Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I'm assuming if you choose power as your main goal that leads to more of a villain option and choosing love leads to a romantic good ending?
Do you consider the fact that you can understand the language of monsters, can communicate with the dead, and can absorb dead monsters "villain options" ?

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Is it just me or is the MC in this game basically the MC from the old Prototype game series? I love it, by the way, I name my dude Mercer and my Persona "Prototype" for a reason.
I mean the inspiration from Prtotype and Venom (the over all character not th movies) is undeniable. And I don't see anything wrong with it if smt is good why change it specially the fact that , That game had a lot more potential for what it was.

I think everybody agree with me on how good the power fantasy of this game feels. The evolustion are just about the best mechanic and so goddamn satisfying.
And I say VenoM because honestly I think SO MANY anti villains and even games take inspiration from it. an unknown source of power that slowly corrupts and takes over if you are not carful and brings the worst in you; You can see that theme in so many places and here i on of them.

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
So how can I save Laurie as no-low corruption run? I want to save everyone.
Idk what you call "Low corruption" but with 14 I was able to save her.
I really don't see the harm in killing some assholes that you have the option to kill
I could be at 11 if I didn't consume the monster and did some stuff less aggressive but I really don't see harm in some corruption as long as you not killing every inconnet person and your friends.

I just gonna keep playing without trying way to hard to "gain" or "stay away from" corruption I just gonna keep playing how I find it fun until the story shuts the door on me with a dead end.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
So how can I save Laurie as no-low corruption run? I want to save everyone.
i was on route to save her by default as a almost pure good guy, i think it requires u killing any 1 character or a specific character, but u cn just get the renpy editor so you dont have to reload thousands of hours, probably really good idea for this game, it lets you choose if you want to have the requirements met to save her as the scene happens, so you can just choose if u wnt her to recover or not when that happens

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
I mean the inspiration from Prtotype and Venom (the over all character not th movies) is undeniable. And I don't see anything wrong with it if smt is good why change it specially the fact that , That game had a lot more potential for what it was.

I think everybody agree with me on how good the power fantasy of this game feels. The evolustion are just about the best mechanic and so goddamn satisfying.
And I say VenoM because honestly I think SO MANY anti villains and even games take inspiration from it. an unknown source of power that slowly corrupts and takes over if you are not carful and brings the worst in you; You can see that theme in so many places and here i on of them.
i cant wait for next update bruw this game is so fire, just hoping we stop getting asspull zenkai boosts of times 10million on random civilian characters so they cn throw hands with mc for 5 seconds for plot convenience, tiff going from being average human level to jumping miles in the air busting up mountains is ridiculous lulz, jared should have had his villain arc way back with jake tbh, when jake got his powers he didnt train at all like the mc did n was clapping the mc hard, every1 claps the mc tbh at 1 point or another, they should make more antagonists be random demons with no motive, atleast it would make more sense, shit remind me of WWE x,X

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
What do you mean by that?
Are all the bonuses that you have not enough for you?

With high corruption you can:

1) Understand monster speech.
2) Talk to the dead.
3) Absorb monsters.
4) You get extra points of power.

There are no negatives to it.
Mostly that I feel that the narrative negatives that already exist are enough considering the positives, if we suddenly start losing access to entire characters wholesale because of high corruption we should have other characters take their place.

kenshingensai

Apr 25, 2019
I had passed up on this at first because the art style I did not like but after Playing the VN the art style grew on me and now I like it and I see why he went with that art style over a different direction and his art style fits the setting and Lovecraftian horror.

Reactions: RevyTwoHands87

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
i heard people say i can save laurie, my skill is 33,power 328, and corruption is 31. do i have to use a save editor to make laurie alive or what ?

kenshingensai

Apr 25, 2019
i heard people say i can save laurie, my skill is 33,power 328, and corruption is 31. do i have to use a save editor to make laurie alive or what ?
you need power 100 skill 28 hesitate option and destroy the crystal sword before it is complete

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Mostly that I feel that the narrative negatives that already exist are enough considering the positives, if we suddenly start losing access to entire characters wholesale because of high corruption we should have other characters take their place.
You want to keep all the advantages and negate any possible disadvantages by additional content for characters with high corruption? :)

There should be a balance. You lose something and gain something. Big differences between corrupt/pure route give meaning to our decisions and stimulate the desire to play the game again and try different decisions.

Well, that's how it should ideally work.
Unfortunately, unlike corrupted characters, pure characters have not received a single thing that would justify their existence to this day...

In fact, it is quite possible that there is no such thing as a "pure route".
Maybe there is only "corrupted route" and "route where you failed to accumulate enough corruption".
Maybe is corruption good stat that we SHOULD want to increase, just like power.
It certainly looks that way for now...

Despite what game lore says, the facts speak for themselves.

If low corruption only affects the ending, then there is no point in trying.
Why knowingly deprive yourself of a huge amount of game-wide content when it only affects one thing that you can (if you want) change at the very end with an editor?

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
you need power 100 skill 28 hesitate option and destroy the crystal sword before it is complete
i still dont understand what you mean so you need to do a more in-depth explanation cuz i cant gleam what you are trying to say from so little information.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
This is just a friendly reminder that there is an actual walkthrough updated to 0.96 that's linked on the first page. And finally, yes you can go to Aglaecwif and save Laurie, but only if you gain extra power from killing someone earlier in the game. The requirement is 100 power and 28 skill. Use the walkthrough if you want all the little details, since this would be far too many times I've gone through this.
can you provide a link to that walkthrough so i can try and save laurie.

i was on route to save her by default as a almost pure good guy, i think it requires u killing any 1 character or a specific character, but u cn just get the renpy editor so you dont have to reload thousands of hours, probably really good idea for this game, it lets you choose if you want to have the requirements met to save her as the scene happens, so you can just choose if u wnt her to recover or not when that happens
can you provide a link to that editor plz so i can try it out.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm sure some of you may know about it already but for those of you who do not know a group of us on the off topic superhuman thread decided to work on a Wiki for the game and have made a large amount of progress (a grand total of 137 pages at the time of writing this).

I encourage anyone who wishes to contribute to it to do so but please be mindful that nudity isn't allowed and to not vandalize pages as many of us in the off topic thread have dumped literal hours into writing and making said pages.

Here's the link for anyone who wishes to contribute or just simply visit the Wiki:

Also I wish to note despite all the progress we made within just a month there's still plenty of things to add and do.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
good thing i had a save far enough back where i could see myself saving laurie and see all the new dialogue. i have save with jake alive and dead and the save i used was with him dead. so now that i have seen me saving laurie i can use save editor on the on with jake a live and just make her alive though i dont know what will happen to the dialogue i didnt experience on the save i just edited.

4.80 star(s) 334 Votes