JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
So im at the part where you either choose to warn Rina and met or not. Honestly Rina has one of the best looking models in the game and met is also pretty cool and I don't want to close my path with her if there is any but at the same time im playing a full corruption route. Does warning them gonna reduce corruption?

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
What do you think - Rina and Met would join HERO? Met would be a nice addition to organisation - mercenary with combat experience, at least lvl 3 superhuman with OP powers (way better then former hairdresser). Rina may be not that strong, but her stels powers are very usefull and she know how to handle herself (you can relay on her)
As option - they could join Alice mafia Family as her lieutenant's (I think Alice could make a deal with HERO about them, considering that Alduin Family join SIN and SIN create super human foot soldiers for them)
Another moment - if money are the only reason why Twins join SIN, HERO could just pay them more. If i remember correctly, Twins did not pass inauguration ritual, so they are not bind by SIN and could switch sides

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So im at the part where you either choose to warn Rina and met or not. Honestly Rina has one of the best looking models in the game and met is also pretty cool and I don't want to close my path with her if there is any but at the same time im playing a full corruption route. Does warning them gonna reduce corruption?
There is no corruption changes in this update. If you warn Met and Rina, they are marked as friends in a variable. Narratively there are many reasons to have them as friends. Met is a Lightning superhuman who can help MC deal with his weakness, and he is also Michael's brother. Rina is an assassin and she seems to know stuff about the Aldains and the mafia in general. She is also hot so that's that.

Edit: I was wrong, you can get 1 corruption point during Brianna's event if you eat the brains.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
There is no corruption changes in this update. If you warn Met and Rina, they are marked as friends in a variable. Narratively there are many reasons to have them as friends. Met is a Lightning superhuman who can help MC deal with his weakness, and he is also Michael's brother. Rina is an assassin and she seems to know stuff about the Aldains and the mafia in general. She is also hot so that's that.
wait Met is michael's brother :eek:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
After this update SIN now look as Humanity traitors. Basicly their purpose is to help monsters conquer Earth and turn humans into Monsters cattle
No, talk to the healer in the part and ask about monster friends. You will find out Sin has been mind controlling monsters. Healer complains that valraven was somehow immune into being made friendly.
Their greatest asset is their servile ring creature that gives them teleportation demiplane creation. And that one is just handled as a literal tool and apparently is the most heavily mind controlled monster in their roster.

However, some monsters are less controllable than others (estheth), especially with the death of ella (explicitly when they lost the ability to prevent estheth from eating humans).

hero's path seems more unsustainable due to the sheer quantity of monsters. once the colonization of earth starts in earnest they look like they will be overwhelmed rather quickly.

sin has more points of failure. single individuals without which the organization crumbles.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I think we're moving towards HERO breaking apart. It doesn't matter how powerful SIN gets because the Captains exist

Also there are clear ideological differences between them. Also with Tiffany reaffirming her decision to kill Dexter, that will upset the balance further if she is successful

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...could one of the peeping toms tell me if there is any difference codewise?
I mean, either you fight and get the infos about the leading S class from the dog or you get a bunch of stuff that leads to the moon, both useful intel, but which is better? Are there different points?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hmm...could one of the peeping toms tell me if there is any difference codewise?
I mean, either you fight and get the infos about the leading S class from the dog or you get a bunch of stuff that leads to the moon, both useful intel, but which is better? Are there different points?
Each piece of intel gives money and herorecruit points. The herorecruit points are not used currently, so I suppose they will become relevant down the line to determine MC's standing with HERO.

If you don't fight, you can get a few more herorecruit points, but I think the difference is not important. It's something like 8 (fight, take the power drug) to 11 (don't fight, find all clues).

I haven't checked what happens if SIN get suspicious. I think you lose the chance to report on how the ceremony works, but I'm not sure if you gain anything in return.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
No, talk to the healer in the part and ask about monster friends. You will find out Sin has been mind controlling monsters. Healer complains that valraven was somehow immune into being made friendly.
Their greatest asset is their servile ring creature that gives them teleportation demiplane creation. And that one is just handled as a literal tool and apparently is the most heavily mind controlled monster in their roster.
Healer is your typical hippy idiot who cant make friends with humans, so he tried to befriend monsters. Truth is - SIN present their S class monster (Estheth) as example of coexistence between humankind and monsters...while in reality this monster do whatever she want and nobody in SIN is able to stop it. She just eat twins to the point where it leaked in TV just because Twins are delicious. Thats it. Earth for this monster is just one big mealfeast and SIN are the ones who provide it with food. Great example of coexistence!
So in the end SIN just help Estheth and others like her to consume humanity
hero's path seems more unsustainable due to the sheer quantity of monsters. once the colonization of earth starts in earnest they look like they will be overwhelmed rather quickly.
You need just to kill main ones
I think we're moving towards HERO breaking apart. It doesn't matter how powerful SIN gets because the Captains exist
Danger from SIN is that they can overrun HERO. I mean, whole point of bringing HERO to the public was to bring new recruits, because old HERO members cant be everywhere at same time. But if SIN join this game...Yeh, they may be weak, but they have numbers and if HERO concentrate attention on them, then who would take out monsters?

Reactions: Misalton

shiv88

Nov 17, 2022
Guys ,Is this game worth to play?
I like powerful mc, is there animated fighting scenes?
Ntr avoidable?
Def worth playing I'd say the best game on the site by far.
not really animated fight scenes but you'll never be disappointed in a set piece.
and the most important thing of all NTR is indeed avoidable.

Reactions: Misalton and GaRbS

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Danger from SIN is that they can overrun HERO. I mean, whole point of bringing HERO to the public was to bring new recruits, because old HERO members cant be everywhere at same time. But if SIN join this game...Yeh, they may be weak, but they have numbers and if HERO concentrate attention on them, then who would take out monsters?
Partly, yes bringing HERO public was to give the illusion that people have a choice when it comes to recruitment but it was also strategic. Now there's no need to waste time and effort concealing their existence and the existence of monsters.

As (I think it was Malik) tells MC, as long as Bernhardt exists, they can battle the monster threat pretty much indefinitely. But it would be a stalemate

Clark tells the group that the goal is to have at least 2 level threes per sector to patrol and keep the public safe

It all comes down to the captains being too op. There's no real threat or conflict right now

Reactions: GaRbS

shiv88

Nov 17, 2022
I don't think anything actually reduces your corruption.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, hero and sin are pretty much the same, they just use different methods.
Sin has the oath and hero their threats to keep their people in check.
Sin controls monsters to use their powers, hero performs an autopsy to extract their powers.
Hero abuses you to create a public image far from the truth, sin recruits the rest with the propaganda of freedom, especially from hero.
Both create new superhumans.
Both dont care about humans because both have a genocide agenda. For sin humans are recruits, monsterfood or both, for hero they are recruits or failed experiments.
Both lust for power and control without caring about collateral damage.
Both placed people in the hightest human ranks.
The only one who cares about humans- or at least human girls is the MC.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Partly, yes bringing HERO public was to give the illusion that people have a choice when it comes to recruitment but it was also strategic. Now there's no need to waste time and effort concealing their existence and the existence of monsters.

As (I think it was Malik) tells MC, as long as Bernhardt exists, they can battle the monster threat pretty much indefinitely. But it would be a stalemate

Clark tells the group that the goal is to have at least 2 level threes per sector to patrol and keep the public safe

It all comes down to the captains being too op. There's no real threat or conflict right now
1. Clark also tell that because of overwhelming numbers of monster attacks - he barely have time to get proper sleep or eat. Combine SIN agents to this mess...
2.Even for most important large scale attack on Ella hideout (battle of thousand Diamonds) HERO was able to put on the ground only 2 Captains with their teams. Against several S class monsters and Ella herself. This cost hight casualties (doubt that HERO actually care about normal footsoldiers, but 37 superhumans, some of which were pretty strong including 1 lieutenant). All of this happened while SIN agents were slacking off and enjoy pop-corn. But what if they join the battle with world-scale attack in order to thin HERO forces (force them to spread out)?
3.Yep. SIN lacking in terms of individual power (lvl 5 Super humans). At least from all we know about them so far (they could have 1-2 5 lvl superhumans inside their inner circle). But as we know from this update - they compensate it with tons of S-rank monsters (and they have big numbers of monsters which could overrun HERO if SIN decide to release them all at once) but what most important - they have at least 5-7 intelligent S rank monsters like Estheth and as Zack said - they are very dangerous foes who can become a challenge even for a Captain
Both lust for power and control without caring about collateral damage.
Both placed people in the hightest human ranks.
Well in case of HERO - they did not abuse their power for 50+ years. I mean Dexter is just a Premier Minister of one Sector . He is not a Supreme Minister and its not like many HERO agents infiltrate inside World Government (to the point where half of their most important members are part of SIN inner circle)

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes