tried to make her run from it.

I do hope she doesn't become a big softie though. Her being nicer is fine but I like the way Nico is written.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
how do I unlock these?
The first sets of pictures can be unlocked by fucking the boss in the office and then giving the security guard a boobjob. The last one, you have to kill the boss first, I believe, and then choose to go to the female. I don't remember the choice but you'll have to persuade her to continue her affair with him(you).

The second set of pictures, just sleep in class at HERO for Dream Dani. The last one I'm sure what's going on there. Someone else can probably tell you as I rarely look at the gallery and the scene doesn't look too familiar.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The Nico hate was always a bit overblown. She shit talked us once and people wanted her head. Even though we know she looks down on just about everyone equally, who's lower than Level 3. Some even blamed her for killing us when we went against HERO or when we peeked on her naked. Like, of course she's going to kill us there. She doesn't know us.

The Valravn thing I got because she does leave us hanging there but she long since made up for that with the Cole fight. Hell, even the Alice part she made up for. If she didn't halt Ella for that long, there's no telling what would've happened. She also saved us all before we got nuked into oblivion by Hex anyway. Which seemed to be Ella's plan. In fact, if Nico stayed outside of the breach, Ella would've likely kidnapped us. Before anyone mentions Deus, he likely concluded HERO would win because Nico stalled Ella out.

So yeah. Now that we reached Level 3, we can see the difference here. She's still prejudice as hell but not to people she acknowledge. We can't just expect powerful women to get on their knees for us because we're the MC. We have to work for some of them. Especially one like Nico, who's smug as hell and can actually back it up in a fight. People may say she lost to Ella but she didn't run from that fight. Even when Ella tried to make her run from it.

I do hope she doesn't become a big softie though. Her being nicer is fine but I like the way Nico is written.
I honestly hope for a Ella vs Nico rematch. Their fight in the prior update was just so damn good. Out of all the ones we saw it was my second favorite just behind the MC vs Monster Deryl.

Also something I find interesting during the update is how Michael completely overwhelmed Tiffany during their evolutions and I believe a line from Xanthe about it might be because whatever she got her powers from being hollow while Michael's isn't? Shit was just interesting to me although it could just be attributed to the fact Michael is just a big ol brute but I like to imagine that line Xanthe made has some impact to it like whatever she got her powers from is 'lesser' because hollowed.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I honestly hope for a Ella vs Nico rematch. Their fight in the prior update was just so damn good. Out of all the ones we saw it was my second favorite just behind the MC vs Monster Deryl.

Also something I find interesting during the update is how Michael completely overwhelmed Tiffany during their evolutions and I believe a line from Xanthe about it might be because whatever she got her powers from being hollow while Michael's isn't? Shit was just interesting to me although it could just be attributed to the fact Michael is just a big ol brute but I like to imagine that line Xanthe made has some impact to it like whatever she got her powers from is 'lesser' because hollowed.
That was speculated by us a while ago. Now we're seeing the difference between a spawn who's directly turned by an Apostle and one who just got turned without any acknowledgement.

She didn't do bad there though. He was just being backed by Power more while she wasn't backed by anything but her natural Evolution amp. Xanthe speculation was interesting but I feel he just overlooked the fact that the Light Apostle might've just didn't want to appear for Tiffany. I found Nyx actions and comments the most interesting there because it seems like she knows more and tried to bait the MC. She likely knows we're the spawn of the 4th or 3rd.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
That was speculated by us a while ago. Now we're seeing the difference between a spawn who's directly turned by an Apostle and one who just got turned without any acknowledgement.

She didn't do bad there though. He was just being backed by Power more while she wasn't backed by anything but her natural Evolution amp. Xanthe speculation was interesting but I feel he just overlooked the fact that the Light Apostle might've just didn't want to appear for Tiffany. I found Nyx actions and comments the most interesting there because it seems like she knows more and tried to bait the MC. She likely knows we're the spawn of the 4th or 3rd.
Micheal winning could be a combo of a few things: his sire is helping out and he on his own is a combat monster. Aside from Alice none of the MC gang could really square up to him without powers. Could just be his raw combat skill giving him the edge like when he intercepted Tiffany's light speed charge.

Im glad there's finally a reason behind serums just not being a cheat code for evolving though. Makes sense that most of the time they use to get to their 5th level, bypassing whatever requirements it had.

Shopkeep confirmed there are althumans XD
In a gory way but meh man this game gonna be one piece long XD
The funny thing is if you compare the notes of the spine and the vertebrae that you can buy, the 2 parties seem completely mirrored. The males from the sea are led by a king and they fight monsters from the sky with powers they got from said sky monsters. The women from the sky led by a queen fight monsters from the sea with powers they got from the sea monsters.

The monsters from the other monster parts line up similarly too with 1 set being "Deep" and the other being in the Sky.

When shopkeep says alt humans they literally might be another species (or mirror universe humans or something) that experienced the same hybridization that humans are experiencing right now with the monsters.

Could be that the parties involved cannot see that they are both the same since they monsterified along very particular lines (i.e: children of the deep vs children of the sky)

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Micheal winning could be a combo of a few things: his sire is helping out and he on his own is a combat monster. Aside from Alice none of the MC gang could really square up to him without powers. Could just be his raw combat skill giving him the edge like when he intercepted Tiffany's light speed charge.

Im glad there's finally a reason behind serums just not being a cheat code for evolving though. Makes sense that most of the time they use to get to their 5th level, bypassing whatever requirements it had.
Of course a normal human without powers couldn't fight Michael. He wasn't even a normal human himself. He was given enhancement drugs just like Alice growing up. Also, Oscar would've likely killed Michael if his transition to a superhuman didn't fail. His skills were extremely high. Hell, maybe even as a human, he could've killed Michael.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ok there is no debate the 8th is out of service XD either death for good or in the respawn lobby XD. Michael is spawn of the second from the get go, máster of arms, veteran mercenary and the most important of all master cockblocker XD. Twice homie why?.
Deryl has the balls of calling us for breaking the brocode, cunt you went psycosimp and try to murder our ass.
The twins mom still a cunt. At least Their dad seems Cool.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Of course a normal human without powers couldn't fight Michael. He wasn't even a normal human himself. He was given enhancement drugs just like Alice growing up. Also, Oscar would've likely killed Michael if his transition to a superhuman didn't fail. His skills were extremely high. Hell, maybe even as a human, he could've killed Michael.
Sure sure i just meant that Micheal is such an experienced and developed combatant that I think he'd be favoured to win against just about everyone at or within his level of strength barring a power mismatch. Hence him being able to beat up on Tiff

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So the second was fuck off of my spawn you pervert bluehaired emo you are not gonna tentacle my boy XD

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Damn Canon Liz past scene made me sad allowing her to be NTred. But bitch you turned us down first.

And thanks for a good Hero name in a next play (Hollow)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
All this Nico simping from me and your comment just reminded me that I was supposed to list my favorite fights. I'll have to check all of them again but I'm of similar thought that Nico vs Ella is one of the best ones. It's actually my current favorite one. Nico vs Hex was visually my favorite prior because they were distorting space so much the background around them was different places. I'll come back in a moment to create an updated list after playing them all again. I'll exclude the ones from this update. They were good but not in my top 5 or even top 10. Except Michael vs Tiffany.

So the second was fuck off of my spawn you pervert bluehaired emo you are not gonna tentacle my boy XD
He probably said "Get out of here, 4th Spawn! You already bullied by my nephew and my twin."

I wish that scene would've escalated more and our parent jumped in before it all stopped.

About this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes but it's only minor details. Instead of Nico helping you dodge, you do it yourself. It's real minor and I think it requires 28 to 30 skills to see the difference. I noticed because my Murderhobo didn't have enough and she teleports you if you're about to be crushed at the start..

Reactions: GaRbS and ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
IT was way above our weight class we were lucky it was a fighter and not an Energy kind
It's equivalent to a team of Level 4s or a single Level 5 Superhuman. We definitely couldn't have beat that thing at full power, sadly. Nico just op for being able to beat an A-Rank like that at Level 3 without help.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
It's equivalent to a team of Level 4s or a single Level 5 Superhuman. We definitely couldn't have beat that thing at full power, sadly. Nico just op for being able to beat an A-Rank like that at Level 3 without help.
We just evolved we Need more training if only the MC use half the Smarts he uses to sex he would be a horror in the Battlefield the male monsters would tremble and the female ones would submit in front of our lust XD

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes