5th = Time
6th = Ether/Space
7th = Dark
8th = Light
9th = ???
10th = ???
11th = Destruction
12th = Creation
Who are the characters infected for each?

1st: Jake
2nd: Michael
3rd: MC (Father), Ella
4th: MC (Mother)
5th: Zaman
6th: Nico, Alice (probably the granddaughter)
7th: Valvarn
8th: Tiffany
11th: Moon Bro
12th: Moon Sis

Am I missing someone? Did I get anything wrong?

Also, what's the difference between the electric monster that Michael fought and the being that descended from the skies to give him the power. Is he the only superhuman (that we know of) who had direct contact with such being to gain those powers?

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2020

3rd: MC (Father)
4th: MC (Mother
6th: Nico, Alice

Also, what's the difference between the electric monster that Michael fought and the being that descended from the skies to give him the power. Is he the only superhuman (that we know of) who had direct contact with such being to gain those powers?
Ella's monster parent is the 3rd

Reactions: TerminusPrime

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

The 1st, The Authority -
Jake(1st Gen)
Minyak(7th Gen)

The 2nd, The Power -
Michael(1st Gen)
Leigong(8th Gen)

The 3rd, The Body -
Ella(1st Gen)
MC(player choice)(1st Gen)

The 4th, The Memory -
Aglaecwif(1st Gen)
MC(1st Gen)

The 5th, Time -
Deus(unknown)
Zack(unknown)

The 6th, The Ether(Space) -
Fairy Thing(1st Gen)
Alice(2nd Gen)
Hex(unknown)
Nico(unknown)

The 7th, The Lord of Dark -
Valravn(1st Gen)

The 8th, "Light" -
Tiffany(1st Gen)
Clark(Unknown)
Oscar(Unknown)
Wepwawet(Unknown)

The 9th, unknown -
Eisheth(1st Gen)

The 10th, unknown -

The 11th, "Destruction" -
Evander(1st Gen)

The 12th, "Creation" -
Devana(1st Gen)
Rebis(1st Gen)
Deryl(2nd Gen)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I think you have father and mother backwards.
I am pretty sure my MC is listed as turned by the 3rd and she fucked him.
The 3rd, The Body -
Ella(1st Gen)
MC(player choice)(1st Gen)
According to the memory of ella's 3rd evolution. She is considered a "failure" who was infected by a drop of blood rather than direct infection by the monsters.
Although... I guess that is still technically 1st gen. And technically correct is the best kind of correct.
Also... they explicitly were "fixing" her during her 3rd evolution...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think you have father and mother backwards.
I am pretty sure my MC is listed as turned by the 3rd and she fucked him.

According to the memory of ella's 3rd evolution. She is considered a "failure" who was infected by a drop of blood rather than direct infection by the monsters.
Although... I guess that is still technically 1st gen. And technically correct is the best kind of correct.
Also... they explicitly were "fixing" her during her 3rd evolution...
? When the 4th said Ella was "born by blood", she's referring to her being infected by her twin brother, the 3rd. When you become a superhuman, you're reborn under their line and become a true child of that monster. As for failure part, it was in reference to her not gaining the Memory Trait.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

Zack Zaman might not be directly infected by the 5th. Deus is also from the line of the 5th. The new character from this update Halona is as well, but it's likely the 5th isn't any of their direct parents.

Nico and Alice aren't directly infected by the 6th either. Alice has the fairy as her parent and the 6th is her grandparent. Nico was infected by a Hexenringe, which is a lower generation monster.

The known characters directly spawned by the Apostles are Jake, Michael, Ella, MC, Tiffany and the Moon Twins.

Valravyn is a monster so is a bit different than the superhumans, but is a direct spawn and has the pure trait of the 7th.
The Blue Fairy is a direct spawn of the 6th and has the full trait, which it passed on to Alice.

Both the 3rd and the 4th have proclaimed the MC as their heir, regardless of which is his true parent, and this update showed that they thought Ella was flawed and refused to accept her as their heir.

Alice was told by the 6th that if she kills the Blue Fairy she will be the heir of the 6th.

Jake also seemed to be the chosen of the 1st when he was taking over the prime ministers office, but he might not be anymore.

We don't really know what being the heir or chosen of an apostle means.

The electric monster that Michael originally called was several generations descended from the 2nd and wasn't an Apostle.
Michael wasn't infected by that monster and instead killed it, which allowed him to give it as an offering to the 2nd which then infected him.

Edit: I took too long writing this, and Drako pretty much already gave all this information and more.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Zack Zaman might not be directly infected by the 5th.
Oh right. As you are told by nico, lots of supers with S class monster parent never amount to anything, while some of the most powerful people come from basic bitch monsters which they vastly surpass. And that you can develop abilities your monster parent never had.

It seems like the generation gives an initial boost rather than fully determining how far you will go.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
well, there might be a variable error then.
although, a casual look didn't turn out the exact variable name and I am really not feeling like taking a deeper dive into it
The variable is Fmonster or some variation of it for the 4th. You'll see it a lot from the start to Fairy, Valravn, Aglaecwif encounter and so on. Even this update has some stuff with it like the Dog calling the 4th Mother if you're 4th Spawn.

Reactions: bloodaxis

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The variable is Fmonster or some variation of it for the 4th. You'll see it a lot from the start to Fairy, Valravn, Aglaecwif encounter and so on. Even this update has some stuff with it like the Dog calling the 4th Mother if you're 4th Spawn.
thank you.
I checked it and I was wrong. You are right

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Wait. If Eisheth is the 9th, i could see amber there. I don't know what her power could be. It can't be something like desire.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
? When the 4th said Ella was "born by blood", she's referring to her being infected by her twin brother, the 3rd. When you become a superhuman, you're reborn under their line and become a true child of that monster. As for failure part, it was in reference to her not gaining the Memory Trait.
My thought for "born by blood" is more literal.
Seeing Ella with Tanos makes me think that he was responsible for her infection, using the 3rd's blood.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Seeing Ella with Tanos makes me think that he was responsible for her infection, using the 3rd's blood.
Wouldn't it be the same regardless though? Either way she'll be the 3rd's Child. Whether he infected her directly or it was done via the blood infecting her. No matter which process was chosen, Ella would be born by blood.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Wouldn't it be the same regardless though? Either way she'll be the 3rd's Child. Whether he infected her directly or it was done via the blood infecting her. No matter which process was chosen, Ella would be born by blood.
Would it be the same? MC's infection seemed to be very particular, done deliberately and with specific intentions.
Just... infecting her with blood wouldn't be the same. Though even if that's just me reading too much into it, we have no way to know that infection by blood is the same as deliberate infection by direct intervention. Unfortunately, our only similar example is Tiffany, and the indeterminate status of the 8th makes her a poor point of comparison.

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed

SomeDrunk

Oct 25, 2018
I feel like Tanos had something to do with Ella's infection for sure.

I also feel like this would be true.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Would it be the same? MC's infection seemed to be very particular, done deliberately and with specific intentions.
Just... infecting her with blood wouldn't be the same. Though even if that's just me reading too much into it, we have no way to know that infection by blood is the same as deliberate infection by direct intervention. Unfortunately, our only similar example is Tiffany, and the indeterminate status of the 8th makes her a poor point of comparison.
I disagree because Tiffany, functionally, is still a superhuman. She's still a part of the 8th line, whether she was accepted or not. That's how the infection works.

Aglaecwif still treated Ella as a chosen. Valravn still sees Ella as a spawn of the Body. Even the scene from last update has us see that the 3rd saw Ella as his heir. Now that we know that what the MC is seeing is memories from their blood in the vial, not it directly referring to him. The 4th, on the other hand, calls her a failure, likely because she failed to unlock the memory trait. Not to mention, Ella was in the same park as the 3rd and 4th when MC got infected. If he really didn't see her as his child, he could've easily just killed her there. Not to mention her Level 5 evolution scene when the 3rd, likely, was talking to her.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Moon Twins were also turned via injection and they're still treated as chosen/heirs.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
I disagree because Tiffany, functionally, is still a superhuman. She's still a part of the 8th line, whether she was accepted or not. That's how the infection works.

Aglaecwif still treated Ella as a chosen. Valravn still sees Ella as a spawn of the Body. Even the scene from last update has us see that the 3rd saw Ella as his heir. Now that we know that what the MC is seeing is memories from their blood in the vial, not it directly referring to him. The 4th, on the other hand, calls her a failure, likely because she failed to unlock the memory trait. Not to mention, Ella was in the same park as the 3rd and 4th when MC got infected. If he really didn't see her as his child, he could've easily just killed her there. Not to mention her Level 5 evolution scene when the 3rd, likely, was talking to her.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Moon Twins were also turned via injection and they're still treated as chosen/heirs.
You are arguing against too many things that I did not say.
All I said was that it might not be the same, and that "born by blood" might have a different meaning.
Not that it didn't work at all, and not that the 3rd didn't ultimately consider her heir/chosen.

As for the Moon twins, that's just some human cultists calling them that because they're apostle-spawn.
That has little bearing on the 11th and 12th themselves, particularly given their... indeterminate status.

4.80 star(s) 318 Votes