ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are taking the money chasing talk way too seriously when it's quite clear he's not seriously considering this stuff. He might do a furry scene or two(he kinda did with an Ella one already) but even if he does this stuff it's at most going to be an odd scene or two...nowhere near enough to draw in a serious amount of the audience that craves that kind of content. He's not going to seriously start putting big effort into chasing audiences like furry or NTR lovers. All that talk is obvious sarcasm.
I'm going to be nice since you don't know how I do things when covering streams.

People miss streams or don't know about them at all so I kindly provide whatever important or notable things Weird said.

To see everything I covered thus far on tonight's stream go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-off-topic-discussion.174695/post-14647073

As always take everything with a grain of salt, that much is obvious.

Apr 16, 2020
You are taking the money chasing talk way too seriously when it's quite clear he's not seriously considering this stuff. He might do a furry scene or two(he kinda did with an Ella one already) but even if he does this stuff it's at most going to be an odd scene or two...nowhere near enough to draw in a serious amount of the audience that craves that kind of content. He's not going to seriously start putting big effort into chasing audiences like furry or NTR lovers. All that talk is obvious sarcasm.
Dark479, I bestow you the skill "Reality Slap" for slapping dreamers with cold hard reality. I hope you continue your onslaught.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Eh some people just like to debate on every single thing when its obvious I'm just posting whatever he says from the stream.

It doesn't really matter if its true or not on WeirdWorld's part, then again some people just wanna debate (or argue) cause they got nothin else to do (in fairness I do that too heheheh)

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Eh some people just like to debate on every single thing when its obvious I'm just posting whatever he says from the stream.

It doesn't really matter if its true or not on WeirdWorld's part, then again some people just wanna debate (or argue) cause they got nothin else to do (in fairness I do that too heheheh)
I'm not trying to grief you or give you a hard time about this. I just felt like some context needed to be added. But mostly I am just excited about the game(and the upcoming update). That's really all. I'm not trying to be overly combative or trolling or anything of the sort. But I do genuinely feel that more context is necessary to the things you are posting from the streams because you just saying "WW said he will [insert something he said here]" isn't nearly enough to give people a genuine idea of how serious he's being or how likely it is to happen. Again, no offense intended, and I am not trying to annoy you. I just want to discuss the game and I genuinely feel like adding this context to the conversation is important.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm not trying to grief you or give you a hard time about this. I just felt like some context needed to be added. But mostly I am just excited about the game(and the upcoming update). That's really all. I'm not trying to be overly combative or trolling or anything of the sort. But I do genuinely feel that more context is necessary to the things you are posting from the streams because you just saying "WW said he will [insert something he said here]" isn't nearly enough to give people a genuine idea of how serious he's being or how likely it is to happen. Again, no offense intended, and I am not trying to annoy you. I just want to discuss the game and I genuinely feel like adding this context to the conversation is important.
I mean pop off with the context I don't got the time to add it (gotta go back and forth between stream, discord, and f95 to update heheh)

can't forget the wiki gotta update there too...fun times.

Reactions: Dark479

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Can anyone explain to me why there are "dogclappers" in this fandom? Shadow is literally just a dog, not even an appealing one. I would somewhat understand if she was a bipedal furry like character.....but a normal dog?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Can anyone explain to me why there are "dogclappers" in this fandom? Shadow is literally just a dog, not even an appealing one. I would somewhat understand if she was a bipedal furry like character.....but a normal dog?
Because there can be? Plus WeirdWorld doesn't mind it and actually enjoys it (in a comedic sense).

Kink shaming ain't cool whatsoever by the way unless it involves the youngins then you'll get a roughhousin~

Edit: Wanted to include the fact that people liking Shadow hurts no one whatsoever so why even get offended by the idea of it? You are literally on a site that hosts a variety of content that make people liking Shadow look like nothin'

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
They are a small portion of the fans who suffer from the white woman syndrome. If you want more information I suggest you talk to the expert aka ItzSyther.:KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Because there can be? Plus WeirdWorld doesn't mind it and actually enjoys it (in a comedic sense).

Kink shaming ain't cool whatsoever by the way unless it involves the youngins then you'll get a roughhousin~

Edit: Wanted to include the fact that people liking Shadow hurts no one whatsoever so why even get offended by the idea of it? You are literally on a site that hosts a variety of content that make people liking Shadow look like nothin'
My brother in Christ, I will shame you for your tastes until the day I leave this page.:KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Shame away but just know I and the dogclappers will never go away~

The fandom shall forever have the delicious corruption of the dogclappers upon it.
Yes I know, as long as you keep the cult alive. By the way is it true that WeirdWorld plans to release a sequel once superhuman is finished.:unsure:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yes I know, as long as you keep the cult alive. By the way is it true that WeirdWorld plans to release a sequel once superhuman is finished.:unsure:
In the future he plans to do a sequel rather it be a standalone game or just a chapter 2 is unknown.

His next game will be something else though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
In the future he plans to do a sequel rather it be a standalone game or just a chapter 2 is unknown.

His next game will be something else though.
He should flesh out this game first. Like completely revamping the art, atleast making it presentable. And improving dialogues.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Eh the NTR to regular scene ratio seemed perfect to me tbh. Maybe one more route would be fine but skewing the ratio this much and putting so much effort now of all times when the game is nearing its end is abjectly insane.

Which is why its funny to me that people took him seriously lol.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Eh the NTR to regular scene ratio seemed perfect to me tbh. Maybe one more route would be fine but skewing the ratio this much and putting so much effort now of all times when the game is nearing its end is abjectly insane.

Which is why its funny to me that people took him seriously lol.
Ntr, NTR, NTR!!!!
Everywhere NTR, your friend hugged your girlfriend it's NTR!
Even in vanilla games people talk about NTR! Why? Why not end this war?:HideThePain:
NTR war on f95 will never end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 351 Votes