lg545

Oct 23, 2019
-Deryl is fucking useless. Classic boss when you have to fight him vs when he joins your team. My opinion of him keeps going further and further down the drain
I think Deryl could give a good fight to to Brother (due him having a lot of range attack in his arsenal or some dirty tricks like gas and etc), but Sister with her "make explosive shit out thin air" is inconvenient enemy for him. In order to beat her - you need be tanky shit with top regenerative abilities (like MC) or something like Met or Tiffany (be able to turn yourself into light\lightning = evade all her explosive restrictions)

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
-Deryl is fucking useless. Classic boss when you have to fight him vs when he joins your team. My opinion of him keeps goingg further and further down the drain
He's not useless, he just has a bad match-up with Devana or whatever her was name. There's literally nothing he could have done when she put the bombs on him, and he didn't know what her power was.

Deryl would actually be way better suited to fighting Evander (the male twin) than MC was. Remember, all that guy has is that whatever his body disintegrates or something, but energy, like Met's lightning, can still hurt him. Deryl has that plasma gun, and he can fly. He could literally just fly around shooting Evander and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

MC can't really do anything to Evander because he has no energy attacks, but he's really well-suited to Devana because her bombs don't do anything since he can just shapeshift out of them, and he seems much stronger than any monster she can summon. From what we've seen of her, she's basically useless against the MC.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
He's not useless, he just has a bad match-up with Devana or whatever her was name. There's literally nothing he could have done when she put the bombs on him, and he didn't know what her power was.

Deryl would actually be way better suited to fighting Evander (the male twin) than MC was. Remember, all that guy has is that whatever his body disintegrates or something, but energy, like Met's lightning, can still hurt him. Deryl has that plasma gun, and he can fly. He could literally just fly around shooting Evander and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

MC can't really do anything to Evander because he has no energy attacks, but he's really well-suited to Devana because her bombs don't do anything since he can just shapeshift out of them, and he seems much stronger than any monster she can summon. From what we've seen of her, she's basically useless against the MC.
Yeah, MC basically facetanked everything in the fight with the sister and only "lost" because he didnt actually feel like winning. MC even admits though its a good thing he didnt actually try to fight Met. Dude is basically a living counter matchup lol

Reactions: codepdxlan

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

matchups and hard counters seem to be a running theme in this game.
with the rare subversion of overcoming a counter and winning anyways

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In latest update you get to read the memories of Ella and her classmates during the massacre.
Finally putting to rest the question of "did ella really murder her entire class for the lulz"

And the answer is no. During her 3rd evolution she got possessed by her monster ancestor who, stating she was a failure, would try to fix her by devouring all those human brains.
Culminating in her chopping herself into pieces to prematurely end her evolution to stop herself from harming Christy.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I personally doubt the story stops or even comes close to ending at level 5. Keep in mind that this is when the spawn is "deemed to be ready", whatever that means, so we might have a whole invasion of the monster world arc afterwards.
Yeah. I have started to believe the same. There are multiple characters who are at level 5 or would reach there along with the MC. I feel the true end game would be when MC and the other heirs ascend to godhood or something of the sort. The game would keep me hooked even if it were to continue on for a few more years, so I'd say I'm happy with that outcome.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I wonder if Ella has any limited powers of seeing the future or time traveling...
Things were hidden in places where only MC could find them and where only her friends could lead him.
And they had been hidden there for many years, long before she met MC.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
minor ntr route that amounts to 4/5 scenes or something like that and then goes back to normal. It doesn't have lasting effects in the narrative but it blocks the potential relationship.
Damn, I hope the game had that kind of routte, but thanks you for answer friend! :)

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Oh boy, on my secand run of the new update,as a green thing in Star War said" really big ,the update, it is " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
After this update SIN now look as Humanity traitors. Basicly their purpose is to help monsters conquer Earth and turn humans into Monsters cattle
Also like how pathetic Elijah standpoint on debates really is. I mean, he vote for Government supervision over HERO...At the same time, MC find that half of this Government consists of SIN inner circle members and Elijah know about this because he is lieutenant and has access to such important information

Reactions: Ostap Bender
Aug 1, 2020
Ella is very Machiavellian in her goals and how she goes about it. The MC is also the same in a lot of ways some of the members at HERO and SIN are as well. The members of both group also display traits associated to the Dark triad which include narcissism and psychopathy. The clone guy in HERO is a classic textbook case of Narcissism.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
-Deryl is fucking useless. Classic boss when you have to fight him vs when he joins your team. My opinion of him keeps going further and further down the drain
TBF he's already lost to us like 3 times when he specifically prepared for you at least 2 of those times, so he's not going to stack up to anyone that can hold up against us. I think in this case it's a lot less about bad match ups (he's not a fighter in general) and more to do with fighting conditions. This fight he only knew we were dealing with a telekinesis monster and that our goal was to get out to avoid the fight, getting blindsided by mr. Notouchy and ms. Derylbutbetter were a bit outside what he was ready for. I would be disappointed if he hadnt at least set up some traps since we knew where this was going down

4.80 star(s) 329 Votes