Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
how do you unlock the last H scene in this update? I can't seem to figure it out.
Is it categorized as a Monster scene? If so you just have to play until the very end and you will have a choice between "kill" and "capture", if you select capture you get the scene.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
How do I beat the Cole Fight
You need to not screw up the word choices to start then at least 500 power(preferably 525+) and after that the game has a score counter based on stuff you do during the fight, you must make the correct choices during the fight, and at the end there is a skill check of 40. I think you need at least 3 win points to make it.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Finished lat update...
WHat to say hmmm, it's a good one, everything went smoothly for me, I personally chose humanity over nothingness, so I kinda want to know if there is a "bad ending" to this arc a bit like with Laurie or Jake's friend (I don't remember the names so correct me If I'm wrong).

Well I kinda had my suspicions on how the twin would end. I won't lie when I saw her touching her earrings I was hoping we'd get a potara (DBZ reference) mechanic lol. It still is in a way but yeah I'd have like it if we could separate them by the end of the update at least temporary like 15 mins, 1h/day or smt lol.

Happy to see the crew enjoys himself even in the darkest times though.
Appart from that, this seems like more of a power Shen has, but do you think MC will have a strong genjutsu of his own like a mugen tsukuyomi since both have a relationship with dreams + imagine if MC could drain their powers while trapped in his illusion (I mean with his merory power he could right?).

Also that line abt Micheal enjoying crashing kinds in game was so frkin funny

Also, Idk abt you guys but honestly I don't hate Cole that much. He just seems f$cked up like nearly everyone in the story. Honestly, after his backstory I just pitied him, poor guy doesn't know "normal". WIth the twin, it nearly seemed like he wanted to deliver them and do what he didn't have the courage to do when he was young for himself.
I think he saw himself in them. He thinks he knows normalcy lol but he clearly doesn't. I hope we'll be able to knock some sense into him or implement and play with his memories to make fix him up lol.

Anyway, update was enjoyable but it wasn't the one I enjoyed the most for sure I don't rly know why....

[EDITED]

THX

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Finished lat update...
WHat to say hmmm, it's a good one, everything went smoothly for me, I personally chose humanity over nothingness, so I kinda want to know if there is a "bad ending" to this arc a bit like with Laurie or Jake's friend (I don't remember the names so correct me If I'm wrong).
I don't think there are any people you can save or lose like Laurie nor do you have a choice to spare or kill any meaningful character, only a monster later on but no skill/power check and you'll never see that monster again. Nor do I think there is any bad variant like Mia hating the MC if you kill Jake.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I don't think there are any people you can save or lose like Laurie nor do you have a choice to spare or kill any meaningful character, only a monster later on but no skill/power check and you'll never see that monster again. Nor do I think there is any bad variant like Mia hating the MC if you kill Jake.
thx for the asnwer mate

DAE028

Sep 10, 2022
You need to not screw up the word choices to start then at least 500 power(preferably 525+) and after that the game has a score counter based on stuff you do during the fight, you must make the correct choices during the fight, and at the end there is a skill check of 40. I think you need at least 3 win points to make it.
Thanks anybody got like a walkthrough for ts

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Thanks anybody got like a walkthrough for ts
I recommend having power over 525(some are saying it's only 500 but the Multi-Mod says 525 to avoid possible dead end so I'll go with that) and 40 skill points for a check later.

Word Choices: A Human, Resurrection, A heart, and the last one I don't think matters but Hope is recommended.
First choice: Ignore it, focus on memories
Second choice doesn't matter
Third choice: I have to run
Fourth choice: Fast and risky
Fifth choice doesn't matter.

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

jjtom000

Apr 1, 2020
Pretty sure they have to be written that way for Micheal to not end up seeming like a cuck.
They grew up together
They virtually spend every waking moment together
They fight, commit crimes basically do everything together
You cant tell me that it doesn't narratively makes sense if you discount the MC. Narratively it probably makes more sense then Deryl and Amber.
Ever heard about westermarck effect? If anything growing up together just lesser their sexual attractiveness to each other

Last edited:

jjtom000

Apr 1, 2020
It was a good moment of character development. Deryl actually apologizing and being vulnerable and shit. He's a dickhead but in his own way genuinely cares about the Twins. And post cliffhanger update for 0.97 or whatever it made it abundantly clear that MC would have eventually beaten the twins. Yeah, Shen is not to be fucked with. He's not a bad guy though. Wouldnt be shocked if he eventually switches sides and joins up with MC
Lmao what do you mean "abundantly clear", WW literally used Mom's mouth to tell you don't be cocky and the fact that they were ordered to capture MC alive changes things a lot. If anything is abundantly clear it would be that the twin were just showing a fraction of what they are truly capable of in the fight.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Lmao what do you mean "abundantly clear", WW literally use Mom's mouth to tell you don't be cocky and the fact that they were ordered to capture MC alive changes things a lot. If anything is abundantly clear it would be that the twin were just showing a fraction of what they are truly capable of in the fight.
Honestly it didn't look like they were "holding back" that much, instead it seems they were being overconfident thinking it would be easy, then progressively started to have a harder and harder time until Shen decided to end things because they were having trouble, to then get genuinely worried when his trick failed since he had no clue about what happened at first.
They only contained Mc thanks to Shen, everything else wasn't working, yes the plan was to capture but by the end Devana had enough and was ready to kill, this shows how things went way out of proportion for them.
I don't think they would be able to even secure a kill whitout Shen, i don't know if Mc was ready to win a fight against both but i believe he definitly could survive the encounter.

4.80 star(s) 342 Votes