Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hesitate against Chimera-Deryl with 100 power, have at least 28 skill (the check is made pre-evolution), break the thing Rebis-Deryl's building before it's finished. Work out how to get those stats yourself, you aren't saving her on a pure playthrough without cheating.
Ah needed more power ! Thanks and yes I needed a way to save Laurie Without passing up on that pale monster pussy.

Seriously, who likes this and why?
People ! ... some People like it, because its nice to just fuck and not have to deal with relationship baggage and such sometimes. Also fun to play with a highly experienced woman sometimes... just get overwhelmed by her sexual expertise and jizz uncontrolably in surrender to overwhelming pleasure. Personally not much into it either but considering that the preferred MC is a manslut why should we dislike a huge tittied whore and judge her for being a womanslut ? Even though am not into it... I Would Not say no to tittyfucking someone with those giant tits.
If you don't choose to meet Aglaecwif you won't need 100 power and you can easily do it. That's the path I took on my 1 corruption playthrough.
Ah another 1 corruption guy... did you also get just 1 corruption cause you didn't wanna lose Bailey forever ?
TerminusPrime is correct. If you don't visit Aglaecwif, you can still save Laurie.
Yeah... but ... Not Breeding a monster babe is NOT an option her design apart from the massive tits is very much like something I once designed myself, albeit the one made by WeirdWorld or their artist is clearly much better, clearly more experienced. Honestly am here more for the monster chicks than most of the normal vanilla stuff... fortunately even the normal ones are quite freaky, in a good way ofcourse. Thank you anyways for all the info.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks for the link.

which choices exactly ? I can't seem to keep her head from exploding... even tried editing my save to raise the skill from 29 to 90, she still pops. Should I do the entire fight from the very beginning when we attack SIN's hideout or do the choices that ensure her survival need to be made even early on ?
If I am reading the walkthrough right then i have to fight Deryl in a way that he doesn't win against me but still isn't completely exhausted by the time that we have to save Laurie ?
I’m not sure exactly but if use the walkthrough and skip to that bit of the story it’ll tell you everything you need

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I also re-read Gantz again and the simillerties in style and art and story are amazing.

This story could be an amazing sequal to gantz.

I also believe that the hunter in gantz could be a good resistence to our superhumans, since it seems that there is discontent about superhumans in the story.

Man a crossover with this story to gantz could be amazing, since they really compliment each other, and the ending of gantz fits perfectly the begining of this story, in the ending of gantz all the govermant collpased so its a good set up for a world govermant and ersore of countries.

so many stuff from gantz fit and compliment this story.

It could be a intreasting plot twist to add more factions to the story, like a human resistence 1699607634679.png

and more species of aliens/demons and vampires 1699607686889.png 1699607745074.png 1699607783478.png

I would even like to see a second mc who is a human like Kurono who is fighting against the current mc, that would be intreasting.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Hesitate against Chimera-Deryl with 100 power, have at least 28 skill (the check is made pre-evolution), break the thing Rebis-Deryl's building before it's finished. Work out how to get those stats yourself, you aren't saving her on a pure playthrough without cheating.
Good to know that you need 100 power AND 28 skill. Without cheats, I saved Laurie in my Purity playthrough (104 Power, 30 Skill) by doing 1st Michael fight with "try to rely more on technique", chose "Horn" from shop (+10 power), then in SIN base caves I picked "Right" to fight the red bat monster & "Try to overcome its power" (+5 Power, +3 Skill). When fighting Deryl: "Hesitate", "Destroy it before its finished".

In my Corruption playthrough, I 1st chose "Left" in the SIN base caves to gain +10 power. I lost Laurie. Now, that I know you need 100 power & 28 skill, I picked "Right" in the caves to gain +5 power, +3 Skill for a total of 110 power, 29 Skill. I managed to save Laurie after making all the same major choices as Purity except for doing the 1st Michael fight with "use your full strength!". I did not kill off any major characters including: Danica, Jake, Nikki (prison), Demi, Clover

In both paths, the Tiffany reward I chose was Money, so that I can afford to max out Affection for Amber and Emily

Last edited:
Reactions: Gettyra

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I also re-read Gantz again and the simillerties in style and art and story are amazing.

This story could be an amazing sequal to gantz.

I also believe that the hunter in gantz could be a good resistence to our superhumans, since it seems that there is discontent about superhumans in the story.

Man a crossover with this story to gantz could be amazing, since they really compliment each other, and the ending of gantz fits perfectly the begining of this story, in the ending of gantz all the govermant collpased so its a good set up for a world govermant and ersore of countries.

so many stuff from gantz fit and compliment this story.

It could be a intreasting plot twist to add more factions to the story, like a human resistence View attachment 3075171

and more species of aliens/demons and vampires View attachment 3075172 View attachment 3075175 View attachment 3075178

I would even like to see a second mc who is a human like Kurono who is fighting against the current mc, that would be intreasting.
I don't think Gantz fits, as Gantz is more sci-fi-based. Meanwhile Superhuman is clearly Eldritch Horror.

Reactions: weezal

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
What are the right choices to warn the two about the oath and safe them/ teleport out with both?
You can warn them but you can't take them with you no matter what. if you chose to drop out early from the battle royale, just not taking the meds from Langdon's office seems to be enough to keep your cover till the end of the ceremony even if you do chose to warn them.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
To get suspected you have to reach 4 sinsusp points. There are 7 choices that increase the sinsusp counter, 3 of them are common in every route and the other 4 divided between the routes.

All except the first (being questioned about the nature of the ceremony) are tied to extra content.

All content related choices have variables associated with them, so the game will remember your choices.

However as of now, sex with Eisheth, being friendly to the ex-Hero girl and warning Met&Rina are not used.

Bringing intel to Zach rewards MC with money and herorecruit points. The points are not yet used.

Tournament Route:

1) Answering wrong about the nature of the ceremony in the beginning (No Extra content, just answer correctly)
2) Pushing for sex with Eisheth (Sex scene)
3) Asking the Monster Hound questions (Extra money and herorecruit points)
4) Being friendly to the ex Hero girl
5) Warning Met and Rina

Answering wrong can easily be avoided, just tell him you know about the oath.
Then you have to choose 3 of the next 4 actions.

For me, the most important content is 3 > 5 > 2 > 4.
So I don't bother with the ex-Hero girl.

Non-Tournament Route:

1) Answering wrong about the nature of the ceremony in the beginning (No Extra content, just answer correctly)
2) Pushing for sex with Eisheth (Sex scene)
3) Following Tanos (Extra money and herorecruit points)
4) Keeping the meds from Langdon's office (Extra money and herorecruit points)
5) Warning Met and Rina

For me, the most important content is 5 > 4 = 3 > 2
So I don't bother with Eisheth's scene.

I personally like the Tournament route more. You learn some things about how monsters think, SIN's tech and get some combat scenes. It also rewards you with power and skill points. The other route gives you information on SIN operations which weren't that interesting to me.

To save Laurie you need
1) Choosing "Hesitate" before breaking Deryl's amber. (Pre Evolution)
2) 28 skill or more
3) Choose to instantly destroy the blue sword

To be able to survive Hesitating against Deryl, you either need 100 power or to have fought the Light Monster (Wepwawet)

Against Valravn there are 3 possible outcomes

1) Lose | Less than 3 valwin points | Deadend
2) Win without Respect | 3 valwin points | Brianna helps. Valravn doesn't answer your questions later.
3) Win with Respect | At least 4 points | MC wins by himself, Valravn answers your questions later.

You can get 3 valwin points by choosing the correct options:
1) "Keep your distance, it looks dangerous"
2) "Go all out! Hit it with everything!"
3) "I don't need to evolve!"

You can also get 2 valwin points by
1) Having more than 80 power
2) Having 19 skill

Up to this point, the maximum power you can get is 73 + 10 from the Shopkeep's horn.
The maximum skill you can get is 19, but you will have to use technique against Michael during the first ingame week, which nets less power and corruption throughout the playthrough.

If you don't follow a walkthrough and want to play as a good guy, the safest option is to go for a skill playthrough, otherwise you may miss power points that will lock you out of Valravn's respect.

Last edited:

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
love this game but sware author bumped his head or something, aint no guy on earth laughing when there gf talking about losing her virginity like she just told funniest joke he heard all day ._. doll ella n big ella need to body swap then doll ella can get punted down the road, idk if author forgot ella is the main antagonist im not sure if i missed a first game, im confused af when ppl ask if mc and ella r secretly romantically involved, bruh she was nice 2 u like twice, ur guy known ella a whole ass year doll ella u known 3 days and u have more positive interactions with doll ella

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
love this game but sware author bumped his head or something, aint no guy on earth laughing when there gf talking about losing her virginity like she just told funniest joke he heard all day ._. doll ella n big ella need to body swap then doll ella can get punted down the road, idk if author forgot ella is the main antagonist im not sure if i missed a first game, im confused af when ppl ask if mc and ella r secretly romantically involved, bruh she was nice 2 u like twice, ur guy known ella a whole ass year doll ella u known 3 days and u have more positive interactions with doll ella
I don’t think ella is the main antagonist at all

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Ella isn't the main antagonist, she's just the cause of the story with her reasons, friends, enemies and all of what another MC could have

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I can fix her though!

4.80 star(s) 323 Votes