Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
If I kill Jake what will be the consequences? Will I get his powers? Is sparing him has better consequences?
To resume both choices don't really change much.
If you spare Jake he appears a couple of times, gets captured by HERO and joins as a conscript, helps Mc fixing Mia's memories and she is VERY upset with him but he has some closure on the subject.
If you kill him he is safely stored inside you like everyone you absorb, so no relevant interactions, you also fix Mia by yourself.
It is implied before that Mia won't forgive Mc if he kills Jake so this might become a consequence eventually, also he features in a dream in both cases, where he helps you and you can help him too or just leave him trapped, there is also no advantage in stats or any new powers if you kill him.
Personally i think is more of a story choice for now, but maybe with version 1.0 a few things might change from early game.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
To resume both choices don't really change much.
If you spare Jake he appears a couple of times, gets captured by HERO and joins as a conscript, helps Mc fixing Mia's memories and she is VERY upset with him but he has some closure on the subject.
If you kill him he is safely stored inside you like everyone you absorb, so no relevant interactions, you also fix Mia by yourself.
It is implied before that Mia won't forgive Mc if he kills Jake so this might become a consequence eventually, also he features in a dream in both cases, where he helps you and you can help him too or just leave him trapped, there is also no advantage in stats or any new powers if you kill him.
Personally i think is more of a story choice for now, but maybe with version 1.0 a few things might change from early game.
From where I got in the game (around the beach events), I really really don't want to spare Jake. Hopefully there's a way to get Mia to forgive MC instead of the game forcing my hand.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
hello dear brothers and sisters

the old and the new

you may feel an itch on your brainstem

it could be stress

maybe a neck injury

or because you are sitting like a prawn

also now you may feel a tad of anxiety

you may ask

necro why are you out of the offthread ?

well

heh

heheh

hehehe hah

mnEaBM.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dark T-Rex

Apr 8, 2023
If I kill Jake what will be the consequences? Will I get his powers? Is sparing him has better consequences?
IMO, sparing Jake is a better option and a more fitting punishment for his character arc. Despite having mind control powers, he gets captured and conscripted by H.E.R.O. and forced to work for them; you have to appreciate the irony of a fate like that one.

Jake now has to live with the consequences of his actions, becoming a pariah who even Mia now hates.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
hello dear brothers and sisters

the old and the new

you may feel an itch on your brainstem

it could be stress

maybe a neck injury

or because you are sitting like a prawn

also now you may feel a tad of anxiety

you may ask

necro why are you out of the offthread ?

well

heh

heheh

hehehe hah

View attachment 3991480

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a beautiful world out there necro, go out and clear your mind separate from the computer for a while.:HideThePain:
Toca pasto.jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
There is a beautiful world out there necro, go out and clear your mind separate from the computer for a while.:HideThePain:
View attachment 3991908
I can't go out i hurted my back , i'm on meds
And my wife has me on lockdown so i don't go out and do stupid shit

That can go from picking a fight with the racist spanish cunt from the store or ask her out on a brunch date.

Most likely both
descarga.jpeg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
so what happened to your back, did you fall or did bane break your back? :HideThePain:
Worse than bane

IT was time

The cunt hit me with the chair called middle age.

When i was doing yard work

I took a nasty slip and puff i felt like i got stabbed then zapped in the back.

Then i knew what turtles feel on a bad day

Because i could't either roll nor get up because it fucking hurt

Then my pride ended in shambles as the crazy imp that calls herself my wife

Kicked me with the i told you so shoe
right on the ribs.

And worse im on vacation so i can't call sick :cry:

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Worse than bane

IT was time

The cunt hit me with the chair called middle age.

When i was doing yard work

I took a nasty slip and puff i felt like i got stabbed then zapped in the back.

Then i knew what turtles feel on a bad day

Because i could't either roll nor get up because it fucking hurt

Then my pride ended in shambles as the crazy imp that calls herself my wife

Kicked me with the i told you so shoe
right on the ribs.

And worse im on vacation so i can't call sick :cry:
Well look on the bright side now you will be able to spend more time with your dear wife who enjoys annoying you.:KEK:
87513c436af138c8879734d8ee15a4cb.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: necromater

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
I initially played through however I pleased, but after failing to save Laurie and not getting the Emily romance route, I reset from the beginning playing for 0 corruption. My only complaint is not seeing Bailey as I've seen other people comment.
Also, I'm keeping HERO points in the middle. I want to take out SIN targets, but I don't think HERO is going to last once the monster threat is over. I still hold a grudge against Miliken, Xanthe, and Nico for killing us if we didn't cooperate. Malik, Nyx, and Henry are cool.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
What if MC read and transformed himself in whole or just a part of himself into someone's blood/blood cells etc.? He could partially take control of someone's body combined with his recent "sleep" power which is very similar to Shen's, it could be really powerful even against stronger opponents, I would really like to see something like that instead of MC constantly cutting into pieces, to tell the truth all of his fights practically consist of MC letting himself be cut as he goes and either wins only because the opponent runs out of strength or barely, or someone comes to MC to help.

What I mean is that MC doesn't have "his own" style, what the fuck would be the problem, for example, creating some unconscious clone underground during the fight and at the moment of critical hit switching places with him? This is just an idea, an example of what I mean, MC has been mindlessly throwing himself into the fight for too long, relying basically only on his regeneration and really at this stage he could be more creative/skilled, it's not even about the level of evolution, it's about the fact that dev for some reason is blocking MC's potential, I'm not saying that MC should become an unbeatable badass, I'm saying that MC's fighting style doesn't change at all regardless of his strength. 90% of fights are, slash, slash, jab, jab, splash, splash, he doesn't have his own kind of finisher, ultimate, AS, I don't know, I'm a bit disappointed.

Same thing with corruption, the whole fucking game is loaded with corruption and I still practically don't understand what the monsters are saying XD

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
What if MC read and transformed himself in whole or just a part of himself into someone's blood/blood cells etc.? He could partially take control of someone's body combined with his recent "sleep" power which is very similar to Shen's, it could be really powerful even against stronger opponents, I would really like to see something like that instead of MC constantly cutting into pieces, to tell the truth all of his fights practically consist of MC letting himself be cut as he goes and either wins only because the opponent runs out of strength or barely, or someone comes to MC to help.

What I mean is that MC doesn't have "his own" style, what the fuck would be the problem, for example, creating some unconscious clone underground during the fight and at the moment of critical hit switching places with him? This is just an idea, an example of what I mean, MC has been mindlessly throwing himself into the fight for too long, relying basically only on his regeneration and really at this stage he could be more creative/skilled, it's not even about the level of evolution, it's about the fact that dev for some reason is blocking MC's potential, I'm not saying that MC should become an unbeatable badass, I'm saying that MC's fighting style doesn't change at all regardless of his strength. 90% of fights are, slash, slash, jab, jab, splash, splash, he doesn't have his own kind of finisher, ultimate, AS, I don't know, I'm a bit disappointed.

Same thing with corruption, the whole fucking game is loaded with corruption and I still practically don't understand what the monsters are saying XD
No. The MC does not have the power to put others to sleep...no idea where you got that from. He can affect others' memories from his own dreams by using False Memory but he cannot put others to sleep. And also False Memory is already stated to be extremely dangerous and unlikely to work against powerful opponents...that's why to escape the MC has to use it against the weakest SIN agent in the building...it would be extremely risky to attempt even against another opponent of the same level, forget about higher level opponents. Not to mention the fact that the MC has to be asleep himself to even use the power so trying to use it in combat as Shen used his own power is entirely out of the question.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
No. The MC does not have the power to put others to sleep...no idea where you got that from. He can affect others' memories from his own dreams by using False Memory but he cannot put others to sleep. And also False Memory is already stated to be extremely dangerous and unlikely to work against powerful opponents...that's why to escape the MC has to use it against the weakest SIN agent in the building...it would be extremely risky to attempt even against another opponent of the same level, forget about higher level opponents. Not to mention the fact that the MC has to be asleep himself to even use the power so trying to use it in combat as Shen used his own power is entirely out of the question.
You're talking about current False Memory, right? Because MC already used it against Cole in the fight and it worked (it was only some seconds, but it still counts) and he had only recently unlocked it, while barely training it. He neglected his Memory powers but I feel that from now on it will only get stronger, I don't doubt that he will be able to use it against stronger superhumans in the future.

Reactions: MattiaBinotto

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
False Memories isn't dangerous, that statement only applies to forming connections. However, False Memories, like many supernatural powers, has its effectiveness dictated by how much Monster Power your opponent has. The way Syla phrases it, it sounds like any superhuman's internal Power will eventually purge the effects of False Memories from them, but the weaker ones will believe more outlandish memories and purge it slower, whilst the more powerful ones will easily spot ill-fitting memories and purge the effect rapidly.

Reactions: TheShelly

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
This would be Mc's biggest problem at the moment, because of all the Superhuman characters, he has one of the most “normal” powers, so to speak

Hell, his power is limited to shape-shifting and accessing the memories of others, and even with these 2 Traits, what can he do? Comparing him to Jake, Deryl, Alice or Michael? It's basically unfair something like that, at least, that's what I thought

Mc, is basically one of the most dangerous sons of bitches in the whole game

Let me ask you a question, do you think Alice could beat Valravn? Deryl? Jake? Michael, or any other superhuman at their respective Level 2? I find it extremely difficult, because while others have the most different abilities, Mc has what can be called one of the most dangerous, adaptability. No matter what kind of situation this bastard finds himself in, he's going to keep fighting until he finds a way to win. Even Deryl, in his monster form and with months of preparation, creating a whole body that exploits all of Mc's weaknesses, he still lost, and just thinking about what he'll be able to do with the Memory Trait well trained, makes me excited.

With all that said, I agree with you, mc doesn't have a style, that's bullshit, nothing that's separated from his body can last long, but, we seem to have seen what looks like some sort of style in the last update, with that eight causes technique

I love you

4.80 star(s) 351 Votes