DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You are arguing against too many things that I did not say.
All I said was that it might not be the same, and that "born by blood" might have a different meaning.
Not that it didn't work at all, and not that the 3rd didn't ultimately consider her heir/chosen.

As for the Moon twins, that's just some human cultists calling them that because they're apostle-spawn.
That has little bearing on the 11th and 12th themselves, particularly given their... indeterminate status.
Not really. I'm just pointing out many things to show you that there's no difference in Ella's status, regardless of if she was infected by blood or directly by the 3rd. The 3rd, nor do the other monsters in high positions, treat her no differently. She's still a chosen and treated as an Heir by the 3rd himself.

This is where I'll leave it. It is your speculation after all and you are the one that replied to me with it. You're more than free to continue your thought on it but I've said my piece.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Fjeifcd

Feb 14, 2023
Hey yall just wanna ask. When MC went to Christie's old school and found the pinkish vial was "mother" talking about Ella or the MC? Since the words "born by blood" could be due to Ella drinking said vial during her evolution but could also be because of our artifical evolution due to deryl's chimera bod but the "eye" said we "earned" the power so... Also the words "suitable to birth" just seem to link more towards the MC than Ella since the "eye" wants the MC to facilitate its birth. Just wondering since I dont want my MC to be "Unworthy, lacking, mistaken" just ruins my power trip fantasy ya know? And yes I know I need to touch grass. Final question did mother say "Failed" or "Falled" since WW used the same character for the letters I and L. And if she did say falled it could be due to my high corruption, just wondering if there are dialogue changes for those who played a no corruption route.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The new update is a reminder that the author is a goat.

2000s infulance check,

A character who is a thiccer version of storm from X-man check, a MC who is a better version of Alex Mercer from Prototype check.

Amazing art check.

Creative sex scenes check, Not all female characters are horny from the get go, characters have uniqe personllities and back stories.

2 awsome factions.

Twins.

A cyberpunk like world, where there is a one world govermant check.

Im suprised that this game isn't first place here.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Yes and it's really cool earning that edgy birb's respect
I have a question, do you need to pass both power and skill check to do that ? Cause i'm pretty sure i only got the skill on my no corruption run but bird boy is really cool with me, i even got the dialogue were he explains more about talking monsters after he is captured by HERO.

Reactions: SquallofNight

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
And Zack in this update said that S rank monsters present a threat even to captains. Not to mention SENTIENT S rank monsters and SIN have at least equal to Captains number of Sentient S rank Monsters and bunch of usual ones. MC already think that even if HERO win this fight - there are not much from Earth left in aftermath
The sentient ones pose more of a threat. But like Bernhardt is basically immortal and Nico can just, teleport anyone to the surface of the sun. Except Hexenringe and she can still probably kill it

2.MC would die against Male Twin. We basicly cant touch him and escape from this Twin - best of what we can do against him
The MC is stuck in a 3v1 in an ambush situation while protecting 3 people and still just tanking them. And he felt he was close to figuring out how to beat Evander

SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
I have a weird bug: when I visit Lisa in the library after the "talking about being a slut" scene ends it immediately begins a new library scene in which Lisa is mad at me, as soon as she moves off-screen the scene just infinitely repeats itself.
If anyone else gets stuck in this bug I got out of the loop by typing "jump Lisaevent5" in the console to force the next event to start.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
The sentient ones pose more of a threat. But like Bernhardt is basically immortal and Nico can just, teleport anyone to the surface of the sun. Except Hexenringe and she can still probably kill it
Well, in this update, sentient S rank together with Hexenringe almost kill Nico. Was able to kill her 4 times to be fair (Zack save her ass)
The MC is stuck in a 3v1 in an ambush situation while protecting 3 people and still just tanking them. And he felt he was close to figuring out how to beat Evander
So what? How it change the fact that MC have nothing to land damage on him?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Zemax Multi Mod :

Superhuman 0.982 :
/ (703 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Hey yall just wanna ask. When MC went to Christie's old school and found the pinkish vial was "mother" talking about Ella or the MC? Since the words "born by blood" could be due to Ella drinking said vial during her evolution but could also be because of our artifical evolution due to deryl's chimera bod but the "eye" said we "earned" the power so... Also the words "suitable to birth" just seem to link more towards the MC than Ella since the "eye" wants the MC to facilitate its birth. Just wondering since I dont want my MC to be "Unworthy, lacking, mistaken" just ruins my power trip fantasy ya know? And yes I know I need to touch grass. Final question did mother say "Failed" or "Falled" since WW used the same character for the letters I and L. And if she did say falled it could be due to my high corruption, just wondering if there are dialogue changes for those who played a no corruption route.
I think "born by blood" might relate to MC being born part monster as there is so much suggesting his mother was not human. Just my thoughts though, we'll see where this goes.

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Dev knows how to hit cliff hangers. He does them just of the peak in a way that finishes a part but lets the story go on.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I think "born by blood" might relate to MC being born part monster as there is so much suggesting his mother was not human. Just my thoughts though, we'll see where this goes.
Also a hint (fear of lightning and going home) that the monster in the A rank hunt was his mother if you chose to go through it's memories though that seems like a red herring

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how? did I miss something, how did it show Ella getting rejected?
MC gets a vision of a comment to such effect which was apparently aimed at Ella, when he touches one of the vials. I'd speculate this is because Ella stopped her 3rd evolution to save Christie, rather than kill her along with the others.

Reactions: dawlben

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Can corruption influence in some way bad evolution to become close to the beast? or is more clean and powerful with no corruption?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Wait. If Eisheth is the 9th, i could see amber there. I don't know what her power could be. It can't be something like desire.
Eisheth is an S rank, not a God rank.
The gods are in a higher dimension and can only descend into the mortal world temporarily via possession.
Some S-ranks used to get worshiped as gods by primitive humans. But that doesn't make them actual Gods. Who are even higher than them.

Reactions: KaiOtsu
4.80 star(s) 318 Votes