KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Have enough power stat. Always be training and make good decisions during fights.
I dunno if I missed something, but is the only way to get the respect ending for valravn on the power route to buy the horn? Without it, I cap out at 73 power i think before the fight.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You run into Met and Rina when they visit the shopkeep, so they got out of the dimension. They were calling each other partner. I warned them and they refused the oath and mark in my playthroughs, so I'm not sure if that's different if they take the mark.
Whenever you manage to warn them without blowing your own cover, then when you and they refuse the mark and oath, you three get sent to a secluded part of the venue and Esheth shows up and uses her powers to force you, Met and Rina to take the mark, this is when Nico shows up to bust you outta there.
If you don't warn them and don't blow your cover then when you the only one to refuse the mark and oath, Eshteth forces you the same way but this time you actually end up getting the mark before Nico can recue you.
That scene at the shop doesn't really clarify if they are or are not working for SIN now. They could have been sent to the shop by higher ranking members on an errand. We have seen Charlie getting shit from the shopkeeper before aswell. He seems to be selling to all sides.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GaRbS

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Whenever you manage to warn them without blowing your own cover, then when you and they refuse the mark and oath, you three get sent to a secluded part of the venue and Esheth shows up and uses her powers to force you, Met and Rina to take the mark, this is when Nico shows up to bust you outta there.
If you don't warn them and don't blow your cover then when you the only one to refuse the mark and oath, Eshteth forces you the same way but this time you actually end up getting the mark before Nico can recue you.
That scene at the shop doesn't really clarify if they are or are not working for SIN now. They could have been sent to the shop by higher ranking members on an errand. We have seen Charlie getting shit from the shopkeeper before aswell. He seems to be selling to all sides.

making the right choices in that arc and enough skill should do it

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
A great update for a great game. Lol, I won't lie I was hoping for more but Weirdworld got me pretty hyped with his comment at the end. Like wth does he mean shit's abt to get real. The shit's alrdy real enough lol, And damn that cliffhanger wth, srsly!!!!
I think Mc's mom was more than what she pretended to be (well this, I knew bc of the father, he's alrdy proven to know more than he let be), I mean her story was damn sus (her description kinda sounded like those the monsters would have of their motherworld).
And yeah guys don't begin, I didn't play every branching and every ending of the game, I just enjoy my playtrough. But, if smn wants to help me undestand the lore better, I'm not against it lol.
THX for delivering dev and all the best,
see you

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
A great update for a great game. Lol, I won't lie I was hoping for more but Weirdworld got me pretty hyped with his comment at the end. Like wth does he mean shit's abt to get real. The shit's alrdy real enough lol, And damn that cliffhanger wth, srsly!!!!
I think Mc's mom was more than what she pretended to be (well this, I knew bc of the father, he's alrdy proven to know more than he let be), I mean her story was damn sus (her description kinda sounded like those the monsters would have of their motherworld).
And yeah guys don't begin, I didn't play every branching and every ending of the game, I just enjoy my playtrough. But, if smn wants to help me undestand the lore better, I'm not against it lol.
THX for delivering dev and all the best,
see you
If you would like to know the lore in a more specific and easy way you could visit the wiki that ItzSyther, DrakoGhoul and a lot others made a little bit ago. I must say that it's very useful, well-written and accurate

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
If you would like to know the lore in a more specific and easy way you could visit the wiki that ItzSyther, DrakoGhoul and a lot others made a little bit ago. I must say that it's very useful, well-written and accurate

Thanks for the link.
making the right choices in that arc and enough skill should do it
which choices exactly ? I can't seem to keep her head from exploding... even tried editing my save to raise the skill from 29 to 90, she still pops. Should I do the entire fight from the very beginning when we attack SIN's hideout or do the choices that ensure her survival need to be made even early on ?
If I am reading the walkthrough right then i have to fight Deryl in a way that he doesn't win against me but still isn't completely exhausted by the time that we have to save Laurie ?

Reactions: Dipasimaan

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Hesitate against Chimera-Deryl with 100 power, have at least 28 skill (the check is made pre-evolution), break the thing Rebis-Deryl's building before it's finished. Work out how to get those stats yourself, you aren't saving her on a pure playthrough without cheating.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Hesitate against Chimera-Deryl with 100 power, have at least 28 skill (the check is made pre-evolution), break the thing Rebis-Deryl's building before it's finished. Work out how to get those stats yourself, you aren't saving her on a pure playthrough without cheating.
If you don't choose to meet Aglaecwif you won't need 100 power and you can easily do it. That's the path I took on my 1 corruption playthrough.

Reactions: Alandir

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
If you don't choose to meet Aglaecwif you won't need 100 power and you can easily do it. That's the path I took on my 1 corruption playthrough.
No, you need the 100 power if you want to save laurie. You won't get enough Derylwin points otherwise, because the tally resets post-evolution. You get one for hesitating back when he was still a chimera, one for having 28 skill and one for destroying the item he's building before he can finish it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No, you need the 100 power if you want to save laurie. You won't get enough Derylwin points otherwise, because the tally resets post-evolution. You get one for hesitating back when he was still a chimera, one for having 28 skill and one for destroying the item he's building before he can finish it.
TerminusPrime is correct. If you don't visit Aglaecwif, you can still save Laurie. The Wepwawet gives you enough power and skill to meet the requirement. You just do everything else the same. The only difference is you don't meet Aglaecwif. My 0 Corruption Playthrough took that path instead of meeting her.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
View attachment 3074741
Seriously, who likes this and why?
I don't really care for it either, but I kinda like the process set up so far, or at least what I interpret the process to be. The MC gets her by being the only one to turn her down or show disinterest. Over time, she stops seeing the other guys as she tries more and more forcefully to attract the MC, which I can get behind.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.80 star(s) 319 Votes