Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Major missed opportunity not allowing you to romance the bro's with your female version. The fact that dickhead Jared still has the best sex scene with you in female form is honestly a crime. Like you're really telling me mc is okay getting fucked by random ass dudes at a party, and Jared, but the second Deryl catches him masturbating he turns into a prude lol.
getsomehelp.jpg

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Major missed opportunity not allowing you to romance the bro's with your female version. The fact that dickhead Jared still has the best sex scene with you in female form is honestly a crime. Like you're really telling me mc is okay getting fucked by random ass dudes at a party, and Jared, but the second Deryl catches him masturbating he turns into a prude lol.
You got a point.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
I would rather WW give us selfcest. I want to see MC fuck himself.

I wonder how the pleasure feedback loop would feel.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Oh yes definitly, but it always catches you off guard, you never know what to expect from Ella but sentimental Ella is a surprise no matter the situation. Honestly i don't think there's a more conflicting character than Ella, i can never decide how i feel about her at all :unsure: .
Ella being sentimental doesn't necessarily surprise me but for sure adds to the uncertainty of what to make of her for me as well. I don't really know how to feel about her to be honest...I don't know if I should hate her or try to save her or what. And we don't really know why she's doing all that she's doing either. We really need a lot more answers from her.

Reactions: SquallofNight

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
My friend, be sure, if I could turn into a hot chick with big tits, I'd fuck my brothers all night long

Sweet!

But seriously now, it's very likely that we'll get new scenes in version 1.0, either at some point in the story, to make money, or simply just to get some new scenes, which I hope, Mc in the female version is very hot

• Hey there
Reactions: lnppo

Rusoskibi

Aug 13, 2024
En las instrucciones del juego en PDF al salir del mundo monstruo se dice que se recibe 40 de poder pero en realidad son 20 porqué tengo 524 y al final tengo 544.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
English please
"On the instructions of the game on the PDF when you leave the monster world it is said that you recieve 40 power, but in reality it's 20 because i have 524 and at the end 544."

En las instrucciones del juego en PDF al salir del mundo monstruo se dice que se recibe 40 de poder pero en realidad son 20 porqué tengo 524 y al final tengo 544.
By the way i think a previous version of the game gave less power at the end of the update (or no power at all, i don't remember well) mybe that's the case, or you are not considering the monster drink, it gives a temporary boost of power just during the fight with Cole and is lost after. Or it's really a bug i guess.
Edit: Sorry i understant spanish but not well enough to write in spanish, so my answer is in english.

Reactions: A fleeting presence

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Okay all those shitty twins being stronger than MOST of the superhumans.

Give me a route/scene where I side arm to arm with Valravn vs those shitty twins,Cole and Shen I dont care, just let me with arm to arm with him.

This guy dosent give a shit and wont step back even a inch, with that buddy I can beat the shit out of anybody.(micheal also, but Valravn fit more)

Not to mention that he never been as long as we meet him at his full power.

mqnaxa

Nov 14, 2021
Give me a route/scene where I side arm to arm with Valravn vs those shitty twins,Cole and Shen I dont care, just let me with arm to arm with him.

This guy dosent give a shit and wont step back even a inch, with that buddy I can beat the shit out of anybody.(micheal also, but Valravn fit more)
Nah, if we fight along side Valravn then it's gotta be against Indra, just leave the twin to Amber and Liz, we need a twins vs twins battle

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
Did I miss something, or why is the gang immediately accustomed to the Ella doll when they reach the monster world? Why is no one questioning why this doll looks exactly like Ella? And why isn't anyone talking about the real Ella who died? How is no one connecting the dots here? As far as they know, Ella is already dead, shouldn't this be more shocking or surprising for them? The only people who knew about the Ella doll’s existence besides the main character are Emily and Christine, and yet they just react like, 'Oh, okay, Ella’s here, alive as a doll, no big deal,' with no real reaction. HUH??

Reactions: weezal

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Did I miss something, or why is the gang immediately accustomed to the Ella doll when they reach the monster world? Why is no one questioning why this doll looks exactly like Ella? And why isn't anyone talking about the real Ella who died? How is no one connecting the dots here? As far as they know, Ella is already dead, shouldn't this be more shocking or surprising for them? The only people who knew about the Ella doll’s existence besides the main character are Emily and Christine, and yet they just react like, 'Oh, okay, Ella’s here, alive as a doll, no big deal,' with no real reaction. HUH??
Considering all the other world-changing shit that has been going on, Ella as a doll seems almost mundane in comparison. And I wouldn't call it "accustomed", they just have other more pressing things to worry about. A better word than "accustomed" would be "accept", as in, yes it is strange that there's an Ella doll running around but at least the doll wants to help them at this point.

That's my take on it anyway.

4.80 star(s) 351 Votes