DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
Considering all the other world-changing shit that has been going on, Ella as a doll seems almost mundane in comparison. And I wouldn't call it "accustomed", they just have other more pressing things to worry about. A better word than "accustomed" would be "accept", as in, yes it is strange that there's an Ella doll running around but at least the doll wants to help them at this point.

That's my take on it anyway.
True, from the grand scale of what's happening with the dark/black moon stuff, I get that Ella as a doll might seem almost mundane in comparison. But the gang doesn't know about all that. No one inside the S.I.N base is aware of what's happening in the real world. Okay, let's say they accept this doll that resembles Ella after they arrive at the monster world, but wouldn't they at least want to ask something about her appearance?

They even have this "bonding moment" at the campfire, yet no one seems to care about the Ella doll hanging around or even ask how this doll is here or what connection it has to the real Ella. From a narrative standpoint, it doesn't make any sense. Even Michael asked MC something like "Do you trust this doll?" come on man, Ella is the one who gave you pills, you know what she looks like, heck, everyone knows what Ella looks like. MC even brought her to the beach vacation party, so at least everyone from that arc knows who Ella is, her appearance at least. Are they really not going to ask anything about that?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
True, from the grand scale of what's happening with the dark/black moon stuff, I get that Ella as a doll might seem almost mundane in comparison. But the gang doesn't know about all that. No one inside the S.I.N base is aware of what's happening in the real world. Okay, let's say they accept this doll that resembles Ella after they arrive at the monster world, but wouldn't they at least want to ask something about her appearance?

They even have this "bonding moment" at the campfire, yet no one seems to care about the Ella doll hanging around or even ask how this doll is here or what connection it has to the real Ella. From a narrative standpoint, it doesn't make any sense. Even Michael asked MC something like "Do you trust this doll?" come on man, Ella is the one who gave you pills, you know what she looks like, heck, everyone knows what Ella looks like. MC even brought her to the beach vacation party, so at least everyone from that arc knows who Ella is, her appearance at least. Are they really not going to ask anything about that?
Maybe because the other characters in the monster world just don't know Ella very well (or much about her) so apart from what they would have heard, its just a doll. MC and Deryl are the only one's with some proper interactions with Ella but he was also brain fucked for most of that. From what I remember Michael's only interaction was when he was offered a pill. The twins have got nothing if I remember correctly. Neither does Alice. MC might be the only there who knows Ella properly.

Though it's likely this was just overlooked and not a massively important scene to have.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

WW often changes a few things after the first release of an update, this is kinda like something very reasonable that he forgot so it wasn't included, it was the same after the battle of diamonds when people started to ask why Mc didn't try to read Ella's memories using her body, then he changed the scene to Mc trying to touch Ella only to be repelled and someone comments how he shouldn't try beacuse the body was still charged with Nyx's power.
It can be "fixed" with a few lines of dialogue of the gang asking what the hell is Ella doing there and she saying they can save proper introductions to when they are not about to die, then a short explanation when they sit by the cave, probably with Ella being cryptic as fuck as usual.

Last edited:

plong

Mar 16, 2019

You have to remember that Ella the Doll was introduced to several people much earlier. There is a scene were the MC shows the doll to Emily and Christie a couple of days after he found it in the cellar behind the wall, so when the party eventually end up in the monsterworld everyone should have heard about its existence.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Has anyone posed this idea to WW. It needs to happen.
Pretty sure WW has been aware of this request for selfcest for a while now. The problem would be finding an appropriate time to do it in game and if it's against Patreon rules or not. If selfcest isn't, then it's a timing thing. If it is against it, then it likely isn't happening.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ive been asking for that for centuries. MC should turn his tail into his female version and fuck it.
So... masturbating?
I would rather get another scene with an actual waifu instead.

Also, there is a masturbation scene where MC turns into a woman and then tentacle gangbangs himself

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is the best option here for me? I'm following corruption path and I want a harem.
Power is probably the best option as you will eventually(much later in the game) receive a permanent increase of +30 power. Of the others the only other alternative of worth is money as that gives you a crap ton of money, but right now you can still manage to buy all the worthwhile items without taking the money bonus.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Power is probably the best option as you will eventually(much later in the game) receive a permanent increase of +30 power. Of the others the only other alternative of worth is money as that gives you a crap ton of money, but right now you can still manage to buy all the worthwhile items without taking the money bonus.
Thank you!

Reactions: Dark479
May 13, 2023
En las instrucciones del juego en PDF al salir del mundo monstruo se dice que se recibe 40 de poder pero en realidad son 20 porqué tengo 524 y al final tengo 544.
Es muy probable que estés usando la versión 0.985 en vez de la 0.986. En la nueva versión se aumentó la cantidad de poder recibida. Además, tal y como ha dicho Ddlc (just quoting your message, don't worry), podría ser que estés mirando el total sin considerar la bebida energética. Voy a escribir un poco más abajo para el resto del foro.

P.D: I'm fairly confident that they are new and wanted a lil' help here, that's why I replied in Spanish. I'm all in regarding upholding rules, but here a bit of understanding (they litteraly have just 1 message on their account) could be the difference on they staying here and becoming a member or not.

P.P.D: Here is everything translated (may not be 1:1 ad verbatim):
It's very likely you're using version 0.985 in place of 0.986. In the new version the amount of power given was increased. Furthermore, as Ddlc said (just quoting your message, don't worry LMAO) it could be you're looking at the total without considering the energy drink. I'm going to write a bit more down for the forum.

If a mod really has a problem with my reply I will take it back or edit it posthaste, that's all.

Last edited:

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
Es muy probable que estés usando la versión 0.985 en vez de la 0.986. En la nueva versión se aumentó la cantidad de poder recibida. Además, tal y como ha dicho Ddlc (just quoting your message, don't worry), podría ser que estés mirando el total sin considerar la bebida energética. Voy a escribir un poco más abajo para el resto del foro.

P.D: I'm fairly confident that they are new and wanted a lil' help here, that's why I replied in Spanish. I'm all in regarding upholding rules, but here a bit of understanding (they litteraly have just 1 message on their account) could be the difference on they staying here and becoming a member or not.

If a mod really has a problem with my reply I will take it back or edit it posthaste, that's all.
If I remember correctly, mods won't have a problem with people speaking other languages provided said text includes an English translation with it.

Reactions: A fleeting presence
4.80 star(s) 351 Votes