weezal

Jul 5, 2022
That can be interpeted as being the apostolic memories themselves, now imbued into his rampaging tails, trying to connect with MC's overwhelmed mind in his mental anguish. The pain of the unprocessed memories running rampant basically fractured his consciousness into pieces, and now those pieces, containing otherworldy memories, are trying to latch on to eachother to buildthemselves back into MC.
This is what makes the most sense to me.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The worse part is that Cole won't surely die. I mean, obviously it's worse for him, I rejoice knowing this
To be honest I'd have been happier with him dead. Not that I think he'll be a huge threat to the MC again, if we fight him again in whatever shape he's in his mind will be broken regardless, next major threat might be Shen or Tanos himself, though Tanos is level 5 so I don't think MC will be taking him on as a 3. The worse thing about Cole's bullshit is that he doesn't even realize that even if he were to succeed in killing MC, he would never become Ella's chosen.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Nice. Tempted to hold off on playing the last few updates and just replay the whole game at that time
You will probably have to wait for a while then even though WW wants to make 1.0 by the end of this year it's unlikely l.Next version will be 0.99 and it will probably take 70+75 days from now and then how weird is currently creating the parts it will be 0.995 which will take another 70-75 days so 5 months atleast.Then who knows how long the 1.0 will take probably 100 days.so like 8 months of wait man.

Reactions: JojoU

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
To be honest I'd have been happier with him dead. Not that I think he'll be a huge threat to the MC again, if we fight him again in whatever shape he's in his mind will be broken regardless, next major threat might be Shen or Tanos himself, though Tanos is level 5 so I don't think MC will be taking him on as a 3. The worse thing about Cole's bullshit is that he doesn't even realize that even if he were to succeed in killing MC, he would never become Ella's chosen.
Tanos is level 5?? Is that stated anywhere because I don't think he is.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Nice. Tempted to hold off on playing the last few updates and just replay the whole game at that time
You will probably have to wait for a while then even though WW wants to make 1.0 by the end of this year it's unlikely l.Next version will be 0.99 and it will probably take 70+75 days from now and then how weird is currently creating the parts it will be 0.995 which will take another 70-75 days so 5 months atleast.Then who knows how long the 1.0 will take probably 100 days.so like 8 months of wait man.
It's also unlikely that 1.0 will be the full game...MC is nowhere near for 5th evolution, nor has the MC even started the trials for the 5th evolution...plus it's possible the game will continue a while after MC reaches 5th as well so still a long way to go before end game.
Tanos is level 5?? Is that stated anywhere because I don't think he is.
I'm not sure but that's the impression I got. Wiki does say level unknown but still, I've got to imagine he's at LEAST a 4.

Reactions: JojoU

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
It's also unlikely that 1.0 will be the full game...MC is nowhere near for 5th evolution, nor has the MC even started the trials for the 5th evolution...plus it's possible the game will continue a while after MC reaches 5th as well so still a long way to go before end game.

I'm not sure but that's the impression I got. Wiki does say level unknown but still, I've got to imagine he's at LEAST a 4.
His level isn't stated but theoretically he should be "just" level 4, it's improbable that he's level 5 though maybe with the help of the Rebis himself he found a way to recreate the serum of his dad and with that he evolved

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022

The 1.0 is the art update and the end of Superhuman before Weird makes Superhuman 2 atleast that is the plan for now.But the 1.0 update will be important either way because all the old sprites will get replaced from the starting of the story.

Reactions: TerminusPrime

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The 1.0 is the art update and the end of Superhuman before Weird makes Superhuman 2 atleast that is the plan for now.But the 1.0 update will be important either way because all the old sprites will get replaced from the starting of the story.
I wonder if SH2 will continue with the same MC...probably not if I had to guess because there would be too many variables to account for including end game, which SH will likely have a few different endings. For sequel I imagine probably unrelated story with different cast of characters with maybe small cameos.

But I mean I don't see how this game could end before MC reaches 5th evolution and given how long it took to get just from 3rd until now with 2 evolutions to go and likely several massive boss fights including the 5th evolution trials...I don't see how that can all be wrapped up before the end of this year when 1.0 is supposed to launch.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I wonder if SH2 will continue with the same MC...probably not if I had to guess because there would be too many variables to account for including end game, which SH will likely have a few different endings. For sequel I imagine probably unrelated story with different cast of characters with maybe small cameos.

But I mean I don't see how this game could end before MC reaches 5th evolution and given how long it took to get just from 3rd until now with 2 evolutions to go and likely several massive boss fights including the 5th evolution trials...I don't see how that can all be wrapped up before the end of this year when 1.0 is supposed to launch.
Should be same MC with same cast. Don't know how he'll do it but WW really put the future of SH in a cloud of mistery

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

This MC's story is not finished yet, best guess is Superhuman will end before MC reaches Evo5 and solves everything... a different MC and a different story would make sense after the current one ends and on how it ends. Will the chosen one repel the advent on the monsters and their god or will he assist in it. Will he help them or rebel against them ? Bring them to his homeworld only to slaughter them all in favor of his human allies.
If there ever is another Superhuman with another MC it would widely depend on what state the world is left in... ... ...

UNLESS WW just makes it on a different fucking planet that has yet to be openly invaded by monsters and monsters are just fringe myths and legends. In that situation sure even cameos will make sense.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
His level isn't stated but theoretically he should be "just" level 4, it's improbable that he's level 5 though maybe with the help of the Rebis himself he found a way to recreate the serum of his dad and with that he evolved
Tanos says he doesn't have his father's serum when talking to Deryl (commenting "if only..." when Deryl asks if he can replicate Bramon's serum), so I think him being level 4 is more likely. He appears to be working on something similar, as he had a way to trigger an evolution in the Moon twins, but nothing concrete yet nor similar to it was mentioned.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Tanos says he doesn't have his father's serum when talking to Deryl (commenting "if only..." when Deryl asks if he can replicate Bramon's serum), so I think him being level 4 is more likely. He appears to be working on something similar, as he had a way to trigger an evolution in the Moon twins, but nothing concrete yet nor similar to it was mentioned.
Yeah he says that but you can't believe anything Tanos ever says...he outright admitted that he only ever speaks the truth when it's convenient for him to do so.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Yeah he says that but you can't believe anything Tanos ever says...he outright admitted that he only ever speaks the truth when it's convenient for him to do so.
I know, but the way he talks and the look on his face makes me believe he was saying the truth. Especially because he wasn't speaking to Deryl directly, but more as a side comment to himself.
Like, he denies and them goes, "If only....", so it looks like he's contemplating all he could do if he had it.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
This MC's story is not finished yet, best guess is Superhuman will end before MC reaches Evo5 and solves everything... a different MC and a different story would make sense after the current one ends and on how it ends. Will the chosen one repel the advent on the monsters and their god or will he assist in it. Will he help them or rebel against them ? Bring them to his homeworld only to slaughter them all in favor of his human allies.
If there ever is another Superhuman with another MC it would widely depend on what state the world is left in... ... ...

UNLESS WW just makes it on a different fucking planet that has yet to be openly invaded by monsters and monsters are just fringe myths and legends. In that situation sure even cameos will make sense.
Only guesses I have are:
1) They might have been producing a lot of the endgame content alongside released updates so maybe they have more done than we think.
2) They streamlined things to be able to produce content faster.
3) There might be some shenanigans like a double evolution or something at play in the end to accelerate MC to level 5. Maybe he can do the trials as a 3...idk. Ella made a weird comment about the MC trying to do one but didn't clarify what that meant...my guess is she was talking about an evolution 5 trial. I mean in theory a 3 can also accumulate infinite power, maybe further delving into ancient memories will allow the MC to quickly amass a ton of power and do the trials as a 3 or something.

4.80 star(s) 342 Votes