lg545

Oct 23, 2019
nice update
Nah, MC was able to hold them pretty nice (even with limited using of power)
Deryl on other hand get trashed
I thought we'd get the 4th evolution in this update to balance out the power scales.... MC is like an infant compared to those damn Captains and I really want to ditch that fucking organization... Besides that, where is Alice?..
Too early for lvl 4. From narrative perspective - we did not earn lvl 4. We did not even face tough enemies (may be twins, but they feel more like equal) that could present us a challenge, aside that wounded A rank monster from previous update.
So to reach lvl 4 require some time and at least 2-3 deadly boss battles. Dont forget that lvl 4 is already Lieutenant tier
About Alice - feels like we cooking next second Mafia arc with her (against Karl father)
What do you think guys - would Lis and Amber become one entity?

Reactions: axy2

shiv88

Nov 17, 2022
Lot's of things to review and theorize about in this update, for now, this is a power/skill point guide for this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if this is a bug of not but

Edit: seems to be a bug

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys ,Is this game worth to play?
I like powerful mc, is there animated fighting scenes?
Ntr avoidable?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Guys ,Is this game worth to play?
I like powerful mc, is there animated fighting scenes?
Ntr avoidable?
I'm pretty sure all of us would give this game a recommend but to answer you questions

1) No. The fight scenes are still all very cinematic-feeling. WeirdWorld has a talent for this
2) All the "weird fetish" stuff like like genderbender, futa and NTR are all avoidable

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I'm pretty sure all of us would give this game a recommend but to answer you questions

1) No. The fight scenes are still all very cinematic-feeling. WeirdWorld has a talent for this
2) All the "weird fetish" stuff like like genderbender, futa and NTR are all avoidable
Thanks gonna download and try it

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Feels a little too obvious to Firestorm em
Well, they perfectly cover each other flaws + it would be cool in terms of consequence for choice we made (which sister would perish and which survive and become prime personality), raise the stakes and bring drama effect (also it would be god for MC to take a big L - being unable to save both sisters). Also - it would give personal motivation to fight against SIN

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
Damn Mc and Deryl got destroyed. Deryl seemed especially weak, he wasn't lying when he said he wasn't suited for fights.

• Sad
Reactions: openup212

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I personally think that it's worth to join the tournament. I thought the content was better.
You can join and complete the tournament (use the drug you find for yourself) then try to kill Jared, get sent back to the start and pick the infiltration this time, to bring optimal amount of info and loot back to base.

Reactions: xDestiny

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
How close is this to being finished? only played about half of it and was waiting for it to be complete.
Don't remember the dev mentioning any stage of completion.

The game does have a level of evolution and we have only reached level 3/5. So, we might be somewhere in the middle by that estimate.

rivet

Jan 24, 2019
Don't remember the dev mentioning any stage of completion.

The game does have a level of evolution and we have only reached level 3/5. So, we might be somewhere in the middle by that estimate.
I personally doubt the story stops or even comes close to ending at level 5. Keep in mind that this is when the spawn is "deemed to be ready", whatever that means, so we might have a whole invasion of the monster world arc afterwards.

JRD220

Nov 9, 2019
I'm missing these scenes, anyone know what they are and how to get them?
I believe the top right scene is an alternate version from Liz's NTR path; not on it personally. The last scene is from the C-Rank Hunt with Inspector Brianne. To get her scene...

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Looking through this thread, I can't seem to find a single changelog for v0.97??? So unless the dev didn't release a changelog, what changed in this version?

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
More... story...?
Let's see what previous changelogs have looked like:
Bug fixes, small changes, fixes
-6 new scenes
-A week+ of in-game time
-fighting and stuff
Hmm, you know, it seems to mention just how much stuff was added since the previous version, sometimes even in absolutes. Usually however, it's nice when a dev says exactly what bugs were fixed and whatnot, such as "Bug fixed when player does XYZ." Stuff like that is always nice to see, and really shows how far a game has come.

However, stuff like "stuff", "more story", or even "N/A" is not nice to see, because how do I determine whether I should even bother with this version, or if last version was fine to keep? See, I have not downloaded this game before, but if I come to like it, how do I determine whether I should even bother with an upcoming version, or if I should just ignore it and move on?

4.80 star(s) 330 Votes