Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, here it is at last, v0.97.

I kinda regret not splitting this one into two parts, cause this ended up being a long one. In the future, after v1.0, I think I'm gonna try to go back to making smaller, more frequent updates, as it benefits the patreon more and is probably less stressful overall. Not gonna start doing it now though, with only 2 updates before v1.0 comes around, I don't wanna mess with the plan, they'll just have to take however long they'll take and be ready whenever they're ready, but past v1.0, I'll prob try to go for smaller releases. Anyway, that's it. Enjoy the game, and let me know if you run into any problems. I'm gonna head to bed.

PC

#Msa5vwUlVlOkxexAvbwrSEdu-t1pHZ3zR4nub8fUYaw

MAC

#MdI2tiDYuQFDEv4CQAv-hJjkpYS9hT6l63hEERLRypE

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

I kinda regret not splitting this one into two parts, cause this ended up being a long one. In the future, after v1.0, I think I'm gonna try to go back to making smaller, more frequent updates, as it benefits the patreon more and is probably less stressful overall. Not gonna start doing it now though, with only 2 updates before v1.0 comes around, I don't wanna mess with the plan, they'll just have to take however long they'll take and be ready whenever they're ready, but past v1.0, I'll prob try to go for smaller releases. Anyway, that's it. Enjoy the game, and let me know if you run into any problems. I'm gonna head to bed.

PC

Mega#Msa5vwUlVlOkxexAvbwrSEdu-t1pHZ3zR4nub8fUYaw

MAC

Mega#MdI2tiDYuQFDEv4CQAv-hJjkpYS9hT6l63hEERLRypE
Rest well you beautiful prince you.

Reactions: Impose7777
Jul 28, 2017

PC

MAC

Thanks for sharing brother
God bless you
F8mpb3RXwAARvPj.jpg

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Is there somewhere I can go to see more detailed changelogs? Would be nice to know what exactly has been added, which characters are involved, etc. etc.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There's no way in hell he could take over without having to eliminate a great many people, both super and normal humans.
And why is that? Why would great number of many people give two shits which superhuman gets to be the top dog? Why would superhumans who get no shot at being one and have no dog in this race care? And why would a guy who, as mentioned upthread, already came pretty close to taking over without much notice, and who can literally control minds, have to kill great many people instead of taking control of these officially entitled to tell these people "simmer the fuck down, all is fine."?

"People in charge" have been using mind control to usurp positions of power for years, if not decades... Wtf??? :LOL:
This is disappointing lack of reading comprehension. The context was pretty clear. It was in response to your statement:
he'd have to be able to either control them or eliminate [...] literally anyone and everyone who opposes or takes exception to his actions.
Are you under illusion that HERO was put in their current position through a process of some public, democratic elections? Do you think HERO and those in public positions who enabled them haven't been working to control or eliminate in one way or another "anyone who opposes them or takes exception to their actions"? Because this is what they're doing right now with their opposition that is SIN. Ask yourself, why there's no prior public opposition or even knowledge of their existence, although they've been operating literally for decades?

Getting to that point, assuming he somehow circumvents/avoids inevitable failsafes and killswitches, would have taken so long and he'd have had to do many things just as cruel, ruthless and underhanded as those he replaces. Not even the best intentioned person would be same at that point. Everything he'd done, he'd have to keep doing those things, and on a scale that would either have to be absolute control, or control of the ones left and giving orders, and all by some miracle never being exposed during his reign, for fear of being overthrown himself.
Speaking of fear of being overthrown, that's a realistic fear that he'd have to live with, be vigilant for, and actively ensure it can't happen by whatever means necessary. That just leads again to absolute control, which isn't doing better than the ones already in power, because it just leads to suffering, death, revolutions and more death.
Every single thing you attribute to Jake -- the illegal gain of power and constant fear/vigilance to maintain it and not to be outed -- can be already put squarely at feet of HERO. They are currently in the same position you say he'd be in. And they're already doing things you say he'd do. Heck, some of their members openly advocate this need for "absolute control" of human population by whatever means necessary, and the only reason it's not happening yet is because some other of their members are slightly more reluctant to get onboard with it.

So am sorry, but i really don't see why you're so vehemently opposed to one dude who might do something a bunch of other dudes have been doing already for a long, long time. And without even a peep how they all too deserve to be killed for it, because they're too much of a threat to wellbeing of the world.

Dude what? At least there are elections and stuff for the ministers, even when they are partially corrupted youre telling me a single guy with all the power isnt much worse?
Please, remind me, what elections were there for HERO to be put in charge of worldwide eugenics program? Or to have any power at all?

It's already a handful of level 5 guys running the show pretty much as they please. And at least a couple of them are way more callous about it than this single guy who might potentially replace them. But nooo, we're going to draw the line at this one guy and kill him "just in case".

Your do realise that H.E.R.O (which you seem to dislike) is now in charge of Jake and can use him for whatever they intend?
I don't particularly dislike HERO. I just similarly don't dislike Jake, and maybe this makes it a little easier to see apparent double standards being applied here.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And why is that? Why would great number of many people give two shits which superhuman gets to be the top dog?
For the same reasons people care about that kind of thing in the real world. How it'll affect them.
That includes other superhumans.

I don't particularly dislike HERO. I just similarly don't dislike Jake, and maybe this makes it a little easier to see apparent double standards being applied here.
Double standards???
Be a dear and elucidate precisely what double standards are being applied by me here, particularly when I've given in depth and rational reasoning for what I've said, and so far your only point is "well H.E.R.O. is bad but Jake couldn't be any worse" and you haven't even provided any reasoning to support your assertion.

When doing so, make sure you've gone back and looked at my response to your Batman vs Superman example in its entirety.
That post makes the majority of what you've said, and what you've poorly tried to paint my words as meaning, entirely irrelevant... Here's a hint, I do not speak highly of H.E.R.O.
In fact, you've repeated what I said about them several times now. You'd remember that if you weren't being so disingenuous in your statements.

Reactions: SquallofNight

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Jake's an annoying little shit but at least he has sensible motivations. Or had, before he was manipulated by Ella.

Nothing I particularly blame him for. Ella was running circles around HERO

Reactions: GaRbS

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023

PC

MAC

l.jpg
GOD BLESS YOU BRAVE SOLDIER, TONIGHT WE DRINK IN YOUR NAME

Aug 1, 2020

PC

MAC

God bless you thanks for sharing this update was awesome gonna play this again after I get some sleep

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020

PC

MAC

I was not expecting the new version of the game when I entered to make a comment about some random info lol

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This update really revealed some dank shit bout my favorite hound (Shadow)

(spoilers obviously so click inline spoiler at yer own discretion)

So Shadow in this updated displayed some pretty interesting feats:

Dodged the worst of the debris from the brick wall despite being literally right in front of it.

Walked away from the explosion with only some bruising.

Bit someone's wrist so hard she broke the tendons in their wrist.

MC confirmed she's the only animal he's encountered thus far that can understand humans around her and speak to them (albeit to MC only).

She and Emily are most likely going to get superpowers if the way that monster was staring at the both of them hints at anything...Mind you the text was VERY specific it wasn't just staring at Emily but Shadow as well.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017

Dodged the worst of the debris from the brick wall despite being literally right in front of it.

MC confirmed she's the only animal he's encountered thus far that can understand humans around her and speak to them (albeit to MC only).

She and Emily are most likely going to get superpowers if the way that monster was staring at the both of them hints at anything...Mind you the text was VERY specific it wasn't just staring at Emily but Shadow as well.
There's a line this update that says shadow is this smart due to the finger she dug up.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
There's a line this update that says shadow is this smart due to the finger she dug up.
Yup.

Although that doesn't explain her feats. ANY other dog or well anyone in general be it human or otherwise being so up close to that explosion should have suffered some serious injuries (or even death) but yet all that happened to Shadow was her getting bruised and her reaction time to evading the worst of the damage was extremely fast.

My running theory is that the finger did a lot more than just increase her intellect although its possible Ella did something as well or maybe another party did something.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 329 Votes