ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well this works too. No sex scenes, no need for clicking on choices. Make sure to be thorough tho, no conveniently forgetting to remove the upcoming shadow scene.
I might die from a heart attack if Shadow gets a scene....well....that or all the energy drinks I had today.

Jul 28, 2017
Out of curiosity I took a look at all the games on the first page of the best rated games on F95 and only one of them even has the NTR tag and NTR is not a focus at all of that game and it's completely avoidable in...the name of that game is Superhuman. There is no way in hell WW would be dumb enough to change this into a heavy NTR focused game. Hell he constantly has polls asking his backers for opinions on future content, the fact that he hasn't even done any polls in recent memory even asking about NTR makes it exceedingly clear that he is aware nobody is asking for this content. He might do some odd couple of scenes for content that people don't necessarily want or are asking for but for something as big as shifting the entire focus of the game and add dozens of scenes to all the romance routes...that's not happening. It would be monumentally stupid of him to do so.
yes, they don't make any sense
like I can't see Alice with an NTR route without breaking the whole construction she has throughout the story with the MC
and course without forgetting that whole story of her giving her own heart to the MC and him doing the same
for me, WW just sees chaos

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I can't see Alice with an NTR route without breaking the whole construction she has throughout the story
The only time NTR with Alice would work is early on with Klaus and thats just about it.

I mean he does outright kiss her (by force) so I could totally see him doing far more than that in a potential full send NTR route.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
like I can't see Alice with an NTR route without breaking the whole construction she has throughout the story with the MC
and course without forgetting that whole story of her giving her own heart to the MC and him doing the same
Personally, I think he just posted this as a troll post to stir a can of worms and incite activity and discussion as the next update is likely to release in the next few weeks or so. I don't actually think he's making much NTR content for 1.0 or beyond. He might do a couple more scenes but restructuring the entire game and disrupting all romance routes...that's not happening. I think he's literally just trolling to bait more attention to the game.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I mean there was literally no demand for a necrophilia scene yet it was added so the idea he wouldn't add more NTR on the basis of 'no demand' is silly.

I can't think of anyone....well besides Dipasimaan who'd want it.

So yeah he'll add whatever he wants at a given moment.

Also given how the game is even if NTR routes were added for every main love interest the game still wouldn't be an NTR focused game considering how short the Liz NTR route was I imagine the others would be on a similar basis.
Us Corpsefuckers are so strong that we do not need to propose any scenes unlike someone else to get it :BootyTime:
glorytocorpsefuckers.jpg

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
I even know how WW would do this. He'll use the same trick he used with Liz and will drug Alice.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Weird said on stream he was trolling at first about the NTR stuff but now he is actually considering it because he doesn't know if it'd actually be all that much work.

His reasoning is the MC is fucking around with all these women so it makes since that some girls would be do it to.

Weird is considering adding an option to disable NTR if he did include NTR in for each girl.

(He also added that every girl could get an NTR scene but that doesn't mean they will...some girls will sleep around on the MC if he did add this as just a mention)

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Weird said on stream he was trolling at first about the NTR stuff but now he is actually considering it because he doesn't know if it'd actually be all that much work.

His reasoning is the MC is fucking around with all these women so it makes since that some girls would be do it to.

Weird is considering adding an option to disable NTR if he did include NTR in for each girl.

(He also added that every girl could get an NTR scene but that doesn't mean they will...some girls will sleep around on the MC if he did add this as just a mention)
He's talking a million scenarios though and a bunch of them aren't really even NTR. One of the ideas he floated was if the MC doesn't pursue a girl then she could find another romance with another NPC which I mean...who cares? Another option he spoke of was only having girl/girl action outside of the MC. But more important than all of that is that he's saying that he'd only do low effort stuff and make it all avoidable. So on the grand scheme of things he's very much not serious about this.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
He's talking a million scenarios though and a bunch of them aren't really even NTR. One of the ideas he floated was if the MC doesn't pursue a girl then she could find another romance with another NPC which I mean...who cares? Another option he spoke of was only having girl/girl action outside of the MC. But more important than all of that is that he's saying that he'd only do low effort stuff and make it all avoidable. So on the grand scheme of things he's very much not serious about this.
He still said he consider it.

So not much else to really say on this.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
He still said he consider it.

So not much else to really say on this.
He very seriously unserious about the whole topic. Most of what he's talking about isn't really NTR and he's now saying that if he even does any it will just be optional low effort limited scope with maybe reused scenes.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
He very seriously unserious about the whole topic. Most of what he's talking about isn't really NTR and he's now saying that if he even does any it will just be optional low effort limited scope with maybe reused scenes.
You can keep going around in circles about it.

The fact is he said he'd consider it if it didn't require too much work.

He said most girls would only get a mention meanwhile the main ones could get scenes reused or otherwise.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Weird is also considering how to attract furries to his game (For dat sweet furry money)

Shadow...thats all....gimme shadow...

• Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Weird is also considering how to attract furries to his game (For dat sweet furry money)

Shadow...thats all....gimme shadow...
You are taking the money chasing talk way too seriously when it's quite clear he's not seriously considering this stuff. He might do a furry scene or two(he kinda did with an Ella one already) but even if he does this stuff it's at most going to be an odd scene or two...nowhere near enough to draw in a serious amount of the audience that craves that kind of content. He's not going to seriously start putting big effort into chasing audiences like furry or NTR lovers. All that talk is obvious sarcasm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.80 star(s) 351 Votes