SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Now this is fun...it all but confirms that Ella knew she would die and it was part of her plan all along. It is a bit surprising that she seemed to thing Aglaecwif could kill even the big three. I wonder if Aglaecwif is actually that powerful.

I am assuming the whole ritual thing she was talking about was to conjure the black moon but a bit unclear. And also talk about Eiseth having daughters and they were present at the battle of diamonds...I wonder who they are or if we've seen them. If we have I don't remember.
This ritual seems to be the one to summon their gods (aka., the Apostles) to the world in physical form, like Valravn wanted to do for the Lord of Dark.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
4. Ella being sentimental is not something i ever expect to see, but maybe the idea of actually dying makes her a little more emotional, enough to want to meet Mc one last time, really i can't wait for Mc to use the key and unlock his memories because i really want to know what the heck happened with those to.
This is not actually true though...if you look at all we know about Ella, especially the memories of he from Cole, it's clear to see that for some reason she has always been incredibly emotional about her chosen. She even referred to her chosen as "the one who will take everything from me" or something very close to that. At one point when the MC asked her what would happen if he became so powerful that she couldn't defeat him her reply was "then you can do whatever you want with me" or something very close to that. Ella seems to be so obsessed with her chosen that it even overrides her sense of self preservation...

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
This is not actually true though...if you look at all we know about Ella, especially the memories of he from Cole, it's clear to see that for some reason she has always been incredibly emotional about her chosen. She even referred to her chosen as "the one who will take everything from me" or something very close to that. At one point when the MC asked her what would happen if he became so powerful that she couldn't defeat him her and reply was "then you can do whatever you want with me" or something very close to that. Ella seems to be so obsessed with her chosen that it even overrides her sense of self preservation...
I really don't think that is the case, to start i don't believe Ella's affection for Mc is because of being her chosen, since we learned that they have met in the past it's clear that Ella is fond of him because of whatever happened between then before the start of the game, if anything being her chosen made her like Mc more.
I know that we have no idea about what being her chosen even means, but from the way she talks i think she knows that her plan will lead to her ultimate death, and her chosen will be the one responsible for taking it over after her demise, in fact "take everything from me" i think means absorbing her or something similar but at the same time sharing her ideas and finishing what she started.
The "you can do whatever you want with me" is in the context of what would happen if Mc opposed her, and that reflects her way of thinking, that you need to be stronger since it's the way to make things happen, i doubt Ella could be convinced to give up on her plans with words, so beating her is the only choice, and if he does he can do whatever he wants because that is his right.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I really don't think that is the case, to start i don't believe Ella's affection for Mc is because of being her chosen, since we learned that they have met in the past it's clear that Ella is fond of him because of whatever happened between then before the start of the game, if anything being her chosen made her like Mc more.
I know that we have no idea about what being her chosen even means, but from the way she talks i think she knows that her plan will lead to her ultimate death, and her chosen will be the one responsible for taking it over after her demise, in fact "take everything from me" i think means absorbing her or something similar but at the same time sharing her ideas and finishing what she started.
The "you can do whatever you want with me" is in the context of what would happen if Mc opposed her, and that reflects her way of thinking, that you need to be stronger since it's the way to make things happen, i doubt Ella could be convinced to give up on her plans with words, so beating her is the only choice, and if he does he can do whatever he wants because that is his right.
We don't really know much about whether anything really happened between Ella and the MC before the start of the game. There is one line where she says something like "and to think that [MC name] would be the one" that slightly suggests there might be more there or some kind of preexisting connection but not much to go by. Overall I doubt that there was much there to speak of between the MC and Ella before the start of the game or that it matters to the affection she has for him now though but if it does then maybe we'll get some answers when the MC recovers his lost memories.

What you are saying about the rest with MC potentially having to kill Ella, maybe even consume her, makes some sense but at the same it doesn't...why would she plan all this(whatever *this* is) only to force the MC to kill her? I think we'll end up having to fight here at some point but I can see there being some player choice involved in whether we kill her or not with implications for the game's endings.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
3. She is convinced that Aglaec is more than a match to any of the people of HERO involved in the battle including Nyx and surprisingly Malik, she aknowledges that "those three" make it impossible to beat HERO yet Aglaec was supposed to be able to handle even him.
It is a bit surprising that she seemed to thing Aglaecwif could kill even the big three. I wonder if Aglaecwif is actually that powerful.
In the characters tier list video WW made some time ago when it came to Aglaecwif he struggled to rate her.

In the end he put her in the second tier but said if it was in future she might've been in the "perfect" tier, which is very very exclusive.

Reactions: Dark479

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
As someone only interested in female protagonist, would this game work for me? Like, can I just skip the start and get to where I can play as me and then keep playing like that?
No, you play as a guy almost all the time. The parts where you can play as female are very very marginal.

Reactions: Elo91

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
No, you play as a guy almost all the time. The parts where you can play as female are very very marginal.
Aaaa omg! I messed up my tags and deleted the femprot from the list by accident. x.x Ignore me, have fun with what looks like a great game. :giggle:

PatternJuggler

Jan 12, 2020
I am assuming the whole ritual thing she was talking about was to conjure the black moon but a bit unclear. And also talk about Eiseth having daughters and they were present at the battle of diamonds...I wonder who they are or if we've seen them. If we have I don't remember.
She calls herself "Mother of the Estries" in her fight with Bernhardt, but we haven't seen what those are yet AFAIK. Also, M66 is probably the H.E.R.O. designation for Estrie, since someone comments that Eisheth appears to be a unique M66.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I just cannot wait to see how this story ends. Hope it doesnt take more than a year or so.
We are probably still more than a year away from the ending of superhuman...there is just too much left. Two more evolutions to, multiple unknown "tasks" for 5th evolution that are almost certainly going to be near impossible fights against much tougher opponents, plus there will probably also be a bunch of other stuff like fights that are neither for evolution or for 5th evolution tasks, etc. Realistically we are probably looking at around 10 more updates before the end and updates tend to take around 3 months each. So almost certainly more than a year and could even end up being two or more.

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The update is coming next week right
I have not seen or heard WeirdWorld give next week as a target window. He said on stream that initially he planned this update to be smaller and would have already been out by now but he kept getting ideas and adding to the content he wants to make for it. It should still take less than the last update(3 months 2 days) but maybe not by a lot which would mean it should release sometime before the end of September.

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
I have not seen or heard WeirdWorld give next week as a target window. He said on stream that initially he planned this update to be smaller and would have already been out by now but he kept getting ideas and adding to the content he wants to make for it. It should still take less than the last update(3 months 2 days) but maybe not by a lot which would mean it should release sometime before the end of September.
I fought he said it will be bigger but it will come faster then the last one

Reactions: Dark479

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I fought he said it will be bigger but it will come faster then the last one
Kind of...he said it will be larger than initially expected(though not larger than the last update) but that it should still take less time than the last update. The last update took 3 months and 2 days and came out July 1st so this one should be bout before the end of September.

DiscoDonkeyy

Feb 17, 2023
Major missed opportunity not allowing you to romance the bro's with your female version. The fact that dickhead Jared still has the best sex scene with you in female form is honestly a crime. Like you're really telling me mc is okay getting fucked by random ass dudes at a party, and Jared, but the second Deryl catches him masturbating he turns into a prude lol.

4.80 star(s) 351 Votes