ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I hope people realize this is a joke lol. There is guaranteed going to be at least one or two who are going to take this seriously lmao.
I mean it'd be great if it was a joke.

WW did say all that after all~

Personally doesn't bother me either way since I ignore NTR anyway. (It did spark some serious discussion on how NTR could happen over on my unofficial discord server....we realized that the beginnings of NTR can be found to some degree for each of the main Waifus to some degree).

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I mean it'd be great if it was a joke.

WW did say all that after all~

Personally doesn't bother me either way since I ignore NTR anyway. (It did spark some serious discussion on how NTR could happen over on my unofficial discord server....we realized that the beginnings of NTR can be found to some degree for each of the main Waifus to some degree).
WW just likes to troll sometimes.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
WW just likes to troll sometimes.
Oh he does indeed but he can also mean things while joking at the same time.

He said it himself....he lies all the time so everything he could have told us thus far could've been a lie...or some true...some not...just a matter of taking a grain of salt.

Ultimately if he added one NTR route thus far I don't see why he wouldn't do another (or even extend the one that currently exists...since well he kinda added crumbs in there for it anyway).

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Oh he does indeed but he can also mean things while joking at the same time.

He said it himself....he lies all the time so everything he could have told us thus far could've been a lie...or some true...some not...just a matter of taking a grain of salt.

Ultimately if he added one NTR route thus far I don't see why he wouldn't do another (or even extend the one that currently exists...since well he kinda added crumbs in there for it anyway).
Yeah but there is no chance of this being true because it would take too much work and there is virtually no demand for it. I mean every now and then there will be a weirdo or two screaming for more NTR but realistically speaking over 90% of the people don't want to see any. Do you really think he is going to go and spend god knows how many hours to change and implement a ton of content virtually nobody is asking for? He is also happy with how highly rated the game is here on the F95 forums too, which is a great deal of advertising for him as well. The fastest way for him to sink the game is to change it into an NTR focused game this far in.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
He more or less said a harem ending is very likely just that a portion of girls won't be in it since they simply don't share.
Hmm, interesting. I wonder which girls wouldn't like to share. Based on the game, it looks to me like the goth trio, the twins, and Alice are fine with it.

Tiffany doesn't seem to care, but since she would be involved in politics, she might not want to share him.

Angelina probably wouldn't want to share. Probably Nico, Alexis, Claudia, and Danica as well. They seem like the type who wouldn't be willing to share.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SquallofNight

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I hope so
Out of curiosity I took a look at all the games on the first page of the best rated games on F95 and only one of them even has the NTR tag and NTR is not a focus at all of that game and it's completely avoidable in...the name of that game is Superhuman. There is no way in hell WW would be dumb enough to change this into a heavy NTR focused game. Hell he constantly has polls asking his backers for opinions on future content, the fact that he hasn't even done any polls in recent memory even asking about NTR makes it exceedingly clear that he is aware nobody is asking for this content. He might do some odd couple of scenes for content that people don't necessarily want or are asking for but for something as big as shifting the entire focus of the game and add dozens of scenes to all the romance routes...that's not happening. It would be monumentally stupid of him to do so.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah but there is no chance of this being true because it would take too much work and there is virtually no demand for it. I mean every now and then there will be a weirdo or two screaming for more NTR but realistically speaking over 90% of the people don't want to see any. Do you really think he is going to go and spend god knows how many hours to change and implement a ton of content virtually nobody is asking for? He is also happy with how highly rated the game is here on the F95 forums too, which is a great deal of advertising for him as well. The fastest way for him to sink the game is to change it into an NTR focused game this far in.
I mean there was literally no demand for a necrophilia scene yet it was added so the idea he wouldn't add more NTR on the basis of 'no demand' is silly.

I can't think of anyone....well besides Dipasimaan who'd want it.

So yeah he'll add whatever he wants at a given moment.

Also given how the game is even if NTR routes were added for every main love interest the game still wouldn't be an NTR focused game considering how short the Liz NTR route was I imagine the others would be on a similar basis.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I mean there was literally no demand for a necrophilia scene yet it was added so the idea he wouldn't add more NTR on the basis of 'no demand' is silly.

I can't think of anyone....well besides Dipasimaan who'd want it.

So yeah he'll add whatever he wants at a given moment.

Also given how the game is even if NTR routes were added for every main love interest the game still wouldn't be an NTR focused game considering how short the Liz NTR route was I imagine the others would be on a similar basis.
Like I already mentioned, he'll do the odd scenes for content few are asking for but for something as big as shifting the focus of the game with work that takes countless hours...that's not happening. It's one thing to add some odd content here or there and it's another entirely to sink countless hours and shift the focus of the game.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Like I already mentioned, he'll do the odd scenes for content few are asking for but for something as big as shifting the focus of the game with work that takes countless hours...that's not happening. It's one thing to add some odd content here or there and it's another entirely to sink countless hours and shift the focus of the game.
The problem is literally not a soul asked for the necrophilia scene.

But anyway you can doubt all you want but I won't completely disregard what Weird said plenty have done so in the past and they were made a fool of.

As always take everything he says with a grain of salt.

4.80 star(s) 351 Votes