harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Healer is your typical hippy idiot who cant make friends with humans, so he tried to befriend monsters.
So what?
He is still a source of information, and while he believes he is "making friends" with monsters.
Any child can deduce from his description of events that Sin is using mind control on the monsters.

Which makes sense, because Sin is ALSO explicitly using mind control on their human recruits
SIN present their S class monster (Estheth) as example of coexistence between humankind and monsters...
In one of the branches you talk to the red ghost guy (landon IIRC) and he admits that this is just bullshit they tell the new recruits because estheth looks sexy and they want those guys to think with their dick
So in the end SIN just help Estheth and others like her to consume humanity
According to Shen they lost control over her when Ella died and he plans on do something about Estheth when he or Cole reaches level 5.

my impression here is that you didn't really explore all the branches of the time loop during the SIN infiltration event

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
1. Clark also tell that because of overwhelming numbers of monster attacks - he barely have time to get proper sleep or eat. Combine SIN agents to this mess...
2.Even for most important large scale attack on Ella hideout (battle of thousand Diamonds) HERO was able to put on the ground only 2 Captains with their teams. Against several S class monsters and Ella herself. This cost hight casualties (doubt that HERO actually care about normal footsoldiers, but 37 superhumans, some of which were pretty strong including 1 lieutenant). All of this happened while SIN agents were slacking off and enjoy pop-corn. But what if they join the battle with world-scale attack in order to thin HERO forces (force them to spread out)?
3.Yep. SIN lacking in terms of individual power (lvl 5 Super humans). At least from all we know about them so far (they could have 1-2 5 lvl superhumans inside their inner circle). But as we know from this update - they compensate it with tons of S-rank monsters (and they have big numbers of monsters which could overrun HERO if SIN decide to release them all at once) but what most important - they have at least 5-7 intelligent S rank monsters like Estheth and as Zack said - they are very dangerous foes who can become a challenge even for a Captain

Well in case of HERO - they did not abuse their power for 50+ years. I mean Dexter is just a Premier Minister of one Sector . He is not a Supreme Minister and its not like many HERO agents infiltrate inside World Government (to the point where half of their most important members are part of SIN inner circle)

Yeah, i get that HERO is problematic and should be critiziced and changed but its FAR better than it could be. Any real-world organisation with this level of power and capabilitys would behave far worse. My guess is most serious intelligence agencys in the real world behave worse.

They could control the whole world with ease already if they would have ever tried but its not their goal. And they were able to create a organisation where single inviduals who are more powerful than everything imagineable are keeping each other in check and are working together.

We cant really judge and compare Hero to our world where monsters doesnt exist. But however bad they maybe, SIN is for sure far worse. Just look at their dimension, thats how the world would look like under their reign.

They get used by intelligent monsters and are to arrogant to even realise it. It was different with ella i guess, more like a deal for both sides and both knowing they have different goals.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
He is still a source of information, and while he believes he is "making friends" with monsters.
Any child can deduce from his description of events that Sin is using mind control on the monsters.

Which makes sense, because Sin is ALSO explicitly using mind control on their human recruits
Let s say - he is naive stupid child, who view world in pink colors with pony and rainbows
In one of the branches you talk to the red ghost guy (landon IIRC) and he admits that this is just bullshit they tell the new recruits because estheth looks sexy and they want those guys to think with their dick
How it change the fact that SIN basicly help those creatures to conquer Earth?
According to Shen they lost control over her when Ella died and he plans on do something about Estheth when he or Cole reaches level 5.
Truth is - THEY NEVER HAD CONTROL FROM THE START. Basicly this means - Estheth could beat their ass (or eat them alive)

if they even think about oppose her urges. They even fail to take weakling like Valvaran under control. Estheth did whatever she want and until certain point of time her needs just werent so hard to hide. Rest of sentient Monsters are the same as Estheth
And we dont mention rouge monsters who hunt people on daily basis

Yeah, i get that HERO is problematic and should be critiziced and changed but its FAR better than it could be. Any real-world organisation with this level of power and capabilitys would behave far worse. My guess is most serious intelligence agencys in the real world behave worse.
I support that. What i mean - SIN present real threat to HERO. Threat that is taken very lightly until now. HERO must do something huge in order to escape War on two fronts which probably would be hard to win if not deadly for whole world. Now HERO need somehow rapidly improve their ground troops (1-3 lvl agents) so they could stay for themself and protect area from monsters or SIN agents attacks, while HERO Big Shots (captains and lieutenant) would manage main threat (S-rank monsters and top SIN members)
As it is for now - HERO recruit big numbers of civilians and lets be fair - at least 50% of them are not suited for combat mentally ( and i doubt that they are OK with killing humans = SIN agents). On contrast SIN recruit former soldiers, assassins, mercenaries, etc - people who have actual combat experience or at least serve in military, police, all that kind of organisations. Needles to say that they are by far better troops, then HERO have (this is why i think it would be wise for HERO to hire Mett into their ranks as field commander officer and make Michail Chief instructor for incoming recruits)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Im gonna fuck up my zero corruption run to kill fuckin Jared, aren't I?
Sigh... if only we could permanently kill him.

He's not useless, he just has a bad match-up with Devana or whatever her was name. There's literally nothing he could have done when she put the bombs on him, and he didn't know what her power was.
Well he got knocked out in one explosion... isn't he on Evolution 3 aswell ? All this time since he last had to be in a real fight. He should have instantly deployable Armor Seeds hidden on his body by now. It almost seems like he just sat in his room and jerked off all this time that he was off screen and didn't train like the MC does.
Then again... the way I chose to look at it is that the SIN fuckers came prepared to cause this exact progression of events, that Male Moon twin guy's power seems to be that his skin can basically be comprised of anti-matter any material that comes into contact with it instantly breaks down and gets destroyed. If MC's team had been given some time to adjust and strategize, Deryl could have been the perfect person to understand Moon boy's abilities and counter them, bombard him with explosives or plasma beams... just lazer punch K.O. the Moon boy like Mets thunder punched him. Then Moon girl would be easier to deal with for the MC, since she seems to be able to summon things outta thin air, but I assume that the types of objects she can create is limited. It would have to be things she has familiarized herself with intimately like the MC and Derryl had to. I remember Deryl explained he can only create things that he has a deep understanding of, knowing the physical and chemical details of these things he creates. The MC could easily escape her bombs and chains... bitchslap her giant lead ball boulder, and her monsters would just be little snacks. Then it would have just been her stamina against the MC's ...also she would have to keep from getting impaled or knocked out.
Two on two the Moon twins should have lost to the stronger and more experienced MC and Deryl... but they did bring Shen along aswell.
I think the Dev meant for it to look like the H.E.R.O. cunts underestimated their opponents and S.i.N. fucks took advantage of that oversight by executing an extremely well planned surgical strike. Since they already knew after the initiation ceremony that they would be walking into a trap when the Pink Cow was gonna go to grab some twins. They came well prepared and with more than enough people.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

speaking of training... did'nt Ella tell the MC long ago that to improve his ability to control and shape change other things he has to consume large amounts of flesh ? is there a reason why MC can't just destroy/remove the brains of monsters and absorb their bodies to boost his stamina pool without danger of corruption ? or just go absorb some cattle from farms and blame it on alien abductions ?

Thx, so my initial decision to fight was the right one...personally i want to get rid of hero AND sin, i'm not a fan of getting orders ^^
Upon the ruins of their empires the MC shall build his own. gotta destroy the competition from the inside before taking over the world.

What do you think - Rina and Met would join HERO? Met would be a nice addition to organisation - mercenary with combat experience, at least lvl 3 superhuman with OP powers (way better then former hairdresser).
If you explore most of the possibilities you can make a very accurate assumption that NOBODY gets to Not join SIN once they are at the ceremony... if you don't chose to tell Met and Rina about the tatto/oath and chose Nathan to be the only one to say no then they very nicely tell the MC that they understand and he should go wait in a secluded corner for the ceremony to end... once you go away from the crowd they send the Pink Minotaur lady to use her powers on you and force you to join.
Guess the MC will have to come up with a way to free them from SIN before they can be full fledged allies in the future. Their fate seems ambiguous, I personally chose to leave the meds in Langdon's office so I could remain undetected till the end of the ceremony and still warn them both without being caught. All three of us got attacked by the Pink Cow who seems crazy and smushes Met and the MC, then Nico strikes, Rina grabs unconscious Met and skedadles but we never find out if Met and Rina managed to escape the Hexringe's dimension without getting branded.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well in case of HERO - they did not abuse their power for 50+ years. I mean Dexter is just a Premier Minister of one Sector . He is not a Supreme Minister and its not like many HERO agents infiltrate inside World Government (to the point where half of their most important members are part of SIN inner circle)
Did you buy the premium propaganda pack? Hero could never built a base like that without having a strong cover by the gov. Its also for sure not the only base they have. They were hidden in plain sight since the big war and they were no newbies back then. They had lots of time to train their massive powers and never were discovered? They hunted down monsters for their power and noone ever saw anything? We dont know how far the hero web is spread since we cant read their inner circles minds yet, we only know about sins web because they allow new mutants, but hero has mostly lvl 5 mutants and reading them could be instant suicide...you still can be sure they had some cleaners in govs and media to stay hidden. But in the end its pretty irrelevant now, since they are public no gov can touch them. Everyone has seen the direct combatpower of superhumans and monsters, no army could handle either of them so they wont get the support they would need for a fight/war. Sure, some hardliners of the humanity first movement will die a useless dead, but thats it. Hero controls the govs already because the govs cant refuse. And dont forget the mental abilities of some mutants, we already consumed one ourself, sin uses them to control monsters and their own people and you think hero dont has similar people in their ranks? Perhaps that stupif helmet has a similar function, never used it myself but since everyone else does...

• Angry
Reactions: Robotai

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
There is no corruption changes in this update. If you warn Met and Rina, they are marked as friends in a variable. Narratively there are many reasons to have them as friends. Met is a Lightning superhuman who can help MC deal with his weakness, and he is also Michael's brother. Rina is an assassin and she seems to know stuff about the Aldains and the mafia in general. She is also hot so that's that.
You can get 1 corruption point if you eat the brains during the police investigation of the C Rank Monster Hunt.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Well, I finished playing this update and honestly expected more than what was shown. I found it a little short, even though I continued my save from the event where MC and her friends look for a clue about Ella breaking into the high school at night.

I don't know, but the mission to invade Sin was kind of boring for me, despite having cool moments, such as the actual royal battle and presentation of Met and Rina, although I didn't save them from Sin's oath, for fear of them way when, I run away from Hero. "Maybe on my other corrupt route I'll save them!" The S-class monster, muscle mommy "Estheth". Too bad she's more aggressive than the Monster Mommy we met in the "thousand battle of diamond" and she wants to kidnap twins eat?! a good reason for me to be able to eliminate kill her. But anyway, I expect this at the mafia arc level, and also the effect of reversing Zack's time every time MC messed up was annoying!

The speech in class about Hero being governed by the government or not was interesting despite my character not being completely for Pro-hero. also seeing the shit that superhumans do when he joins the hero, doing shit during a protest. like the idiot who burned half a dozen or almost everyone for getting shot.

The level A hunting missions, where you go with the only one, were interesting. If you are the monster parent "4th" as her creator you will see the mc's interaction with her, too bad it was cut off abruptly and you can't go further, because nico threw the shapeshifting monster into the shit! :KEK:

The class B mission, with Tiffania, where you hunt one of your superhumans who turned into monsters during evolution. From what I understand, mc with the power of memory was able to give her consciousness and briefly stop her corruption of her post-evolution "trance"? This is a good idea to explore the power of memory. But I hope she shows up again, after all, she's the second monster girl my MC fucked. :KEK:

I liked the emphasis on MC working on his memory powers "Memory Echo", him finding out about monsters, about his past "his mother" and Ella. just by absorbing the blood and any other shit he comes in contact with, I admit it was pretty OP! :WutFace:
And we find out what happened in the massacre at the school Ella attended. Now, speaking of Ella, I saved that little doll of hers, and I tried to be friendly even though I don't approve of all the shit she does, I hope in the future it doesn't bite me in the ass lol.

From the beginning when I met these twins Delvana and Evander at Sin, I knew it would piss me off. I was dying to get rid of them, and when the moment came I decided to give myself a Cliffhanger.

Anyway, this was probably the last update for 2023? I think so, after all I expected this update to arrive in mid-October, and the next update promises to catch fire.

Cheers!

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So, what do we think of that monster not attacking MC? I've seen multiple instances in where the slightly more intelligent mosnter (aside from Valravn) the monsters are willing to not attack the MC. It's.....idk, respect? A connection? Something is going on there for sure for them to willingly not want to attack him. Also, I'm hoping next update sets up a choice for us on SIN and HERO. Maybe now all our choices regarding HERO, Xanthe, SIN, and Ella will come into play. If your MC has been incredibly negative about HERO and always decided not give all the info you had about SIN/Ella you get to break away. If you've been helpful and positive about HERO you stay with them. It seems, and maybe I'm wrong, that Ella wants MC to join SIN. I may be totally off-base here but from the hints we get about how Ella views us I get the feeling she wants MC to be leader or co-leader of SIN. Lastly, and this is my totally tin-foil theory here, but what if MC's mother is a monster or has some connection? Him being called a spawn and his mother...well....not knowing how to behave like a normal human just gets me spit balling about theories

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
The only one who cares about humans- or at least human girls is the MC
Depends in large part how you play MC. I'd say, baseline, MC cares more about his friends than he does humanity as a whole. I'd also say that Malik and Elijah both seem to have totally bought into, and whole heartedly believe, in the whole superhero saving the world thing

Reactions: myst0501

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Did you buy the premium propaganda pack? Hero could never built a base like that without having a strong cover by the gov
Government did not knew about HERO existence until recently. And lets be fair - if HERO really want to get in power...They already could build local version of Imperium of Man from WH40k here. But, nope, they did nothing even close to this
If you explore most of the possibilities you can make a very accurate assumption that NOBODY gets to Not join SIN once they are at the ceremony... if you don't chose to tell Met and Rina about the tatto/oath and chose Nathan to be the only one to say no then they very nicely tell the MC that they understand and he should go wait in a secluded corner for the ceremony to end... once you go away from the crowd they send the Pink Minotaur lady to use her powers on you and force you to join.
MC and Nico ruin whole ceremony before Mett, Rina and Twins get their marks. After that SIN just run away (my guess they were afraid that some of the captains could get there)
The speech in class about Hero being governed by the government or not was interesting despite my character not being completely for Pro-hero. also seeing the shit that superhumans do when he joins the hero, doing shit during a protest. like the idiot who burned half a dozen or almost everyone for getting shot.
Well, in real life if you gun down cop during protest - you fucked
Well he got knocked out in one explosion... isn't he on Evolution 3 aswell ? All this time since he last had to be in a real fight. He should have instantly deployable Armor Seeds hidden on his body by now.
It useless. To counter Delvana ability you need be regenerative monster like MC or be able to dematerialise your body like Mett (turn into lightning), Tiffany or Valvaran

Reactions: SquallofNight

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
hmm... for the b rank hunt in the new update, i just dont understand why the mc dont remove his ears like when he is fighting jack.. ( the mind control guy, its jack right? ).. MC need to start fighting these low tier with no problem.. surely having no ears will not be a problem fighting a sound based monster right....

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
my impression here is that you didn't really explore all the branches of the time loop during the SIN infiltration event
Are there any benefits or downsides to exploring that?
hmm... for the b rank hunt in the new update, i just dont understand why the mc dont remove his ears like when he is fighting jack.. ( the mind control guy, its jack right? ).. MC need to start fighting these low tier with no problem.. surely having no ears will not be a problem fighting a sound based monster right....
Sound waves that strong would still affect matter itself just as much even if the target cannot hear, so there would really be little to gain from doing that.

Reactions: SquallofNight

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Are there any benefits or downsides to exploring that?
You learn more lore by exploring the various paths and also get to experience more options.
No, they don't.
She specifically and explicitly pops shen's clone when he tries to stop her.

Although, I am pretty sure the only reason they don't force people is that the vow based mind control does not work unless it is a genuine vow.
not because they are too nice to force people. as they do use trickery

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
Well he got knocked out in one explosion... isn't he on Evolution 3 aswell ? All this time since he last had to be in a real fight. He should have instantly deployable Armor Seeds hidden on his body by now. It almost seems like he just sat in his room and jerked off all this time that he was off screen and didn't train like the MC does.
Well, we don't actually know, I think. Deryl himself seemed unsure as to whether he was level 2 or level 3. Regardless, his power doesn't seem to put much strain on his body so he's probably pretty weak physically.
Not sure how "deployable armour seeds" would save him from bombs that are literally strapped to him. Would the seeds grow from his skin or something? How would they get between him and the bombs?

speaking of training... did'nt Ella tell the MC long ago that to improve his ability to control and shape change other things he has to consume large amounts of flesh ? is there a reason why MC can't just destroy/remove the brains of monsters and absorb their bodies to boost his stamina pool without danger of corruption ? or just go absorb some cattle from farms and blame it on alien abductions ?
Ella told the MC that consuming large amounts of flesh can provide energy to fuel transformations, but so far I don't think it's really been necessary.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Let's be honest. If Alice and Michael were out there the Twins would have gotten fisted. Deryl is a glorified support character. Very convenient to temporarily write the both of them out of the story

Reactions: ARB582

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Since it's been only two days sounds stupid to ask but I finishd my run and I would like to do on by walkthrough is there an updated one ?

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes