Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Ntr, NTR, NTR!!!!
Everywhere NTR, your friend hugged your girlfriend it's NTR!
Even in vanilla games people talk about NTR! Why? Why not end this war?:HideThePain:
NTR war on f95 will never end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh a vanilla game with a minority NTR content is practically begging to be turned into a war ground. I'm just saying going back and implementing NTR into the entire story just sounds way too complicated on a game that's already almost finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harathorne

Mistwing

Sep 29, 2020
They're probably taken in by his "Nice doctor" persona and just have less experience with him. Didn't go into the lab and what not. In Coles flashbacks they seem to assume he's nice. And who'd tell them otherwise? Cole? That wouldn't be threatening someone or calling them a cunt/pussy so clearly he's not capable of that.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This fucker cole has the biggest piece of plot armour first he has a fucking weapon that carries his ass we beat him then he pulls out an evolution out his ass (ok no problem some lvl 3s can beat lvl 4s lore wise) we jump the guy with Daryl. Break his jaw and before we kill him his siblings pull up along with fucking Shen man. What a fraud
I hope we can kill the guy or at least turn him into a woman and fuck him (I hate him a lot)
Holy shit, that's a great idea, you're a fucking genius bro, the jerk by himself has a Femboy appearance so changing his gender shouldn't be much of a problem, that way the MC could get his annoying obsession with Her out by fucking him really hard.

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
So in addition to my Shadow Romance Mod I got another mod cooking....the Virginity Retention Mod...I'm sure plenty of you want completely optional sex scenes...alas Weird fucked us over with Christie...I aim to fix that!
View attachment 3961823
View attachment 3961827
View attachment 3961828
View attachment 3961824
One day we shall all have that nun run we all secretly desired....wizard type shit ya know?
1724757607119.png
Ah I see a fellow loremaster has joined the path of sigma-dom.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
It's great to have some insight on Ella's mind, since even though she is such an important character, most things regarding her remain a mistery.
1. Ella knew she would lose the battle of the diamonds, so it wasn't a reckless move, and the fact that she wanted to be the one to fight Nyx shows that somehow things are still according to her plan, even if it means her dying in the process, but more than that, dying especifically to Nyx is what she wanted.
2. Tanos joining SIN seems very recent, Eisheth says that he is willing to join as soon as Ella calls as she is preparing to the battle, so she (and SIN) weren't cooperating with him most of the time.
3. She is convinced that Aglaec is more than a match to any of the people of HERO involved in the battle including Nyx and surprisingly Malik, she aknowledges that "those three" make it impossible to beat HERO yet Aglaec was supposed to be able to handle even him.
4. Ella being sentimental is not something i ever expect to see, but maybe the idea of actually dying makes her a little more emotional, enough to want to meet Mc one last time, really i can't wait for Mc to use the key and unlock his memories because i really want to know what the heck happened with those two.

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Now this is fun...it all but confirms that Ella knew she would die and it was part of her plan all along. It is a bit surprising that she seemed to think Aglaecwif could kill even the big three. I wonder if Aglaecwif is actually that powerful.

I am assuming the whole ritual thing she was talking about was to conjure the black moon but a bit unclear. And also talk about Eiseth having daughters and they were present at the battle of diamonds...I wonder who they are or if we've seen them. If we have I don't remember.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 351 Votes