Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Wow! This is like my 2nd time when I thought game is trash but turn out to be a masterpiece! I guess 1k pages isn't for nothing.

By the way I have a question, I'm not sure if I'm half way of the game, but there's a character named claudia, tiffany's sister, she's really cute and innocent type, is she a side character or we at least have a chance to add her in harem?

Plz can any Gentlemen answer my question.
Claudia is a possible LI for the player.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Wow! This is like my 2nd time when I thought game is trash but turn out to be a masterpiece! I guess 1k pages isn't for nothing.

By the way I have a question, I'm not sure if I'm half way of the game, but there's a character named claudia, tiffany's sister, she's really cute and innocent type, is she a side character or we at least have a chance to add her in harem?

Whitout spoilers up until last update Claudia is still not in a relationship with Mc, however it seems they are developing a romance and its hinted that in the future they will be together, her only scene for now is a dream sequence so not a lot of content on that front.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023

So far she is a fairly small side character that doesn't have a ton of content but without giving away any spoilers it seems like she will be a major character or at least play a major role later in the game...and she does have one scene in the game that imo is by far the best romantic moment in the game. I suspect she will play a major role in at least one of the endings of the game. And Claudia is definitely my favorite character in the game too.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
how long till update?
Updates are roughly 3 months apart and we just got one at the start of Jul so early Oct is my best guess.
No, not early October. WW said in his last stream(about 5 days ago) that while this update is turning up larger than initially anticipated it should still take less than the last one, even if not by much. And the last update took like 3 months and 2 days. So the next update should land between mid to late September, barring unexpected delays.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
As a person who has seen the development of this forum and the visual novel genre it represents almost from the very beginning, I am amazed at how far we have come and how much our community has developed.
It all started with simple VNs (with a few exceptions), the point of which was to fuck all living things.
Now, the forum is filled with many visual novels that put the story first. Some are worse at it, some are better, but it doesn't change the point. The community is getting older.
This game is a great example, and I hope there will be more and more examples like this.
It's a great game.

And while I'm still here, I want to ask those who have been following this game for a long time, how far are we from the end of the game?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
And while I'm still here, I want to ask those who have been following this game for a long time, how far are we from the end of the game?
I've only followed this game for about 4 months now but I have listened to some of the dev's streams(he streams every Saturday) and based on what he's saying and what we know of the game's story we are not all that close to the ending. The game will hit 1.0 late this year or early next year and the dev has floated the idea of splitting the game into a second chapter though later said he may not make another RenPpy app for it. But either way the ending is still way off. My guess is we are still around 10 updates from the ending, maybe more. MC still has two evolutions to go and several other massive fights, plus whatever the end-game may have to throw at the party, plus who knows however many updates where none of those things happen(like this last update where there was an epic fight but no evolution, didn't count as a task for 5th ev, and wasn't end game). The dev did say he has no intention of rushing the ending either.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I've only followed this game for about 4 months now but I have listened to some of the dev's streams(he streams every Saturday) and based on what he's saying and what we know of the game's story we are not all that close to the ending. The game will hit 1.0 late this year or early next year and the dev has floated the idea of splitting the game into a second chapter though later said he may not make another RenPpy app for it. But either way the ending is still way off. My guess is we are still around 10 updates from the ending, maybe more. MC still has two evolutions to go and several other massive fights, plus whatever the end-game may have to throw at the party, plus who knows however many updates where none of those things happen(like this last update where there was an epic fight but no evolution, didn't count as a task for 5th ev, and wasn't end game). The dev did say he has no intention of rushing the ending either.
Thanks for the reply mate.

Reactions: Dark479

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

yup all the way to wife

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So in addition to my Shadow Romance Mod I got another mod cooking....the Virginity Retention Mod...I'm sure plenty of you want completely optional sex scenes...alas Weird fucked us over with Christie...I aim to fix that!
image (35).png
image (36).png
image (33).png
image (34).png
One day we shall all have that nun run we all secretly desired....wizard type shit ya know?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
So in addition to my Shadow Romance Mod I got another mod cooking....the Virginity Retention Mod...I'm sure plenty of you want completely optional sex scenes...alas Weird fucked us over with Christie...I aim to fix that!
View attachment 3961823
View attachment 3961827
View attachment 3961828
View attachment 3961824
One day we shall all have that nun run we all secretly desired....wizard type shit ya know?
Currently the game only recognizes the MC losing his virginity to Christie(a stripper), Bailey(a zombie), or Liz(by far the best outcome). Are you planning to add more options with your mod? Though that might be a pain to implement as the topic of who the MC lost his virginity to comes up a couple of times in the game so far and might even come up again in future updates. Would be nice to have to have more than one reasonable option though.

Reactions: SquallofNight

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Currently the game only recognizes the MC losing his virginity to Christie(a stripper), Bailey(a zombie), or Liz(by far the best outcome). Are you planning to add more options with your mod? Though that might be a pain to implement as the topic of who the MC lost his virginity to comes up a couple of times in the game so far and might even come up again in future updates. Would be nice to have to have more than one reasonable option though.
It won't be hard at all, just time consuming tracking down each scene.

I'll add (generally) options to the menu to avoid them.

Christie related scenes though....well I'm bias and I'm just purging that whore...I'll restore her stuff later with options when I'm less heated...

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
It won't be hard at all, just time consuming tracking down each scene.

I'll add (generally) options to the menu to avoid them.

Christie related scenes though....well I'm bias and I'm just purging that whore...I'll restore her stuff later with options when I'm less heated...
I like Christie, though. When you go help her with Ella, she actually opens up, doesn't bullshit you as usual, and is quite sincere. She also acknowledges that she is a bit flawed for a relationship but will put in the effort if it's serious. You helping her with something important and serious actually makes herself be vulnerable with you, at least for that moment.

4.80 star(s) 351 Votes