Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
If I'm being honest, It was pretty underwhelming for me. Not the content itself but because I hyped it up in my head and compared to that, it was more grounded. Basically, it's my own fault.

I'm not going to spoil or anything. I'm going to let others get a chance to play. Though, I'm curious about how the people who defended Jake a week or so ago think of this update. People said a certain thing would happen if Jake did it this way and they were sure but this update contradicts them.

Anyway, there's a lot of juicy stuff in here but I'll just wait and actually process what happened. I'll come back tomorrow with my thoughts. It could be later today but we'll see. Some of my theories definitely got to get some modifying. Not too heavily but dialed back a bit.
You are gonna dream about that ?? Don't sleep, Jake will come to you!!

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Thanks for the update. Is it me or was there an art improvement on this update?
Loving it either way.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so not a complaint but rather a personal opinion

to me it feels like the entire arc with daryl happened too quickly? Atleast in comparison to the jake arc

I feel like it should have been spaced out a bit more as it felt kinda frantically paced

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Can we brutally murder Jake yet?
If you don't mind spoilers click
Yes, he's killed by the MC(Optional). Not really as brutal as it could have been but there's context for why since there's some interference. MC still fucks him up pretty badly.

This above is for Jake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read this one at your own caution.

Reactions: Nycnegro

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I wasn't talking about the 1st(Numbered Monster) there and it's not a guarantee that we'll unlock anything from Jake. We didn't even evolve from killing him. Not to mention that the 1st might actually be dead or put back to sleep since 3rd and 4th pulled him underground in that mind dimension and we don't know what happens to their power when they die themselves.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
After this update, I actually think it's more simpler than I had imagined at first, myself. Ella's Evolution lvl 5 info is throwing me for a loop as well. Not that it's shocking, but what she's saying goes for all Superhumans, not just Artificial ones. Lvl 5 really is the last.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Yes but thats because this is the leaked release. Full release with all bugs fixed and typos patched is usually a week after patreon release.
Quick workaround:

Just ignore the error, when the game starts go back to main menu and then go again to the gallery

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes