necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Lucius is a sour cunt only because we didn't want to give him an anal probing XD. Man fulgrim sucks in all universes. But at least he is a prick with everyone.but windcunt what a manchild he is like Sheldon but not funny at all

• Haha
Reactions: SquallofNight

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
We just evolved we Need more training if only the MC use half the Smarts he uses to sex he would be a horror in the Battlefield the male monsters would tremble and the female ones would submit in front of our lust XD
Thinking about it, we actually got a reverse rape scene this update with Booby Snake. Right when I was talking about needing more of them. Technically, the Minyak scene was one but it ended in a dead end.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So now that Xanthe gave MC that monster heart I'm curious how else the MC will improve his base body since Xanthe more or less confirmed that we can't use monster powers and even if we can it just means that our powers we have now will be worse off so its more or less a trade...do you want your shapeshifting powers to be good or have access to monster fuckery. Personally even if we could use monster powers I'm more keen on using shapeshifting...so much potential there for infinite powerrrrrr meme.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So now that Xanthe gave MC that monster heart I'm curious how else the MC will improve his base body since Xanthe more or less confirmed that we can't use monster powers and even if we can it just means that our powers we have now will be worse off so its more or less a trade...do you want your shapeshifting powers to be good or have access to monster fuckery. Personally even if we could use monster powers I'm more keen on using shapeshifting...so much potential there for infinite powerrrrrr meme.
362247221_6232882213488837_8113151488702361014_n.jpg
Im going the Saitama route XD . Killing enemies with a sneeze hahah

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
He seems to want us to do the same as Ella but be even better. I feel like next update, we're going to get to inspecting Ella's memories and "corpse". He'll probably give us more stuff to improve our sensory nerves and other parts of our body. We can already turn our bones into diamonds. We're slowly beginning the ultimate lifeform under our own power.

I'm also glad the Dev flat out confirmed power copying isn't on the table for good. The Danica death scene basically said as much in terms of him not being able to hold two powers within himself. But this one flat out said it would only be a negative to him, even if he could.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
He seems to want us to do the same as Ella but be even better. I feel like next update, we're going to get to inspecting Ella's memories and "corpse". He'll probably give us more stuff to improve our sensory nerves and other parts of our body. We can already turn our bones into diamonds. We're slowly beginning the ultimate lifeform under our own power.

I'm also glad the Dev flat out confirmed power copying isn't on the table for good. The Danica death scene basically said as much in terms of him not being able to hold two powers within himself. But this one flat out said it would only be a negative to him, even if he could.
Fuck it we do it the tyrazerg way we evolve eating the flesh of our Prey. To spit acid poison and why not horsecockguns and all the other crazy shit XD

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone know what the new Power requirement to save Laurie is? Pretty sure the options are still the same:
-Choose to fight
-Red Eye Chimera
-Hesitate
-Destroy before it finishes
But now I can fuck Aglaecwif, ye tno matter what I pick it's not enough to hit the Power check? I have the Horn, and 315 if I pick "give me strength", with 305 if I pick a question instead. What am I missing?

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Anyone know what the new Power requirement to save Laurie is? Pretty sure the options are still the same:
-Choose to fight
-Red Eye Chimera
-Hesitate
-Destroy before it finishes
But now I can fuck Aglaecwif, ye tno matter what I pick it's not enough to hit the Power check? I have the Horn, and 315 if I pick "give me strength", with 305 if I pick a question instead. What am I missing?
The new change is you need at least 100 power when choosing hesitate to make up for not having fought the red light monster earlier.

The other requirement you're missing is that you need at least 28 skill when you fight the upgraded mecha deryl.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The new change is you need at least 100 power when choosing hesitate to make up for not having fought the red light monster earlier.

The other requirement you're missing is that you need at least 28 skill when you fight the upgraded mecha deryl.
Ya if you have the Horn, you have to pick improve skill instead of a question (was at 26 it brings you to 29), I love you and ItzSyther , I can finally get into the new update, thx bros!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I realize that after about a month and a half I just visit this site daily to check if the game is out, letting out a big "Its here!" when it is. Great update.
It's kinda like Christmas for me ngl. I remember being excited asf as a small child seeing all the gifts waiting for me under the tree and seeing an update when I wake up first thing in the morning is just like that for me (especially since 2 games I love and enjoy updated same day (parasite black and superhuman).

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes