Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Well regardless of anything else there is a clear and obvious intervention by the 12 apostles at that point...they are the ones asking the questions which we answer. So even if you want to say it's not a resurrection(which it seems pretty clear to me that it is), they clearly help the MC recover and fight.
No, all they do is force him to evolve and monsterfy as per dead end 41. Cole kills him before that happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Human, Death, Heart
Human, Death, Weapon
Human, Evolution, Heart
Human, Evolution, Weapon
Monster, Death, Heart
Monster, Death, Weapon
Human, Nothing, Nothing
Life, Death, Eyes

All of these are valid combinations that pass the check and this list isn't exhaustive. Just don't pick despair because it leads to deadend41
The reason they pass is because all of them have less than 3 memoryascend and at least 1 memorysucceed.
So either reread what I wrote and try to understand it, check the script yourself, or drop it. You are wrong.
I made it with human, evolution, heart and hope, so it's clear that plenty choices avoid a dead end, though i had no idea evolution was a bad answer, it sounded like the right one at the time to me.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I made it with human, evolution, heart and hope, so it's clear that plenty choices avoid a dead end, though i had no idea evolution was a bad answer, it sounded like the right one at the time to me.
Yes, because:
Human +1
Evolution -1
Heart +1

Total of +1 memorysucceed, which is enough to pass the check.
It would also work with Weapon for the same reason, but Eyes or Nothing lead to deadend41

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
No, all they do is force him to evolve and monsterfy as per dead end 41. Cole kills him before that happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They don't force anything...it's a possible outcome to giving the wrong answers but they clearly do not force it...in fact they literally help as you can get more power and/or skill from them if you don't screw up the answers. But the MC faced the 12 apostles each and got 10 power from each to help him escape the dream and they help once again against Cole.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Because of how op power twin type is, it's the only way I see mc going to gain an edge over currently high-ranking monstrous power of all those at the top and once again I also speculate this because of his female side, he was also kind of feminine looking before his transformation. Who know may be he get to meet one of the kings of the monster world and they grant him a boon of sort in the next update.
I don't really think anything of the female form of the MC...he's a shapeshifter, can have any form. I don't think that it's indicative of having a twin. If the MC has anything remotely close to something like a twin then it was either absorbed before birth to be revealed later(though I doubt it), or it's Charlie. Though Charlie is 2 years younger than the MC so probably not birth twin...not unless there is some kind of time distortion shenanigans at play. But I think Charlie will be very important to the MC's growth at some point. Not sure if he'll end up having to fight her and absorbs her or if they'll be forced to work together by some circumstances or what but I think something big will happen between Charlie and the MC.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
They don't force anything...it's a possible outcome to giving the wrong answers but they clearly do not force it...in fact they literally help as you can get more power and/or skill from them if you don't screw up the answers. But the MC face the 12 apostles each and got 10 power from each to help him escape the dream and they help once again against Cole.
I'm not sure where you are getting these. The Apostles didn't give anything to MC. He took their memories by himself, by finding connections through those dreams. And just like Syla said, by absorbing high quality memories he increases his power. These same memories are so overwhelming that when he lost control of his emotions after seeing Liz dead, he almost died.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree. There's not even a single point of agreement between us on this matter.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
"But I lack the control, the mastery. This false evolution cannot save me. Even if I were to survive his blade, my ascension would just leave me a......."
play sound "audio/explodefire2.mp3"
stop music
scene explosion6 with hpunch
Cole "HHHHAAAA!!!!"
"Dead End 41: A mind diverged."
$ MainMenu(confirm=False)()
[/spoiler]
Gt why do you think mc called the evolution as false in these lines

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I dont think I got an option to follow, she just stayed at the campfire
Did you say you hate her when she asked you? You can't choose the hated her and had some feelings for her combo gotta simp for her fully lol to get that scene.I think this might actually be a bug WW might have mixed up the variables because before the feelings variable was important.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
:rolleyes: Regarding Evolution... it's like Edging... the more you beat yo meat without getting to the point of release and the longer you wait to reach that finish the harder you cum in the end... So if you keep getting in tough fights without evolving, then when you finally do evolve you end up getting much more power out of is.
2 infected subjects that had similar powers at evo1 could be very different in power by evo3 or 4 depending on the hardship they went though.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Well regardless of anything else there is a clear and obvious intervention by the 12 apostles at that point...they are the ones asking the questions which we answer. So even if you want to say it's not a resurrection(which it seems pretty clear to me that it is), they clearly help the MC recover and fight.
I can't remember anything that specifically says the questions are from the 12 or that MC is undergoing some kind of resurrection. What it seems like to me is just the collected memories overwhelming him as it takes a while to process them. For all we know the questions could be from the eye or just the MC to himself as a way to decide how he feels about the situation.

Personally it seems incredibly unlikely that all of the 12 are working together to help MC. That just makes no sense considering some of them will likely reject MC for not being pure as Syla said before. IMO it was likely just a flood of absorbed memories and MC/whatever is hitching a ride in him deciding how to respond through the questions.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Friend I am pretty sure that is not the apostles... that's the rage causing Temporary insanity... the MC got so overwhelmed by rage he was literally seeing red and then lost his fucking shit... the Memories he had connected to not long ago only rampaged in his mind not because of any outside entity but because his enraged minds incapacity to process them appropriately as before.
The questions being asked are his Brain trying to wolverine itself back into control ... you can even answer all of them with nothing and still come out of the rage trance. Also keep in mind if the real Apostles had gotten their hooks into the MC it would have been near impossible for him to exorcise them out of his mind.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
That doesn't make sense considering the MC specifically thinks they are trying to connect...to him and possibly to each other.
That can be interpeted as being the apostolic memories themselves, now imbued into his rampaging tails, trying to connect with MC's overwhelmed mind in his mental anguish. The pain of the unprocessed memories running rampant basically fractured his consciousness into pieces, and now those pieces, containing otherworldy memories, are trying to latch on to eachother to buildthemselves back into MC.

4.80 star(s) 342 Votes