Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Hello, recentrly my PC loss in battle whit my cat, and i can't fix this problem for now. So... any android ver? I tried whit JoyPlay but is not working, some files got corrupted in the prosses every time I tried

Reactions: Vitegra

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Where are the adventures of bald,fedora and fairy? Fucking tease but klaus father gonna have his arc so that's a plus maybe markus gonna beat his ass that would be epic

Stayvibed

Jun 25, 2022
Incredible update, cannot wait for the infiltration I wonder how that's going to go. Malik is becoming one of my favorite characters already.

My only question is how to unlock the first "weird" scene for this update, I ran through it a couple times but can't seem to find out how to get it.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Incredible update, cannot wait for the infiltration I wonder how that's going to go. Malik is becoming one of my favorite characters already.

My only question is how to unlock the first "weird" scene for this update, I ran through it a couple times but can't seem to find out how to get it.
Thats a Liz NTR scene so if you aren't on that route it won't show. Its basically the same as the scene where the MC clones himself but he takes on the form of Deryl

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
He seems to want us to do the same as Ella but be even better. I feel like next update, we're going to get to inspecting Ella's memories and "corpse". He'll probably give us more stuff to improve our sensory nerves and other parts of our body. We can already turn our bones into diamonds. We're slowly beginning the ultimate lifeform under our own power.

I'm also glad the Dev flat out confirmed power copying isn't on the table for good. The Danica death scene basically said as much in terms of him not being able to hold two powers within himself. But this one flat out said it would only be a negative to him, even if he could.
That's if you believe Xanthe, he doesn't know EVERYTHING. Still mumbling about the existence of Apostles.

It may have been that way with Danica AT THE TIME (Lvl 1), but as we get to 5 WITH Memory Powers and even the Arbiter's favor; we could potentially do stuff the likes of which even Ella isn't able to do.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's if you believe Xanthe, he doesn't know EVERYTHING. Still mumbling about the existence of Apostles.

It may have been that way with Danica AT THE TIME (Lvl 1), but as we get to 5 WITH Memory Powers and even the Arbiter's favor; we could potentially do stuff the likes of which even Ella isn't able to do.
Think about this for a single second here, instead of hating on Xanthe and always doubting his knowledge. Why would Xanthe tell the MC he shouldn't pursue it, if it was possible? He would've encouraged it, not persuade the MC not to ruin his own power going around collecting half baked powers and weakening himself. Like, this is Xanthe, the guy who's willing to go far to test out theories and powers. This same guy is telling you, it'll ruin you and you somehow still doubt it anyway?

And after seeing what the Eye did and what it wants, you really believe it's just going to hand the MC the ability to copy powers, even if it was possible, or make monsters give the MC connections to their power? If you still do, I hope you're ready to sacrifice Ella, Alice, Michael and several others for it because that's going to likely be the bare minimum requirement on top of giving your body up.

Let it die already. If this isn't enough to dissuade you guys about this silly ass power copying stuff, I hope he implements it but permanently weakens the MC's stats in the process. We'll see how much you guys love being weak with useless amounts of even weaker powers.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Let it die already.
A lot of people seem hell bent on the "Isekai Protagonist combo platter special." At this point I wonder how many of the refutations i game are weird just world building and how much of it is him saying "Please stop asking about this."

I hope in the next update, MC tries to use electric eel power, and he blows his own arm off. He's already said he doesn't want to try it.

In other news, M vs. T. I think M has the distinct advantage of explicitly having "drain energy" vs someone who was trying to shoot him with lasers. Like, Presence of Apostles in the air besides, This was not a good matchup for T.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes