jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Let s say - he is naive stupid child, who view world in pink colors with pony and rainbows

How it change the fact that SIN basicly help those creatures to conquer Earth?

Truth is - THEY NEVER HAD CONTROL FROM THE START. Basicly this means - Estheth could beat their ass (or eat them alive)

if they even think about oppose her urges. They even fail to take weakling like Valvaran under control. Estheth did whatever she want and until certain point of time her needs just werent so hard to hide. Rest of sentient Monsters are the same as Estheth
And we dont mention rouge monsters who hunt people on daily basis

I support that. What i mean - SIN present real threat to HERO. Threat that is taken very lightly until now. HERO must do something huge in order to escape War on two fronts which probably would be hard to win if not deadly for whole world. Now HERO need somehow rapidly improve their ground troops (1-3 lvl agents) so they could stay for themself and protect area from monsters or SIN agents attacks, while HERO Big Shots (captains and lieutenant) would manage main threat (S-rank monsters and top SIN members)
As it is for now - HERO recruit big numbers of civilians and lets be fair - at least 50% of them are not suited for combat mentally ( and i doubt that they are OK with killing humans = SIN agents). On contrast SIN recruit former soldiers, assassins, mercenaries, etc - people who have actual combat experience or at least serve in military, police, all that kind of organisations. Needles to say that they are by far better troops, then HERO have (this is why i think it would be wise for HERO to hire Mett into their ranks as field commander officer and make Michail Chief instructor for incoming recruits)
SIN by itself presents no current threat to HERO. Clark makes that clear between the captains and lieutenants they can basically stalemate the monster threat forever

Nobody in SIN can fight Alexis or Clark, never mind Henri or Malik or Bernhardt. The MC would murk either twin in a 1v1

Reactions: GaRbS

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
SIN by itself presents no current threat to HERO. Clark makes that clear between the captains and lieutenants they can basically stalemate the monster threat forever
And Zack in this update said that S rank monsters present a threat even to captains. Not to mention SENTIENT S rank monsters and SIN have at least equal to Captains number of Sentient S rank Monsters and bunch of usual ones. MC already think that even if HERO win this fight - there are not much from Earth left in aftermath
Nobody in SIN can fight Alexis or Clark, never mind Henri or Malik or Bernhardt. The MC would murk either twin in a 1v1
1. We dont know this for sure. For example guy who tied with Estheth - look pretty strong to me
2.MC would die against Male Twin. We basicly cant touch him and escape from this Twin - best of what we can do against him

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
First I have to say this is the best game I've probably downloaded from the site, blow away by how good it is. The plots amazing started my first playthrough and made it to the end in one go, so much shit to figure out its great.

Anyone think this is the same guy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is Tanos Xanthe, son of Bramon Xanthe.
Definitely the same guy.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Someone's got to have already talked about this, but it didn't immediately pop up when I searched...

It's canon that the 12 apostles are all twins, right? They seem to all be classic phrase pairings - 3rd and 4th are mind(Memory) and body, the 11th and 12th are destruction and creation. Or am I only seeing a pattern because I don't have the full set?

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
No, you're right. 1st is Authority, 2nd is Power. 3rd is Body, 4th is Memory. 5th is unknown but is highly likely to be Time whilst the 6th is Ether/Space. 7th is Dark and 8th is very probably Light. 9th is unknown but probably Death, 10th is unknown but probably Life. 11th is not explicitly stated to be but heavily implied to be Destruction, and 12th is not explicitly stated to be but heavily implied to be Creation.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Pretty sure you can rule out my old theory now. I was right about Creation being the 12th but pretty much wrong about 9th-11th. I did say Destruction was one of them but it was under the wrong pair. Looks like WW went for full duality instead of completion like with the 1st and 2nd.

So to run it down. My Theory was that

9th = Death
10th = Destruction
11th = Life
12th = Creation

I was spot on with the 12th, even guessing that Deryl and Rebis were under it beforehand. The other 3 not so much. After seeing Eisheth powers, I doubt Life and Death even exist separate from Creation and Destruction. WW likely thought it would be redundant. So 9th and 10th likely aren't Life and Death. Only way that's possible if you consider what Eisheth does as bending Life itself. Moon Twins confirmed Creation and Destruction for 11th and 12th.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone else feel like Nico really grew on them in this update, her being as harsh on herself as she is on others is like the only thing that stood between me disliking her and liking her. She is still an asshole but she holds herself to an extremely high standard too and I can respect that.

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone else feel like Nico really grew on them in this update, her being as harsh on herself as she is on others is like the only thing that stood between me disliking her and liking her. She is still an asshole but she holds herself to an extremely high standard too and I can respect that.
I didn't really like her at all before this update and learning more about her motivations and how she views herself and others turned the corner for me. Went from thinking her just an aloof asshole to a good character that I want to see thrive and succeed.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
By the way, Time was pretty much confirmed as the 5th via Hex this update. Nico states that Hex has both space and time which is why only it is capable of creating Dimensions. All of the other M33's can only use Space Manipulation like Nico. Since we know the 6th is Ether/Space and Hexenringes are relatives to the Fairy, 5th leads to Time. Unless of course you believe the 6th commands Space-Time as it's trait. Though, that is possible since each twin can use their siblings trait as well.

So it's pretty much this.

1st = The Authority
2nd = The Power
3rd = The Body
4th = The Memory
5th = Time
6th = Ether/Space
7th = Dark
8th = Light
9th = ???
10th = ???
11th = Destruction
12th = Creation

All of the Apostles are siblings but they're closer to their twin then the rest of each other. There's 6 pairs of twins along with 6 Arbiters above them.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I am not completely sure if I remember correctly but from the earlier updates it was mentioned that as long as the person agrees to the oath verbally it doesn't matter if they mean it or not. Pretty sure the Pink cow lady forces Nathan to take the oath. ah wait nvm just replayed the route. You have to take the oath on your own even if she forces you to speak the words it wont count.
As for the rest, I do agree both HERO and SIN are just peddling bullshit, the higher ups at HERO just want to maintain the status quo with them and their allies around the world Staying on top while SIN under Ella wanted to execute a more Survival of the Fittest style global sink or swim style apocalypse while ensuring they themselves stay safe ... but with Ella dead it seems Langdon is going to corrupt that organization for his personal gains. Most of the kids from Ella's orphanage seem mostly innocent aswell just following their Big sis... committing heinous atrocities just cause they believe their Big Sis's Big Plan... except Cole... that cole's a real ass'hole.
Pretty good analysis overall, I think.

SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
I have a weird bug: when I visit Lisa in the library after the "talking about being a slut" scene ends it immediately begins a new library scene in which Lisa is mad at me, as soon as she moves off-screen the scene just infinitely repeats itself.

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes