JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
Let's see what previous changelogs have looked like:

Hmm, you know, it seems to mention just how much stuff was added since the previous version, sometimes even in absolutes. Usually however, it's nice when a dev says exactly what bugs were fixed and whatnot, such as "Bug fixed when player does XYZ." Stuff like that is always nice to see, and really shows how far a game has come.

However, stuff like "stuff", "more story", or even "N/A" is not nice to see, because how do I determine whether I should even bother with this version, or if last version was fine to keep? See, I have not downloaded this game before, but if I come to like it, how do I determine whether I should even bother with an upcoming version, or if I should just ignore it and move on?
Just play it man, don't think too much about it.

Reactions: Axismundi

ansmutter

Jan 9, 2018
at this point its more jarring for the original models to be placed next to brand new ones than it would be to just suddenly switch to newer models. Please, weirdworld, just switch out the character models. they look so bad compared to the new stuff.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
I thought we'd get the 4th evolution in this update to balance out the power scales.... MC is like an infant compared to those damn Captains and I really want to ditch that fucking organization... Besides that, where is Alice?..:cry:
Nha, fourth evolution is a long way yet, I dont expect it until at least 2/3 more updates and thats only because we are close to 1.0.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Let's see what previous changelogs have looked like:

Hmm, you know, it seems to mention just how much stuff was added since the previous version, sometimes even in absolutes. Usually however, it's nice when a dev says exactly what bugs were fixed and whatnot, such as "Bug fixed when player does XYZ." Stuff like that is always nice to see, and really shows how far a game has come.

However, stuff like "stuff", "more story", or even "N/A" is not nice to see, because how do I determine whether I should even bother with this version, or if last version was fine to keep? See, I have not downloaded this game before, but if I come to like it, how do I determine whether I should even bother with an upcoming version, or if I should just ignore it and move on?
One way to track how much content is in a game is by using F2 and checking how many lines of dialogue the game has. This update was 7k lines of dialogue. As of now, the game has 81k lines of dialogue.
By comparison, BADIK has 55.5k lines of dialogue as ep 9 but it does have animations and more renders. I do prefer hand-drawn 2d style tho.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Alright, thoughts

-MC is probably gonna get his 4th evolution start of next update if 1.0 is gonna be the climax of the game

-The battle royale was the best segment of the update

-Deryl is fucking useless. Classic boss when you have to fight him vs when he joins your team. My opinion of him keeps goingg further and further down the drain

- Loved Met, dudes like a more himbo Micheal.

- Both Liz routes continue to be the best routes and Liz continues to be best girl (come at me shadow lovers)

- The Nico scene is one of the top five hentai scenes in the game

- I know some people will probably lose their mind at the amount of shadow scenes we got.

All in all, nothing mind-blowing like Liz's confession in the previous update. But this was a very fun ride

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
It was already made abundantly clear that Deryl is only useful fighting when he gets to be batman with time to plan. For all his brains, MC is the one who actually thinks well in combat

I think it does a good job of highlighting just how powerful the MC is. Even at Level 3.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
It was already made abundantly clear that Deryl is only useful fighting when he gets to be batman with time to plan. For all his brains, MC is the one who actually thinks well in combat

I think it does a good job of highlighting just how powerful the MC is. Even at Level 3.
He had days to prepare before that fight. Mans a level 3.5, he's supposedly stronger than the MC lmao

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Yup.

Although that doesn't explain her feats. ANY other dog or well anyone in general be it human or otherwise being so up close to that explosion should have suffered some serious injuries (or even death) but yet all that happened to Shadow was her getting bruised and her reaction time to evading the worst of the damage was extremely fast.

My running theory is that the finger did a lot more than just increase her intellect although its possible Ella did something as well or maybe another party did something.
Not sure anyone said this yet, but it does explain that, there's a library thing where you can read about a class of monsters that congregate around a monster body part and are changed by it, they're usually in a hive/pack or whatever, so shadow's likely at the very least halfway towards becoming a monster.

4.80 star(s) 329 Votes