Jul 28, 2017
This
It's why MC will surpass Ella
He has the cheat code that is access to the genetic memory of everything he touches/absorbs so he doesn't have to think about what he's doing
ItJustWorks™
Meanwhile Ella had to grind hard and focus on learning all about anatomy/biology and manually control every cell/organ/part to achieve similar effects
That's why in one of the bad ends she remarks that MC was "perfect from the start"
Yes, Ella has certainly spent many years studying, training and putting into practice to have the insane level of control that she has, to the point of not only being able to alter her own body at will, but also everything around her.
And on the other side, we have the MC, who with a simple touch can obtain all the necessary information and characteristics, having only to train and practice to use them with maximum efficiency in fights.
And of course, as far as I remember, the MC is the only Superhuman who has the traits of two monsters, and they are not just any monsters, they are high-grade monsters.

Garth2000

Aug 28, 2024
Hey, I have some questions and theories about the lore of this game and I would like to share them here. A brief summary of what I understood so far
The 6 Arbiters - The powerful entities that contained the original powers that govern the universe
The 12 Apostles - (Something happened to the Arbiters and they are no longer present), anyway the original power fractured in these 12 creatures
Results - Now if the fractured power was joined together into 1 only the result would be again (only 1 has been revealed so far). Authority + Power = Order
Body + Memory = ?????
Time + Aether = ?????
Light + Dark = ?????
Truth + Fantasy = ?????
Creation + Destruction = ????
Now the Eye Entity that the MC is connected to is clearly an arbiter, but every time the MC made contact with this entity he ended up possessed and both times this was heavily linked to corruption. Would it be possible for the MC to defeat this entity and claim the original power without being possessed? Or even with heavy corruption he could have some control, and even then the outcome would be very different There is also the fact that even after having the MC, the Arbiter was not invincible and was destroyed twice. In a dead ending he was looking for something, someone? Does anyone have any theories on what it could be? Thanks

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Hey, I have some questions and theories about the lore of this game and I would like to share them here. A brief summary of what I understood so far
The 6 Arbiters - The powerful entities that contained the original powers that govern the universe
The 12 Apostles - (Something happened to the Arbiters and they are no longer present), anyway the original power fractured in these 12 creatures
Results - Now if the fractured power was joined together into 1 only the result would be again (only 1 has been revealed so far). Authority + Power = Order
Body + Memory = ?????
Time + Aether = ?????
Light + Dark = ?????
Truth + Fantasy = ?????
Creation + Destruction = ????
Now the Eye Entity that the MC is connected to is clearly an arbiter, but every time the MC made contact with this entity he ended up possessed and both times this was heavily linked to corruption. Would it be possible for the MC to defeat this entity and claim the original power without being possessed? Or even with heavy corruption he could have some control, and even then the outcome would be very different There is also the fact that even after having the MC, the Arbiter was not invincible and was destroyed twice. In a dead ending he was looking for something, someone? Does anyone have any theories on what it could be? Thanks
Authority + Power = Order
Body + Memory = Evolution
Time + Aether = Infinity
Light + Dark = Soul
Truth + Fantasy = Paradox
Creation + Destruction = Chaos

Apr 17, 2024
Well, we know that in Dead End 37 it's looking for Ella. It says that it's looking for a young female member of the Chosen present at the Battle of Diamonds, and then after searching through Goliath's memories heads straight to Ella. It's pretty explicit it needs her help to become complete.

What muddles the waters is that in Dead End 43, it might be looking for someone other than Ella. Because it's still talking about some woman that is the key to it becoming complete, but can't remember her name while it can remember who Ella is. And it also says that it needs both, without stating what it needs both of. But it does say that just after a line about its recovering body and memories, implying its referring to that. So it's possible that it might need some other person who can help it with its Memory while Ella helps its Body. Presumably that would be Syla, since that's the only woman we know of with Memory powers, unless the narrative introduces someone new.

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Now that's interesting and curious

The Arbiter was not invincible and was destroyed twice.
Whatever the eye is, of one thing I am absolutely certain, it is an aberration that came from hell itself

How is that possible? How is he even capable of something of this caliber? How is he capable of knowing about a possible timeline or alternative past? Lochan is someone connected to Time, to the Apostle whose powers are connected to TIME itself, it's completely understandable that he's able to see the past and the future, as well as possible alternative timelines, and other things. It's not just about knowledge, it's as if the Eye had actually experienced it, even if it never actually happened, that's absurd

It's hard for me to even begin to think of something that could explain it

In fact, we don't even know what the hell the Eye really is, it doesn't call itself an Arbiter as it demonstrates, it calls itself an Origin. Of course, maybe it is, maybe this ability to see beyond time is something that all Arbiters are capable of. In any case, I'm only sure of one thing: this thing is an aberration

Captura de tela 2024-09-03 195612.png

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Whatever the eye is, of one thing I am absolutely certain, it is an aberration that came from hell itself

How is that possible? How is he even capable of something of this caliber? How is he capable of knowing about a possible timeline or alternative past? Lochan is someone connected to Time, to the Apostle whose powers are connected to TIME itself, it's completely understandable that he's able to see the past and the future, as well as possible alternative timelines, and other things. It's not just about knowledge, it's as if the Eye had actually experienced it, even if it never actually happened, that's absurd

In fact, we don't even know what the hell the Eye really is, it doesn't call itself an Arbiter as it demonstrates, it calls itself an Origin. Of course, maybe it is, maybe this ability to see beyond time is something that all Arbiters are capable of. In any case, I'm only sure of one thing: this thing is an aberration

View attachment 3997685
mate if the 12 are god fragments

why the eye can´t not be a devil one

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What muddles the waters is that in Dead End 43, it might be looking for someone other than Ella. Because it's still talking about some woman that is the key to it becoming complete, but can't remember her name while it can remember who Ella is. And it also says that it needs both, without stating what it needs both of. But it does say that just after a line about its recovering body and memories, implying its referring to that. So it's possible that it might need some other person who can help it with its Memory while Ella helps its Body. Presumably that would be Syla, since that's the only woman we know of with Memory powers, unless the narrative introduces someone new.
If the Origin is looking for two then I can see Syla possibly being the other besides Ella. Syla joked to MC about her corspe still being fresh and warm for Stephen to fuck. Seeing as her body is still intact, it might have leftover power within it. She did subtly brag about her compatibility with the 4th being high too. So I can see the Origin might be looking for her body. If he needs it to complete his Memory side of his power.

That said, Ella was definitely his target during the Battle of Diamonds. He had no other reason to go back in otherwise after Nico teleported him into space. Yet he went back and the only other female targets don't seem too important for him. Those being Aglaecwif, Alexis, Alice, Laurie, Tiffany, Nyx, Jill, Charlie, and Zara.

He punted Lexi away and wasn't particularly interested in Nico. So we can cross them off.

Alice, Aglaecwif and Laurie were in the same cave he was reborn in during the 3rd Evolution. He wouldn't go to Goliath and then not turn back around to them if it was one of them.

Tiffany likely left already after her power got low.

Charlie and Zara were roaming.

Nyx was out there in the field roaming as well while Jill got teleported out by Nico.

That just leaves Ella.

People might point to Aglaecwif as possibly being who he was after but she was in Hex dimension this update when the new dead end happens. Unless she entered the Immaterial Plane, which is a real possibility, she was killed along with Hex and the others before Origin MC escaped the dimension.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022

View attachment 3997685
If the Eye is an Arbiter, then it would make sense that it's true form exists outside of time, and thus is not bound to the linear experiences of the characters in the game. In that case, it would make total sense it could see alternative paths and know roughly what the future and past are like.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
If the Eye is an Arbiter, then it would make sense that it's true form exists outside of time, and thus is not bound to the linear experiences of the characters in the game. In that case, it would make total sense it could see alternative paths and know roughly what the future and past are like.
WW on one of his streams said he doesnt like alteranative timelines and his universe have only one timeline(although i can be wrong)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Personally, i always thought that those "two" are 3th and 4th. And the Eye needs power of at least one of them to fight against Malik and Berni.
Unlikely. The 3rd and 4th have never been seen by HERO according to Sharon and Xanthe is surprised by MC powers being superior to other memory and body users, except Ella. Indicating that those two rarely visit earth enough to leave shells and avatars around. Not to mention, the Origin saw the twins during MCs evolution. If the Origin was after them, they would've just came down from their realm and let him eat their shells or avatar.

That's why it's likely not the Apostles he's after. The 3rd and 4th wasn't in Hex dimension during the Battle of Diamonds, yet he went back to it to search for "her" instead of leaving the universe. They also still aren't yet on earth as well during this update, because the Black Moon just arrived. So that rules them out again, because he only decided to flee when he realized they were too strong for the current him.

WW on one of his streams said he doesnt like alteranative timelines and his universe have only one timeline(although i can be wrong)
WW has said a lot of things on his stream but also said not to trust his word at the same time. The new dead end with the Origin pretty much confirms that there's alternate timelines, at least. And that the Origin actually never dies. Only his physical body is destroyed and he returns to his higher plane until an alternate MC reaches a point to where he can wake up and descend again.

Last edited:

RabbidSupreme

Aug 1, 2024
Yes, Ella has certainly spent many years studying, training and putting into practice to have the insane level of control that she has, to the point of not only being able to alter her own body at will, but also everything around her.
And on the other side, we have the MC, who with a simple touch can obtain all the necessary information and characteristics, having only to train and practice to use them with maximum efficiency in fights.
And of course, as far as I remember, the MC is the only Superhuman who has the traits of two monsters, and they are not just any monsters, they are high-grade monsters.
I believe Jake was another, Aglaecwif mentions him as a potential inheritor of Order.

4.80 star(s) 351 Votes