AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
pretty bold of WW to kill off a LI(if she's really dead that is) I remember dr pinkcake did that and got death threat or sth
Acting Lessons had a whole harem arc and then delivered that infamous scene. Death threats are never justified but there's a reason it is pretty famous.

Superhuman is riddled with death. Hell this isn't even the first LI that died. Nobody has ever implied a happy ending to this game.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Acting Lessons had a whole harem arc and then delivered that infamous scene. Death threats are never justified but there's a reason it is pretty famous.

Superhuman is riddled with death. Hell this isn't even the first LI that died. Nobody has ever implied a happy ending to this game.
Well, a happy ending isn't out of the question. Death in Superhuman is less permanent than in other games. Memories, Dream Plane, Nyx, evolutionary resurrection, Ella's shenanigans. There are many ways for someone to survive death and MC can maintain a romantic relationship even after their death (Ella, Danica, Bailey).

I 100% agree on Acting Lessons though. It was the most pointless bait and switch I've ever seen.

Reactions: JmTrad

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Isn't this the game where you date an actor then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? It seemed like I switched to a different game out of nowhere

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Deryl literally blew up half the base and hit the evacuation alarm. Doing anything to avoid suspicion for himself is pointless. The only person he would protect would be Charlie, just for convenience's sake.
It don't think it would even really "protect" Charlie, unless the other SIN kids think that deryl is somehow able to fit the "her conditions to kill her" I don't really see why how/why he could convince her to help him? IMO it makes waaaaaay more sense that the girl who's been "at odds" with SIN people (Jared, cole, pretty much anybody besides ella) and is really hax powerful to have just betrayed them.
Unless hey really really really really believe in Charlie no matter what or they think deryl used his ability to make a mind control gun :KEK:

It also means deryl would have to clone all the "enhancements"/changes that tanos made to the point that it could fool cole? Or tanos? Was his plan always to have Charlie evacuate most of the people despite him starting on building the stone before that?

Also when were the twins exchanged for the fakes? Like are all the "bad" scenes with them with the real twins which you'd want this for character growth but then sometimr before the cole "I'm getting some head" scene deryl would break out (sneakily) switches them, goes back into his cell?, breaks out publicly with Charlie, then acts worried and runs to his immortal friend while not hinting towards the audience at all that his master plan to save his twin friends worked? And tf are the real twins the bodies aren't on him/aren't in the room/have to be somewhere on base......

There are much better and more reasonable reasons to think they are both going to survive :HideThePain:

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Interesting theory but not to spoil your fun, but Deryl's clone don't bleed
Deryl's clones absolutely bleed. Though how human their blood looks can vary from scene to scene. Sometimes it's a standard red, sometimes it's glowing with what's probably elixir trying to heal his body.

Theoretically he has the power to make a replica, as he can create superhuman body parts. But he's been shown to lack the knowledge to do so to that level. Even with his sci-fi genius IQ and echoes of Deryl-Rebis in him he still can't flawlessly recreate something completely divergent from humanity on the fly and have it be fully functional. Unfortunately that 3% Memory in him isn't enough for Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to be in his kit.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Lol this thread is a never ending theory loop. I think I saw smn saying they would be disappointed (and drop this) if it was just Deryl's clones or smt. As for me, honestly at this point I wouldn't care, even knowing what would happen next.
It's like when in naruto/one piece/dbz/hxh/bleach..., yk what's coming, yk it perfectly, but you still jizz your pants when it comes lol.
Why? bc this sh1t is peak shonen. I know a lot of you are here for the story, the mystery, the special vibe it has to it. I'm here for a bit of that too, but I'm mostly here bc this is prbbly the only AVN (yeah bc some have like just 3-4 sex scenes in the whole game)I played with actual choices and epic battles. Believe me I tried searching for smt similar in term of baddasitude, epic battles choice that will determine how the battle goes... There isn't.
Some show potential like Terrene, some others do have epic battles like mad world but your previous choices don't rly impact them. However, it's still too early to decide for both of those games.

Anyway, I didn't come here for this initially lol. I know the update is for this month I have pratically been stalking his patreon page even though I don't have a patreon account lol. SO yeah, I was wondering, does smn have more info on when it's coming out? Like, is it in the latter part of the month? Or, is it nearly coming?

Ah and I also see ppl are still talkin abt wether the twins died or not... I honestly still don't understan why they are so adamant on it being either. I mean why can't it be both depending on your stats? For exemple if you have too much corruption maybe you'll be so blinded by anger and revenge that you won't see that you could save them or smt similar depending on your skill/power stats, or even your relationship status with them... I mean that's what's the most fun on this game, your choice actually matter in some way. For exemple, I didn't know you could save Laurie if you didn't go see that monster. Oh and thx again to whoever shared it lol.

THX

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It don't think it would even really "protect" Charlie, unless the other SIN kids think that deryl is somehow able to fit the "her conditions to kill her" I don't really see why how/why he could convince her to help him? IMO it makes waaaaaay more sense that the girl who's been "at odds" with SIN people (Jared, cole, pretty much anybody besides ella) and is really hax powerful to have just betrayed them.
Unless hey really really really really believe in Charlie no matter what or they think deryl used his ability to make a mind control gun :KEK:

It also means deryl would have to clone all the "enhancements"/changes that tanos made to the point that it could fool cole? Or tanos? Was his plan always to have Charlie evacuate most of the people despite him starting on building the stone before that?

Also when were the twins exchanged for the fakes? Like are all the "bad" scenes with them with the real twins which you'd want this for character growth but then sometimr before the cole "I'm getting some head" scene deryl would break out (sneakily) switches them, goes back into his cell?, breaks out publicly with Charlie, then acts worried and runs to his immortal friend while not hinting towards the audience at all that his master plan to save his twin friends worked? And tf are the real twins the bodies aren't on him/aren't in the room/have to be somewhere on base......

There are much better and more reasonable reasons to think they are both going to survive :HideThePain:
By "protect" I mean making sure that her involvement stays under the radar. If SIN somehow find out about her from cameras or some sort of Superhuman divination or deduction, there's nothing he can really do. After all he was still in his room when the chaos started.

As for the rest:
The sequence of events is this:

1. Deryl starts working on his philosopher stone.
  2. Charlie approaches him asking how he reversed his monsterfication (probably because Oscar suffers from a similar condition)
  3. Deryl asks for Charlie's help.
  4. Charlie offers help in exchange for help with Oscar sometime in the future, and Deryl accepts her geas for insurance.
  5. Charlie offers her blood which is capable of fooling Hex.
  6. Deryl creates bombs.
  7. Charlie plants the bombs. (Not 100% about this, perhaps both of them planted the bombs)
  8. Bombs go off.
  9. Charlie hits the evacuation alarm.

At this point no one knows exactly what is happening, because the dimension is destabilized and flooded with invading feral monsters. It will take some time before SIN regroup and try to figure out what happened.
Additionally Deryl has all the required stuff to escape the dimension. The only thing he needs to do is bring his friends together and use Charlie's blood to pass through Hex's portal.

- Deryl can safely assume that Tanos is away, because he extended an invitation to meet the Rebis, which Deryl declined.
- As far as Deryl knows, the Twins are just resting, so he wouldn't have any reason to create puppets in advance.
- Deryl's plan depends on explosions and chaos. He expects that by the time SIN organize themselves, he and his friends would be long gone.
- Tanos' research depends on the unique circumstances of Twin Superhumans and he only reached that breakthrough recently.

Due to all these factors, any idea that wants Deryl to somehow switched the Twins seems extremely unlikely. He wouldn't have any reason to do so.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
By "protect" I mean making sure that her involvement stays under the radar. If SIN somehow find out about her from cameras or some sort of Superhuman divination or deduction, there's nothing he can really do. After all he was still in his room when the chaos started.

As for the rest:
The sequence of events is this:

1. Deryl starts working on his philosopher stone.
  2. Charlie approaches him asking how he reversed his monsterfication (probably because Oscar suffers from a similar condition)
  3. Deryl asks for Charlie's help.
  4. Charlie offers help in exchange for help with Oscar sometime in the future, and Deryl accepts her geas for insurance.
  5. Charlie offers her blood which is capable of fooling Hex.
  6. Deryl creates bombs.
  7. Charlie plants the bombs. (Not 100% about this, perhaps both of them planted the bombs)
  8. Bombs go off.
  9. Charlie hits the evacuation alarm.

At this point no one knows exactly what is happening, because the dimension is destabilized and flooded with invading feral monsters. It will take some time before SIN regroup and try to figure out what happened.
Additionally Deryl has all the required stuff to escape the dimension. The only thing he needs to do is bring his friends together and use Charlie's blood to pass through Hex's portal.

- Deryl can safely assume that Tanos is away, because he extended an invitation to meet the Rebis, which Deryl declined.
- As far as Deryl knows, the Twins are just resting, so he wouldn't have any reason to create puppets in advance.
- Deryl's plan depends on explosions and chaos. He expects that by the time SIN organize themselves, he and his friends would be long gone.
- Tanos' research depends on the unique circumstances of Twin Superhumans and he only reached that breakthrough recently.

Due to all these factors, any idea that wants Deryl to somehow switched the Twins seems extremely unlikely. He wouldn't have any reason to do so.
I don't think it would stay under the radar at all though, especially if cole survives. Even without cole the rest of SIN kids (pretty sure Zara does for sure) know that you have to meet conditions to be able to kill or seemingly even attack her directly.

Somehow deryl who has been around her for days as a human and a few months if you count the monster version knows what the conditions are and that he fits them? Otherwise Charlie would be just so "lol no escape" the moment he came for her blood?

I agree with the general course of events you outlined I was just posting what would have had to happen for deryl to have placed those fakes for Cole to find them while he was looking for MC the second after we see him break out.
Unless I'm forgetting WW hasn't done any "non linear storytelling" so it's unlikely we'll see a solution before the see the fight/problem.

I agree that logically it would be shit if this is the solution for the reasons you listed and also it wouldn't help Charlie at all even without coles survival the rest of the sin kids are (hopefully) smart enough to know that deryl isn't as hax as fucking valravn (one of the few things sin kids know Charlie powers don't work on)

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Lol this thread is a never ending theory loop. I think I saw smn saying they would be disappointed (and drop this) if it was just Deryl's clones or smt. As for me, honestly at this point I wouldn't care, even knowing what would happen next.
It's like when in naruto/one piece/dbz/hxh/bleach..., yk what's coming, yk it perfectly, but you still jizz your pants when it comes lol.
Can't speak for the illustrious Gtdead but no I dropped one piece, bleach, hxh, and bleach when it became obvious what the "writing ceiling" was for the various authors. So no some of us don't just want to see "protag punch bad guy until he win and if bad guy too big for punch then big punch!"

The theory would be such weak and pointless writing that there would be no point in (me) playing this game anymore because I would already know what the max capabilities are for WW as an author.

The last paragraph of your post shows that you haven't paid attention or are ignoring WW writing style/how the rest of the game has been set up (no offense). Why do they have to live OR die? Same reason you have to side with HERO even if you hate them are have been the hardest core ella simp the whole game, or the reason that none of the characters who MC can have killed/have die have played any significant role in the story, or that WW has outright said "can't be assed" to do real relationship stuff and does harem because it's easy to write which he later said "is still going to be a bitch to do at the end and he isn't sure how he will handle it", or that we know the "ending" is going to be split into high/low corruption with variations and different endings in each..... which means big splits won't happen before it :KEK:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i spent the weekend playing this and i'm curious where my playing progress is.

Currently on the main story front, i just finished getting out of prison because Jake put the MC there.

How much farther roughly, in hours of playtime, do i have from there to the latest update?

Reactions: JmTrad

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
i spent the weekend playing this and i'm curious where my playing progress is.

Currently on the main story front, i just finished getting out of prison because Jake put the MC there.

How much farther roughly, in hours of playtime, do i have from there to the latest update?
you are around 1/3 of the story cant give a number in hours because it depends how fast you read.

Reactions: camube
Apr 16, 2020
Deryl's clones absolutely bleed. Though how human their blood looks can vary from scene to scene. Sometimes it's a standard red, sometimes it's glowing with what's probably elixir trying to heal his body.

Theoretically he has the power to make a replica, as he can create superhuman body parts. But he's been shown to lack the knowledge to do so to that level. Even with his sci-fi genius IQ and echoes of Deryl-Rebis in him he still can't flawlessly recreate something completely divergent from humanity on the fly and have it be fully functional. Unfortunately that 3% Memory in him isn't enough for Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to be in his kit.
True but I was talking about the amount of it, like Liz not only doesn't have an elixir glowing when she was cut in half but she was bleeding an insane amounts and not to mention he can't duplicate powers of other superhuman which hex entire reason of dissecting them, finally Deryl is not a descendant of Memory, he can't just make up memories of Liz and Amber. The only reason Deryl was able to make a clone of himself that's close to real is because he instinctively pushed out all of his humanity that's left to his clones before he failed his evolution and got turn to a monster. This theory is too illogical, either Mc will fix them Liz up or WW kills Liz, though don't fret, believe in mc, with the introduction of dream city maybe he can revive her there or something

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
True but I was talking about the amount of it, like Liz not only doesn't have an elixir glowing when she was cut in half but she was bleeding an insane amounts and not to mention he can't duplicate powers of other superhuman which hex entire reason of dissecting them, finally Deryl is not a descendant of Memory, he can't just make up memories of Liz and Amber. The only reason Deryl was able to make a clone of himself that's close to real is because he instinctively pushed out all of his humanity that's left to his clones before he failed his evolution and got turn to a monster. This theory is too illogical, either Mc will fix them Liz up or WW kills Liz, though don't fret, believe in mc, with the introduction of dream city maybe he can revive her there or something
Deryl doesn't need to make a perfect clone with memories that talks and moves and such. He just need to make a believable doll-corpse that bleed to put there so SIN can assume the twins are already dead/killed during the explosions. The twins were already half-dead most of the time anyway, even when Cole first talked to them. And I can't believe Deryl is naive enough to believe that Tanos was just letting them "rest", he was doing everything to finish his stone so he could save everybody and escape.
Also there's no way Cole and MC got to the twins before Deryl... he was already in the move before the explosions/evacuation even started.

What a cruel cliffhanger we witnessed lol.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Can't speak for the illustrious Gtdead but no I dropped one piece, bleach, hxh, and bleach when it became obvious what the "writing ceiling" was for the various authors. So no some of us don't just want to see "protag punch bad guy until he win and if bad guy too big for punch then big punch!"

The theory would be such weak and pointless writing that there would be no point in (me) playing this game anymore because I would already know what the max capabilities are for WW as an author.

The last paragraph of your post shows that you haven't paid attention or are ignoring WW writing style/how the rest of the game has been set up (no offense). Why do they have to live OR die? Same reason you have to side with HERO even if you hate them are have been the hardest core ella simp the whole game, or the reason that none of the characters who MC can have killed/have die have played any significant role in the story, or that WW has outright said "can't be assed" to do real relationship stuff and does harem because it's easy to write which he later said "is still going to be a bitch to do at the end and he isn't sure how he will handle it", or that we know the "ending" is going to be split into high/low corruption with variations and different endings in each..... which means big splits won't happen before it :KEK:
Maaan I feel so lazy rn.............. sh111111111111111111111111111111111111111111t. aaaaaaa

Well 1st what's up with you man? Are you ok? It just feels like you are a bit frustrated or smt.
Maybe I'm wrong but you kinda seem offended by smt I said. I'm just guessing from your writing tone, it kinda seems like passive aggressivness. Well, nvm that...
I respect your opinion man but I dare say that their "writing ceiling" is quite high. I mean they are worldwide famous and they have marked an entire generation. Their world building, the quantity of characters and diversity of them, their emblematic scenes, quotes... All of this make them top tier and it's not my opinion the stats say so. If that doesn't fit your standard then I pity you man.
Honestly, I don't think you should have talked abt "writing ceiling". You should have just said that they weren't to your taste or you don't like the genre... I mean that sentence kinda proves my point "protag punch bad guy until he win and if bad guy too big for punch then big punch!".

Anyway, I won't even talk (uuusso) abt how you limit writers to what you think you know of their capabilites. I can't count how many writers added things to their work bc they grew as they continued working on their project and how great they turned out.
Hear me out, the only limit a writer has, is the one you set to him or the one he sets to himself.

Now, it's ok, like I said maybe you're bored when you know the writing capabilies of an author, but that's just you opinion in the end.
For exemple, I LOVE when I know that the next chapter or episode will be top tier bc I know the max writing capabilites of an author.
I'll add that writing isn't only abt hidden puzzle pieces or sh1t like that (you kinda gave that vibe no offense), it's so much more. It can be abt how you transmit feelings, anger, sadness, love, friendship, how you make the tension reach its peak, how you hype your writers an many more things.

Abt that last paragraph of yours, I don't have much to say, I'm a simple and lazy man.
I like to undestand things but if I don't it's ok. I enjoy the story, enjoy the pacing, enjoy the epicness... I have to admit, it's true. I may just have enjoyed the whole thing without paying attention and ignoring WW writing style (everyone enjoy things their way right?).
So yeah, Maybe you're right, and we won't have a choice or a stat check. Thx for answering I was kinda wondering why everyone was sure they'd either die or live.
Still I abide by the rule, never say never.

aaaaah finally, it's come to an end, I have to ask though, why the illustrious? is it a jk or an rp btw you 2 or smt lol?
Man I'm tired....

THX

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 329 Votes