hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
i cant wait for next update bruw this game is so fire, just hoping we stop getting asspull zenkai boosts of times 10million on random civilian characters so they cn throw hands with mc for 5 seconds for plot convenience, tiff going from being average human level to jumping miles in the air busting up mountains is ridiculous lulz, jared should have had his villain arc way back with jake tbh, when jake got his powers he didnt train at all like the mc did n was clapping the mc hard, every1 claps the mc tbh at 1 point or another, they should make more antagonists be random demons with no motive, atleast it would make more sense, shit remind me of WWE x,X
I agree that some characters reaching the height we tried so hard to reach in 1 arc is kinda painful Ig Miachel is built different, Ig Jake was learning directly from Ella, Ig Tiffa is having lots of help from the lab , BUT DERYL
What the actual hell man it hurts so much that he got to the same EVO level and power level as mc NO effort needed. I like his character but the way some of the sides just speed runbeing powerful while mc is trying daily super hard to get there is just a small bit snnoying the arc that kinda disliked was facing Deryl before he became a monster. Like dude barely been turned an he is keeping up with mc and Jake the son of the first? the most rare breed of super humans?

Well the only character that feels realy justified and is actually putting work for her powers is Alice. She started on a rough road trying hard and reaping ass to get to evo 2 shit u not she was turned before Deryl who's on evo3.5 according to him. Some people in the comments ask "Why are people so obssesed with evo 4 we just got to 3 and we have lot of room to grow"; Well cause it sucks to feel like you are falling behind on the power scaling scoop.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I agree that some characters reaching the height we tried so hard to reach in 1 arc is kinda painful Ig Miachel is built different, Ig Jake was learning directly from Ella, Ig Tiffa is having lots of help from the lab , BUT DERYL
What the actual hell man it hurts so much that he got to the same EVO level and power level as mc NO effort needed.
Ella was involved in Deryl's evolution(s) though.
Everything he went through prior to finally being freed by our MC, was down to Ella.

If you're giving Jake a free pass because of Ella's involvement, the same has to go for Deryl too.

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
Are there routes for the MC?
How to be Hero or Villain?
I remember the choice between building a personality of being a selfish cynic or a selfless optimist.

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Ella was involved in Deryl's evolution(s) though.
Everything he went through prior to finally being freed by our MC, was down to Ella.

If you're giving Jake a free pass because of Ella's involvement, the same has to go for Deryl too.
Well it's simple Deryl even outpaced Jake

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Deryl is not only a prodigy, he was studying bio-engineering prior to his empowerment. His transformation into a Superhuman was orchestrated by Ella, someone with deep knowledge of monster lore, and had a monster that (judging by Rebis Deryl's monster report) was a first generation Spawn (or at least creation) of an apostle infect him, (possibly) placing him in the same category as Alice Alderman in being an apostle grandchild. The other two first generation spawns we know? Aglaecwif and Valravn the (potential in Valravn's case) S-ranks. And unlike Jake, Deryl had the appropriate mentality and knowledge to drive his power growth, already knowing about Superhumans and tapdancing on the line between confidence and arrogance. Post failed evolution, his corruption allowed him to use his powers beyond his human capabilities, what he couldn't make with Elixir Ella and S.I.N. provided. He basically did nothing but experiment with and use his powers in his monster state, all while preparing for his ascension into a Rebis. I think it's completely justified how fast Deryl improved himself.

Especially when he technically wasn't actually that strong. He was hard-carried by his intellect, resourcefulness and trickery, fighting for his damn life and exploiting every weakness he knew just to stand a chance against people who had flat out the most broken monster parents possible. His monster parent is explicitly noted by him after the Battle of Diamonds to not be suited for combat. He got folded at level 1 despite having Jake also brutalising the MC and an expendable proxy acting for him so he could take bigger risks, folded in a rematch despite exploiting knowing MC's weaknesses, folded in his chimera state despite having massive amounts of prep time and tailor making a clone just to fight the MC and folded in his incomplete Rebis state. The guy did pretty damn well considering how much the deck was stacked against him. If anything variant-Deryl was robbed, and he was the one getting clowned on by plot. If I'd worked my ass off day and night developing my powers and custom-building hommunculi for power and combat efficacy just for a first generation apostle spawn to destroy my custom made chimera and its backup when I had him dead to rights, an apostle amp their granddaughter when I also had her almost done for against my other chimera, and two Apostles and a damn arbiter turn up and assist my rival in beating my ass I'd be calling straight bullshit.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
in my playthrough I killed and consumed Kenny, Bailey, and Danica, Danica is too dangerous to let live and Jake is untrustworthy
Danica is not THAT bad.
She was just hanging out with the wrong crowd.
She's not aggressive, she doesn't have megalomaniac tendencies, and her abilities don't pose threat on a global scale.
On the other hand, Jake is someone who just can't be allowed to live. The potential risk is too high.
But killing Bailey is a sin against nature!

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Danica is not THAT bad.
She was just hanging out with the wrong crowd.
She's not aggressive, she doesn't have megalomaniac tendencies, and her abilities don't pose threat on a global scale.
On the other hand, Jake is someone who just can't be allowed to live. The potential risk is too high.
But killing Bailey is a sin against nature!
She is literally a hired assassin, she is THAT bad.

Reactions: Robotai
Aug 1, 2020
so the order is so far
the 1st is Jake's monster line
the 2nd is Michael's monster line
the 3rd and 4th is the MCs dependent on left or right choices at the beginning Ella's is the 3rd
5th
6th Alice's Monster line

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
so the order is so far
the 1st is Jake's monster line
the 2nd is Michael's monster line
the 3rd and 4th is the MCs dependent on left or right choices at the beginning Ella's is the 3rd
5th
6th Alice's Monster line
According to Rebis-Deryl's monster profile he's 91% 12th, with the rest of the percentages being made up of 6% Body and 3% Memory. The Rebis is explicitly stated to have been an artificially created monster, so it's possible that either his monster parent the Rebis was made by the twelfth using elements of itself, Body and Memory, or Variant-Deryl used his corruption-induced understanding to splice himself with parts of their lineage in order to make his Rebis form more combat capable, just like he did with his chimeras.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
But you still get corruption points if you absorb her...
A singular point.
I would know, that's litterally the only point of corruption I accepted in my game.
Although I will accept more points for torturing and murdering Jared.

Reactions: EienYagami

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Deryl is not only a prodigy, he was studying bio-engineering prior to his empowerment. His transformation into a Superhuman was orchestrated by Ella, someone with deep knowledge of monster lore, and had a monster that (judging by Rebis Deryl's monster report) was a first generation Spawn (or at least creation) of an apostle infect him, (possibly) placing him in the same category as Alice Alderman in being an apostle grandchild. The other two first generation spawns we know? Aglaecwif and Valravn the (potential in Valravn's case) S-ranks. And unlike Jake, Deryl had the appropriate mentality and knowledge to drive his power growth, already knowing about Superhumans and tapdancing on the line between confidence and arrogance. Post failed evolution, his corruption allowed him to use his powers beyond his human capabilities, what he couldn't make with Elixir Ella and S.I.N. provided. He basically did nothing but experiment with and use his powers in his monster state, all while preparing for his ascension into a Rebis. I think it's completely justified how fast Deryl improved himself.

Especially when he technically wasn't actually that strong. He was hard-carried by his intellect, resourcefulness and trickery, fighting for his damn life and exploiting every weakness he knew just to stand a chance against people who had flat out the most broken monster parents possible. His monster parent is explicitly noted by him after the Battle of Diamonds to not be suited for combat. He got folded at level 1 despite having Jake also brutalising the MC and an expendable proxy acting for him so he could take bigger risks, folded in a rematch despite exploiting knowing MC's weaknesses, folded in his chimera state despite having massive amounts of prep time and tailor making a clone just to fight the MC and folded in his incomplete Rebis state. The guy did pretty damn well considering how much the deck was stacked against him. If anything variant-Deryl was robbed, and he was the one getting clowned on by plot. If I'd worked my ass off day and night developing my powers and custom-building hommunculi for power and combat efficacy just for a first generation apostle spawn to destroy my custom made chimera and its backup when I had him dead to rights, an apostle amp their granddaughter when I also had her almost done for against my other chimera, and two Apostles and a damn arbiter turn up and assist my rival in beating my ass I'd be calling straight bullshit.
Someone read their books an did their reaerch I hang my coat and hand in the prize. . .
But I love mc so I'm gonna stil simp for him and hi pwers are my favorite trait
I have an umimaginable amount of love for Venom , So many hours sunk into Prtotype 1 and even 2 on xbox 360 as a kid (Even though second game is plane worse and weaker than the first it was still fun)
So I gotta simp for mc's power traits.

I even named the hero form of my mc VenoM as a dum joke but I was surprised how well it worked with over all aspects of the game I kinda felt like I'm roleplaying a version of VenoM in story. Over all I've been enjoying the game so much I lowkey been skipping som of the sex scenes from how hooked I was on the story. Can we just get the mc with his hairs tied back back some point in the game ? plz?

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
The Eye thing says you must devour everything at every opportunity miss even a single one you will not be as powerful as you could be and that fate must be devoured as well. that our end requires it .
I've given it a lot of thinking I don't think you need corruption for evo5, Rather it's a trait you need to be in hamony with the third. But it wouldn't make sense that in order fo you to reach your fifth evo you would need corruption or rather a ridiculous amount. it actually might need some and killing people might not be a requirment.

On that not Dancia and Bailey are just unncessary. We are just as bad as Dancia if not worse and Bailey is just a sweethear wait and consum her later when she ask you. With Jake . . . I really hope I won't rgret leaving him Alive . . . The son of the first is kinda scary title even if he is a failure.

Reactions: SquallofNight
4.80 star(s) 330 Votes