KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
This is just a friendly reminder that there is an actual walkthrough updated to 0.96 that's linked on the first page. And finally, yes you can go to Aglaecwif and save Laurie, but only if you gain extra power from killing someone earlier in the game. The requirement is 100 power and 28 skill. Use the walkthrough if you want all the little details, since this would be far too many times I've gone through this.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I wonder if Jared even could show up in the MC's head. If you eat Danica, it'll be whilst she's a level 2 and the MC's only a level 1. And whilst Jake also shows up in his mind, he's the chosen of an apostle and the same level as the MC when you eat him. I'm fairly certain power plays a role in who ends up inside your head. Depending on when you kill him, I'm not sure Jared would even have enough power accumulated to establish himself in the MC's consciousness. Kenny the Infected monster gets purged, and I'm fairly certain the lower level Superhuman security guard from 0.96 gets purged too if you eat him.
Damn, then I guess Bailey isn't showing up anymore then, she is just a very weak oil zombie after all... still not eating Jared though, even if he won't show up in the mindscape.

Aug 24, 2019
I wonder if Jared even could show up in the MC's head. If you eat Danica, it'll be whilst she's a level 2 and the MC's only a level 1. And whilst Jake also shows up in his mind, he's the chosen of an apostle and the same level as the MC when you eat him. I'm fairly certain power plays a role in who ends up inside your head. Depending on when you kill him, I'm not sure Jared would even have enough power accumulated to establish himself in the MC's consciousness. Kenny the Infected monster gets purged, and I'm fairly certain the lower level Superhuman security guard from 0.96 gets purged too if you eat him.
MC didn't purge Kenny, he purged his power since MC's body can only hold his own. He does the same to Danica's power and she shows up in MC's head. He ate Kenny's memories like he does any other superhuman, the only reason he, Langdon's secretary and Bailey haven't showed up is because, well they haven't.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, then I guess Bailey isn't showing up anymore then, she is just a very weak oil zombie after all... still not eating Jared though, even if he won't show up in the mindscape.
In fact, Weirdworld has commented on Bailey.
He didn't say anything specific, but he did mention that the game remembers if Bailey is alive or not.
He also said that if he chose to do so, she could still have a role in the story.

So nothing is confirmed or disproved, but there is a chance...

And personally, I think Bailey is a pretty unique case.
She is stuck between several worlds.

Like the MC, Bailey was (in a way) transformed into Superhuman by a monster, but it didn't happen until a few minutes after her death (which is not THAT bad, the brain was probably not damaged yet) and it was done by monster that wasn't even a complete monster yet. So Bailey is part dead, part alive, part human, part monster, and there's a LOT OF corruption in her. I personally think that no part of her being is strong enough to take control and that keeps her balanced. That's why I think she's quite unique. If the MC could remove her corruption and repair her broken mind and merge aspects of her chaotic body, she could be quite a powerful hybrid.

EienYagami

Apr 6, 2023
In fact, Weirdworld has commented on Bailey.
He didn't say anything specific, but he did mention that the game remembers if Bailey is alive or not.
He also said that if he chose to do so, she could still have a role in the story.

So nothing is confirmed or disproved, but there is a chance...

And personally, I think Bailey is a pretty unique case.
She is stuck between several worlds.

Like the MC, Bailey was (in a way) transformed into Superhuman by a monster, but it didn't happen until a few minutes after her death (which is not THAT bad, the brain was probably not damaged yet) and it was done by monster that wasn't even a complete monster yet. So Bailey is part dead, part alive, part human, part monster, and there's a LOT OF corruption in her. I personally think that no part of her being is strong enough to take control and that keeps her balanced. That's why I think she's quite unique. If the MC could remove her corruption and repair her broken mind and merge aspects of her chaotic body, she could be quite a powerful hybrid.
Wdym by Bailey having a lot of corruption? I remember the MC saying something along the lines of only finding pure intentions or "pureness" while consuming her

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Wdym by Bailey having a lot of corruption?
She was created at a time when a potential superhuman was overwhelmed by corruption, lost control and went feral. This is a completely different level of corruption than normal monsters have. He is so corrupted that if you try to absorb him, you are done, Game over.

I remember the MC saying something along the lines of only finding pure intentions or "pureness" while consuming her
But you still get corruption points if you absorb her...

As I said, my personal opinion is that this excess of corruption causes most of her problems. This and the fact that she is unable to effectively merge all parts of her being and master her abilities. I don't think she could ever reach the level of MC, but she should have the potential to be a full Minyak with more accurate copies (she wouldn't look like naked monster) and human mind, which would make her a lot more dangerous in a fight. Not someone you can send against strong superhumans or monsters, but she could fill a great support role. Especially outside of combat.

Reactions: EienYagami

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
This is just a friendly reminder that there is an actual walkthrough updated to 0.96 that's linked on the first page. And finally, yes you can go to Aglaecwif and save Laurie, but only if you gain extra power from killing someone earlier in the game. The requirement is 100 power and 28 skill. Use the walkthrough if you want all the little details, since this would be far too many times I've gone through this.
I'm sorry whos' Laurie?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I'm assuming if you choose power as your main goal that leads to more of a villain option and choosing love leads to a romantic good ending?

Reactions: Doom Marine
4.80 star(s) 334 Votes