ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I like Christie, though. When you go help her with Ella, she actually opens up, doesn't bullshit you as usual, and is quite sincere. She also acknowledges that she is a bit flawed for a relationship but will put in the effort if it's serious. You helping her with something important and serious actually makes herself be vulnerable with you, at least for that moment.
That's nice and all for her....but the simple fact I don't have an option to ignore her (first sexual encounter) ruins any of that potential character building for me.

I do not like pussy handed to me...not only that I do not like pussy forced upon me...hence why this mod even appeared~

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
That's nice and all for her....but the simple fact I don't have an option to ignore her (first sexual encounter) ruins any of that potential character building for me.

I do not like pussy handed to me...not only that I do not like pussy forced upon me...hence why this mod even appeared~
I mean... her sex scene is kind of random, but i think, at least from the developer point of view, everybody will try to go with Liz and she is more of a failsafe. It would have been interesting to have various first sex encounters and their reactions in the recent bonfire talk, which would be a late pay off of your early choice but very satisfying. Everybody would go nuts if you said your first was tiffany for example.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I mean... her sex scene is kind of random, but i think, at least from the developer point of view, everybody will try to go with Liz and she is more of a failsafe. It would have been interesting to have various first sex encounters and their reactions in the recent bonfire talk, which would be a late pay off of your early choice but very satisfying. Everybody would go nuts if you said your first was tiffany for example.
Don't know about the Liz thing but I did see people complain you couldn't lose it to Emily (a far better girl imo)

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ItzSyther
Nov 22, 2018
Not sure where in the game it says it, but someone made a comment that the MC can't impregnate most fem characters. I feel that with the power to manipulate your body, the MC should be able to find a way to impregnate normal humans. I just hope they can incorporate such into the game before it ends.

Dark T-Rex

Apr 8, 2023
Not sure where in the game it says it, but someone made a comment that the MC can't impregnate most fem characters. I feel that with the power to manipulate your body, the MC should be able to find a way to impregnate normal humans. I just hope they can incorporate such into the game before it ends.
It's during a H.E.R.O. class after the TV interview with William Baldwin.
screenshot0002.png

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
It's said a few times actually, and it's not just the MC but Superhumans in general cannot reproduce...superhuman males cannot impregnate and superhuman females cannot get pregnant either.

But there is reason to suspect that there may eventually be some solution to this because when the MC talks to Dexter Miliken during Tiffany's wedding he talks a great deal about how marriages between powerful families are set up so that the combined fortunes of both end up passed to the children but when asked how that might work given Tiffany can no longer get pregnant or have children he just kind of brushed the question off. So at least it seems like he definitely knows or is hiding something on the matter. Maybe there is a treatment or something he knows of. Hard to say...but I suspect this matter will be addressed in some way later in the game.

Last edited:

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Shadow....romance mod?
Yes.

A large scale mod centered around Emily's pet dog.

It is very ambitious but I already had the writing part super far ahead now (well over a million words and thats just the main arcs I did...I gotta count the side arcs word counts) its just gettin it all into renpy (my sister is helping with the sprites, art, and music)

I uploaded some songs from the mod over on my channel if you'd like to listen to them

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

BigBrοther

Nov 25, 2022
Yes.

A large scale mod centered around Emily's pet dog.

It is very ambitious but I already had the writing part super far ahead now (well over a million words and thats just the main arcs I did...I gotta count the side arcs word counts) its just gettin it all into renpy (my sister is helping with the sprites, art, and music)

I uploaded some songs from the mod over on my channel if you'd like to listen to them
when do you think you will be releasing the mod?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I believe this is a plot device so WW can let MC have sex without worrying for now. I'm sure at the end there will be a solution for that.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
If WW will include more scenes in 1.0 maybe we can have more options for Mc's first time too, maybe Alice, Amber, Emily or even Ella, that would be something.
Ella taking his virginity would be the most interesting.
What I would do is have it be an optional origin story where MC manages to avoid having her slip him the pills at the club so she takes him outside and slips it to him while she has her way with him. MC thinks he's getting date raped but doesn't know the half of it.

Other than that It would be nice if it was Amber or Alice after the MC starts going out with them, especially if you could do a loyal BF run. Call me old fashioned but a couple losing their virginity's to each-other is better than any amount crazy sex shit.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Have any other characters mentioned MC's monster fuckin proclivities yet? I know Deryl did with the spider but its kinda funny that nobody really knows or brought it up. Everyone thinks monsters are terrible and then you got the mascot for HERO giving every monster backshots.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Have any other characters mentioned MC's monster fuckin proclivities yet? I know Deryl did with the spider but its kinda funny that nobody really knows or brought it up. Everyone thinks monsters are terrible and then you got the mascot for HERO giving every monster backshots.
Ehh...kind of depends how you play as well. Personally I think that for most of the monster sex scenes it doesn't make sense to take the sex option. Eiseth's scenes are costly...one alarms SIN to the MC's presence and the other costs him a sex scene and affinity with another girl, the monster during the hunt with Tiffany is clearly still dangerous if it gets away so killing is the clear better option, etc.

The spider girl was a rare exception where taking the sex scene actually made the most sense since it was to help Deryl's research which is rather vital to the party escaping the monster world. Now that I think about I can't even remember if I ended up opting in any other monster sex scene...not that I kept anyway. Some others I did just to see them and reloaded the game to undo them and take the more reasonable action instead but in terms monster sex scenes I took and kept as part of things my MC actually did, I can't remember any other besides the spider girl.

Reactions: JmTrad

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Ehh...kind of depends how you play as well. Personally I think that for most of the monster sex scenes it doesn't make sense to take the sex option. Eiseth's scenes are costly...one alarms SIN to the MC's presence and the other costs him a sex scene and affinity with another girl, the monster during the hunt with Tiffany is clearly still dangerous if it gets away so killing is the clear better option, etc.

The spider girl was a rare exception where taking the sex scene actually made the most sense since it was to help Deryl's research which is rather vital to the party escaping the monster world. Now that I think about I can't even remember if I ended up opting in any other monster sex scene...not that I kept anyway. Some others I did just to see them and reloaded the game to undo them and take the more reasonable action instead but in terms monster sex scenes I took and kept as part of things my MC actually did, I can't remember any other besides the spider girl.
I see we play the game very differently lol. My MC is fucking all the monsters always. He's just got unique hobbies.

4.80 star(s) 351 Votes