Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
This update was awesome but when are we going to get EVO 4
Hard to say...for evolutions 2 and 3 it was at the 2nd opportunity to evolve each time. But the party are also stuck in the monster world...about 4 months in at the time this update ends and the journey to the portal out could take up to year according to Ella. I'm not sure if MC will be allowed to evolve in fights that aren't against major story characters or what the plan is there. But Ella did say something quite strange, when talking about MC beating level 4 Cole she says that we have to keep beating higher level opponents and then mentions we should try to check one but doesn't clarify what that means. My guess is she's talking about the trials we'll eventually need for the 5th evolution but hard to say for sure...we don't even know what those are except that they are incredibly dangerous and only 3 known NPCs have done them. Most level 5s in HERO got to 5th via serum.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
This update was awesome but when are we going to get EVO 4
What is it with people wanting protagonists to be the strongest fighter in the whole (multi)verse as soon as possible? What make transformations really work is the build up behind them and giving new tools for the characters to use. We literally just got one fight since we got our last set of new tools, tools that could be used in multiple different ways (disturb enemy, maintain the ability to function in a liquid state, telepathy to coordinate...). Why immediately rush to the next stage of evolution? (I may be biased due to DB. Super Sayan was cool, but now there is over 20 versions of it)

Aug 1, 2020
What is it with people wanting protagonists to be the strongest fighter in the whole (multi)verse as soon as possible? What make transformations really work is the build up behind them and giving new tools for the characters to use. We literally just got one fight since we got our last set of new tools, tools that could be used in multiple different ways (disturb enemy, maintain the ability to function in a liquid state, telepathy to coordinate...). Why immediately rush to the next stage of evolution? (I may be biased due to DB. Super Sayan was cool, but now there is over 20 versions of it)
It is not about being the strongest it is about the benefits that EVO 4 gives. I don't really care about EVO 5 at all

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I'm with you bro, one of the best things of superhuman for me is pushing MC's powers to the limit of the evolution, facing the hardships and still managing to get out on top using all the abilities he honed instead of "oh yeah I'm so much stronger than you, imma beat you without even trying". That's what made me love the fight against Valravn even more: MC at a disadvantage, being forced to use everything he learned, no evolution in sight and he can still win without help, such a cool moment.
Of course, I'm not saying that I dislike when MC evolves and cleans the floor with the enemy, but the buildup is what makes the evolutions satisfying and MC is only starting to use his more advanced memory powers.

Apr 17, 2024
My personal prediction is that the MC won't hit Level 4 until he encounters Indra. A monster that wields his greatest weakness and killed his mother is the perfect trigger for the "physical and/or emotional trauma" condition for evolution. And if the MC getting to Level 4 finally lets him get control of his response to electricity, it would make him a natural counter to Indra and potentially make it possible to beat him at just Level 4. Taking out one of the Chosen would definitely count as one of the victories against strong opponents that Ella is hinting he needs to reach Level 5.

I expect that this upcoming arc in the monster world will serve mostly to get the rest of the party up to Level 3. The MC will still get stronger, he's got new applications of his memory powers to explore and being around so many monsters might see him finally start making monster anatomy weapons. But the big moments of growth will come from Michael, Alice, and Amber/Liz. Michael's been established as having a weird response to the energy of the monster world and could wind up evolving from that, Alice is likely going to have to push herself to her limits to activate her ring and get the team home, and if Amber and Liz evolve even once they'll hit Level 3 immediately from the twin resonance. So the team will likely come out of the monster world as a group of strong Level 3s, the whole party on the MC's level and able to fight alongside him effectively. We saw that two well-coordinated Level 3s could take out a Level 4. Let's see what six of them can do.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
all these talk about twin and how their the strongest and chosen one and with the latest talk about how that one guy absorb his twin since birth, make me wonder "does our mc also have twin that he absorbs since birth too?" since he's so well adapted with his female side may be that his twin sis.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: corewen

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
My personal prediction is that the MC won't hit Level 4 until he encounters Indra. A monster that wields his greatest weakness and killed his mother is the perfect trigger for the "physical and/or emotional trauma" condition for evolution. And if the MC getting to Level 4 finally lets him get control of his response to electricity, it would make him a natural counter to Indra and potentially make it possible to beat him at just Level 4. Taking out one of the Chosen would definitely count as one of the victories against strong opponents that Ella is hinting he needs to reach Level 5.

I expect that this upcoming arc in the monster world will serve mostly to get the rest of the party up to Level 3. The MC will still get stronger, he's got new applications of his memory powers to explore and being around so many monsters might see him finally start making monster anatomy weapons. But the big moments of growth will come from Michael, Alice, and Amber/Liz. Michael's been established as having a weird response to the energy of the monster world and could wind up evolving from that, Alice is likely going to have to push herself to her limits to activate her ring and get the team home, and if Amber and Liz evolve even once they'll hit Level 3 immediately from the twin resonance. So the team will likely come out of the monster world as a group of strong Level 3s, the whole party on the MC's level and able to fight alongside him effectively. We saw that two well-coordinated Level 3s could take out a Level 4. Let's see what six of them can do.
We got a lot of information this update. The 5th evolution that is so dangerous to get naturally...dead end 42 exposes a major secret about it. The 3 HERO agents that got it naturally seem fused with some other entities...I suspect they were chosen...this is probably what Ella was aiming for and why she was disappointed to discover she was not the one when she got to her 5th. HERO is hiding the details to what it takes for a natural 5th evolution on purpose because how dangerous true level 5s are compared to serum evolved 5s. What I don't get is why does Ella want true 5 even if it's not herself and who might well end up killing her for good given all the trouble she's causing him? Is she trying to save the world from the monsters who seem to be uniting against humanity? But if so I don't see how someone being chosen by all the apostles and that other entity will help...maybe some kind of peace between humanity and monsters?

But now the MC seems to not just have been chosen by the weird eye entity calling itself an origin with no name but also seems to be supported by ALL 12 monster apostles who all work together to resurrect him when he initially dies to Cole at the start. I think there is a lot of stuff brewing. I suspect the MC might even transcend past the 5th evolution when all is said and done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
all these talk about twin and how their the strongest and chosen one and with the latest talk about how that one guy absorb his twin since birth, make me wonder "does our mc also have twin that he absorbs since birth too?" since he's so well adapted with his female side may be that his twin sis.
I don't know...twin I doubt. But Charlie might be related to the MC by blood in some way. There is an obvious similarity in how both the MC and Charlie look and the Shopkeep seems to heavily work with both and always likes to call the MC "Charlie"...no idea what is going on there but I suspect whatever connection might exist between Charlie and the MC will be critical to the plot later. But Charlie is too young to be a birth twin of the MC.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Strongly doubt a level 4 mc has any chance against a fully powered chosen. Going to take a looooooooooot more than that

MattiaBinotto

Jan 31, 2021
There's no way a level 4 MC can beat Indra, the most powerful Chosen right now and likely the one who wiped Zack's entire team when they were level 4. Even Eisheth was able to beat two level 5 without needing to go all out.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
There's no way a level 4 MC can beat Indra, the most powerful Chosen right now and likely the one who wiped Zack's entire team when they were level 4. Even Eisheth was able to beat two level 5 without needing to go all out.
Indra didn't beat Zacky's team, that was the Lord of Dark. Indra is the one he talks about being a "Inteligent S+ Rank", that he wanted Malik to fight but didn't manage to arrange that. But yeah, no way in hell MC beats at just Evo 4.

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Strongly doubt a level 4 mc has any chance against a fully powered chosen. Going to take a looooooooooot more than that
Well maybe...but the MC is a chosen himself. There is obviously the mysterious eye origin and on top of that the MC now has the support of all 12 monster apostles who all work together to resurrect the MC when he initially dies to Cole at first. So I think it may well happen...and let's not forget the mysterious trials needed for a natural 5th evolution that are incredibly dangerous. And dead end 42 exposes that the natural 5s in hero are all chosen themselves...bonded in some way with another entity each. Beating someone like Indra may be exactly the type of insanely dangerous trial needed for a natural 5th evolution.

Reactions: CrazyofHentai

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This actually isn't out of the question in my opinion. Let me explain why:
- According to Henri, Bernhardt was stronger than Kira and Elijah as a level 4.
- If MC is destined to become the strongest Superhuman, becoming at least as strong as Bernhardt was as a level 4 is kind of expected
- MC constantly punches above his weight class because his power is very versatile

So he may actually have a chance.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I don't know...twin I doubt. But Charlie might be related to the MC by blood in some way. There is an obvious similarity in how both the MC and Charlie look and the Shopkeep seems to heavily work with both and always likes to call the MC "Charlie"...no idea what is going on there but I suspect whatever connection might exist between Charlie and the MC will be critical to the plot later. But Charlie is too young to be a birth twin of the MC.
Because of how op power twin type is, it's the only way I see mc going to gain an edge over currently high-ranking monstrous power of all those at the top and once again I also speculate this because of his female side, he was also kind of feminine looking before his transformation. Who know may be he get to meet one of the kings of the monster world and they grant him a boon of sort in the next update.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
This actually isn't out of the question in my opinion. Let me explain why:
- According to Henri, Bernhardt was stronger than Kira and Elijah as a level 4.
- If MC is destined to become the strongest Superhuman, becoming at least as strong as Bernhardt was as a level 4 is kind of expected
- MC constantly punches above his weight class because his power is very versatile

So he may actually have a chance.
Yeah...Henri and Bernhardt are both natural 5s and chosen themselves. This seems to be a massive thing that HERO are hiding...natural 5s all basically have to be chosen of some vastly powerful entity and they are all vastly better than serum evolved 5s. This might also be what Dr. Xanthe means when he says that the MC might have already failed a requirement for a natural 5th evolution because the MC's 3rd was basically a serum induced evolution...but he doesn't know about eye origin now connected to the MC.

It might also be precisely what makes a natural 5th evolution so dangerous and why there are trials nobody wants to talk about. Having to face vastly powerful entities who can just erase you from existence on a whim in hopes of gaining their support would make a natural 5th evolution extremely dangerous. Having to fight and potentially defeat a chosen might also be another. Going for a natural 5th evolution would basically guarantee death or success with very low chance of the latter.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Well maybe...but the MC is a chosen himself. There is obviously the mysterious eye origin and on top of that the MC now has the support of all 12 monster apostles who all work together to resurrect the MC when he initially dies to Cole at first. So I think it may well happen...and let's not forget the mysterious trials needed for a natural 5th evolution that are incredibly dangerous. And dead end 42 exposes that the natural 5s in hero are all chosen themselves...bonded in some way with another entity each. Beating someone like Indra may be exactly the type of insanely dangerous trial needed for a natural 5th evolution.
The 12 Apostles don't resurrect MC. They are the reason for his suffering. MC never dies to level 3 Cole. His anguish due to Liz's death causes his Apostolic memories to go haywire and break his mind.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The 12 Apostles don't resurrect MC. They are the reason for his suffering. MC never dies to level 3 Cole. His anguish due to Liz's death causes his Apostolic memories to go haywire and break his mind.
Pay attention to what happens..."What are you?" Correct answer: a human, "what do you need?" Correct answer: resurrection, "What do you want?" Correct answer: a heart. And then the MC gets the feeling of something like 12 bullets going through his brain and he feels the 12 are trying to connect to him and potentially to each other. Not to mention that all 12 gave the MC power to escape the dream...yeah, that was resurrection and it was performed by the 12 apostles.

4.80 star(s) 342 Votes