Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
One more point for Henri, Malik and Bernhardt. It might not be that "they're the strongest because they evolved first ad level 5s have a faster growth rate." It might be reversing cause and effect. Like... "they're level 5 because they're the strongest, and crazy enough to go above and beyond."

Henri seems to be a reality warper, and I'd guess literally used his power to evolve himself.

Bernhardt is Absolutely Power obsessed, to the point he makes Ella look like Jake, while Malik probably watched Bernhardt ad realized "Someone needs to be able to kill my friend Bernhardt if he goes apeshit, and it should probably be me considering Future sight doesn't let us inherently change the future, he can turn invisible so Nyx can't see him, and no number of clones could stop him if he turned into a tornado or something."

Out of Left Field side note, I think Lucius is stronger than You all assume (Having absolutely no idea if any of you are underestimating Clone Boy, I just know that I don't respect him, and am hedging my bets against bias of him being goofy.) Gog Agog, The Worm from Kill Six Billion Demons kind of shows what "duplication" can do as a power in their fight against Jagganoth. Building constructs out of their own body and encasing a planetoid in a shell of clones, and then launching basically Kill Sat lasers made of their own flesh, all at "combat speed." No matter how strong Malik or Bernhardt is, depending on how efficient Lucius can be, They might not have The Juice to fully kill him. Meanwhile, if he can copy items (which it seems he can, considering his Outfit) he can probably represent a non-zero threat, and any non-zero number times infinity is infinity. Plus, he implies that there isn't a "main body" which is every clone haver in comics easy-made weakness. If they're all equally real, even if they share an ultimate power source, he could just have clones in every single city, making it impossible to fully get rid of him without some metaphysical stuff, or doing a genocide against all life. Not just all Humans, but all superhumans too.

Then again, compared to Bernhardt, he actually seems like a pretty chill guy, so he probably won't do any of that. Just speaking up for this dingus who IS a captain and sits at the cool kids table.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Cunts got my O.C.D in overdrive you know i have to read all of your text walls :(

Man so the world jumping dead end and W.W letter for the 1.0 tell us shit gonna hit the fan Badly. so i was right cunts are on a conquest. Man so we are genestealers XD making way for the hive fleet but there a múltiple hive minds an shit is way more chaotic have i tell you that i love this game.
H.E.R.O playing polítics and s.i.n greedy fucks. Earth is so fucked :(

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Michael vs tiff . I was boy discovered girls hahaha just kidding i knew he just wanted a dogfight yup i can't even get mad at him he is to funny

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Cunts got my O.C.D in overdrive you know i have to read all of your text walls :(
But you love it... :devilish:

Kinks aside, it is nice to see people posting in ways that shows understanding of the world presented, and basing their conjecture on information within the game. It definitely beats the all too familiar "she have sex with other guy, it all ntr naow!"

Given how in depth a fair amount of posts in this thread are, generally speaking, and some of the (objectively) harmless Off Topic posts, I'm not surprised that this thread can move quite fast. Marginally surprised the thread hasn't hit 1000 pages yet, but I'm sure it'll do it in good time... Memery shenanigans included.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I might not be the first but I want to know what's up with the half hidden eyes behind the hair ? it makes them look more weird than they already are.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
But you love it... :devilish:

Kinks aside, it is nice to see people posting in ways that shows understanding of the world presented, and basing their conjecture on information within the game. It definitely beats the all too familiar "she have sex with other guy, it all ntr naow!"

Given how in depth a fair amount of posts in this thread are, generally speaking, and some of the (objectively) harmless Off Topic posts, I'm not surprised that this thread can move quite fast. Marginally surprised the thread hasn't hit 1000 pages yet, but I'm sure it'll do it in good time... Memery shenanigans included.
Untitled.jpg
We dont shit post that much XD and when we do the mods take zero shit to warn us XD because we are not a toxic group just batshit crazy

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I know this topic makes people a little wild but i'd like to give my two cents.
So Xanthe gives us some info on "power copying" and stuff, well lets see:

1. Mc basically asks if by copying a monster's body he would be able to copy their power too, a reasonable question that i certainly would ask if i had shapeshifting powers.
2. Xanthe says that it would not be the case, since beyond the physical level monster powers also have a "mystical" side to work, he explains that every kind of power has it's own "energy" to work so unless you could replicate the energy to activate those powers only the physical remains.
3. He continues by explaining that even "IF" you did that it would be detrimental to your overral power, so it is a better idea to focus on your own abilities.

What do i get from that:
Xanthe doesn't flat out deny the possibility, he tells you that a change only on the physical level is not enough to replicate other powers, that the inner monster power would need to change for that to happen and by doing so you would get weaker.

Now i personally think that it is possible for Mc to EVENTUALLY do that, given how his shapeshifting along with his memory abilities allow him to make a "perfect copy" of others, MAYBE to the point of undestanding how to change his power to match a different one. That doesn't mean i think we will see or even should see anything like that any time soon, this is a very broken power and i only imagine that happening when Mc is such a beast that having other powers won't make a difference.

I get it that people dislike this idea, but the kind of godly powers that i imagine will be part of this story, considering the monsters that exist out there might demand an equally broken Mc to fight.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That was made by syther the dogclapper :)
Ah, well... It's from with three of voicing the heads. Alas, one of them passed away from cancer this year... LONG LIVE THE WYVERN KING, LONG LIVE THE HUMAN MAN WARRIOR!

What do i get from that:
Xanthe doesn't flat out deny the possibility, he tells you that a change only on the physical level is not enough to replicate other powers, that the inner monster power would need to change for that to happen and by doing so you would get weaker.

Now i personally think that it is possible for Mc to EVENTUALLY do that, given how his shapeshifting along with his memory abilities allow him to make a "perfect copy" of others, MAYBE to the point of undestanding how to change his power to match a different one. That doesn't mean i think we will see or even should see anything like that any time soon, this is a very broken power and i only imagine that happening when Mc is such a beast that having other powers won't make a difference.

I get it that people dislike this idea, but the kind of godly powers that i imagine will be part of this story, considering the monsters that exist out there might demand an equally broken Mc to fight.
I'm not exactly against the MC eventually being able to mimic some abilities instead of flat-out replicating them, but it would need to be carefully thought out so it doesn't just turn him into a "Super-Saiyan-Ultra-Monsterrific-God-Man" (without the Super Saiyan hairstyles obviously)... Unless it were considered some sort of "Bad End" for the game.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ah, well... It's from with three of voicing the heads. Alas, one of them passed away from cancer this year... LONG LIVE THE WYVERN KING, LONG LIVE THE HUMAN MAN WARRIOR!

I'm not exactly against the MC eventually being able to mimic some abilities instead of flat-out replicating them, but it would need to be carefully thought out so it doesn't just turn him into a "Super-Saiyan-Ultra-Monsterrific-God-Man" (without the Super Saiyan hairstyles obviously)... Unless it were considered some sort of "Bad End" for the game.
now i know where the meme comes from :( . Oh well they leave us a really Neat meme format that should be in the museum of memes.

So yeah i don't like the windcunt he is like why we have traitors? when 6 of the 7 heads are cunts XD. So yeah Superhuman : civil war XD that's gonna be lit and the New Otaku i don't like him either.
Man earth is fucked

Reactions: myst0501

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is nothing from the Eye that you get from the shopkeep in this update.

If you complete the mission and get all the data Nyx gives you a +10 power injection, so there is a reason to succeed.

The shop items are the $10K that gives you +10 Power, $5K that gives you +5 Power, $12K that gives +3 Skill and the $6K that gives +1 skill. I don't remember the names of them. They also give you a little bit of backstory when you use them.

The energy drink isn't used this update, but it triggers a flag that you have it.

There is also the mask for $2 million, but it disappears as an option if you have the money from Tiffany.

You get $10 million from Tiffany, and as of this update it looks like it's the most useful choice, but only because we haven't seen the benefits from the others yet.

Reactions: MattiaBinotto

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So yeah i don't like the windcunt he is like why we have traitors? when 6 of the 7 heads are cunts XD.
Eh, he might not be nice about it, but it's hardly being cunt to hold opinion that if you're capable of fighting monsters then you should, rather than be a deadweight who not only doesn't help but is a drain on resources needed to protect people who actually can't defend themselves.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don’t remember what it is,could you please remind me where to find that deadend?
Heading East when given the opportunity during the infiltration, with 310+ power, and choosing option to attack Jared and Charlie. You get hexenringened to the monster world.

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes