DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
how do you get a lot of money in game?
The stuff in the shop isn't important if you think you need to buy anything but from what others have said you get a lot of money from asking Tiffany for it. It's before the Minyak scene or before the MC sneaks into Hero's base, if I remember right.

Reactions: H2R and Dysphorika

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Everyone, or well, some people, ask if the monster that became our mother/father will affect the story or something else.

Here is the answer.

Opera Snapshot_2022-08-16_112946_Walkthrough.pdf.png

It's from the walkthrough PDF file that comes with the game.

Reactions: Dysphorika

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Funny you should say that as I have an outrageous take about the dad possibly being the one who told.
Anything is possible and we know very little about dad except that he's shady as hell. Regardless, I find it hard to believe that he would betray his own son.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Considering the state the MC and co left the Prime Minister's office it seems like a particularly bad idea to set up a face-off at a mall where there are loads of people milling about. Also, the efforts HERO have gone about to keep things quiet in regards to people with powers I doubt they would suddenly instigate this type of action at a mall.
That's because you consider the MC has to be seen as an enemy of the state, which is not the case. Even if somehow they were able to link the events at the PM's office to him, there was way too much shit going on there for them to think it was an attack on the government.

I can't explain why, but I have a reason for this.
I mean if you "can't explain but you know" it's basically saying you have no proof and just throw stuff at the wall waiting to see what sticks, dude.

Everyone, or well, some people, ask if the monster that became our mother/father will affect the story or something else.

Here is the answer.

View attachment 1986794

It's from the walkthrough PDF file that comes with the game.
So you're basically answering a question we've already answered multiple times without having needed to wait for a proof... why ?

Reactions: FrapFappers

plong

Mar 16, 2019
That's because you consider the MC has to be seen as an enemy of the state, which is not the case. Even if somehow they were able to link the events at the PM's office to him, there was way too much shit going on there for them to think it was an attack on the government.
I don't think that at all, but you have to take into account that the mall was flooded with heavily armed and armored cops which means someone thinks he might be an enemy of the state in some fashion. If that wasn't the case there would be no real reason to use that kind of display of force.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't think that at all, but you have to take into account that the mall was flooded with heavily armed and armored cops which means someone thinks he might be an enemy of the state in some fashion.
Did you forget the fight with the giant Minyak was filmed by bystanders ? I's not a matter of "yes the MC is considered an enemy of the nation" so much as people at large know what [hero name] is capable of and they want to limit potential civilian casualties as much as possible...

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Did you forget the fight with the giant Minyak was filmed by bystanders ? I's not a matter of "yes the MC is considered an enemy of the nation" so much as people at large know what [hero name] is capable of and they want to limit potential civilian casualties as much as possible...
But depending on choices, mc limited the damage to minimum

plong

Mar 16, 2019
And if they wanted to limit potential civilian casualties, does confronting him in a mall full of people sound like a good idea? You can't have it both ways, either he was considered to be such a danger that the cops went in gung-ho at the first opportunity regardless of possible civilian casualties or he wasn't and they could have then confronted him in a less public setting with far less chances of civilian casualties if things went bad.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
And if they wanted to limit potential civilian casualties, does confronting him in a mall full of people sound like a good idea?
Did you read any of my previous posts at all ? I literally mentionned my theory about ambushing him while he's out with friends could be a guarantee of sorts to limit the risks of him going on a rampage and injuring his friends (of even using them as leverage in a hostage manner).
Also, they aren't attacking him outright. They are asking him to surrender peacefully which can be helped by the presence of pretty much all of his friends, as well as his identity being out, meaning him lashing out and massacring the law enforcement(?) would not only risk injuring his friends, but also destroy his image not as a vigilante hero, but as the person, since the deaths would be linked not to a faceless masked character but to the person underneath.
"Then why would they send armed forces" you'd ask ? Because of a simple thing. Plan for the best, prepare for the worst. On all accounts, the plan is solid enough, as it's based on the humanity in the MC. But if it fails and he does starts rampaging, they don't want to have sent pencil pushers armed only with smiles to the slaughter. At least armed forces have a slight chance of being severly injured instead of outright killed, and to slow him down while they evacuate as many civilians as possible.
When a madman takes hostages and threaten to blow everything up, cops don't sent the nice old neighbor lady. They send a guy with a bulletproof vest on.

You can't have it both ways, either he was considered to be such a danger that the cops went in gung-ho at the first opportunity regardless of possible civilian casualties or he wasn't and they could have then confronted him in a less public setting with far less chances of civilian casualties if things went bad.
If you think threat are met, by law enforcement, by just going guns blazing with total disregard for collateral casualties, you live in a very fucked up country, friend, and I'm very sorry for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I still don't think that HERO was the one behind it. If it was so, I don't belive HERO would leak info into public. That organization keeps itself hiden for quite a long time now apparently, it doesnt appear likely that suddenly info about MC got pushed into media.
Sending Clark with a message of "We know what you are, come with us and we can work together. Don't make a mess coz I'm 3 times as powerfull as you. Don't try to escape, or we reveal what we know to public." looks like a much better option. I have no reason to belive that HERO wants to screw over MC public image. If they paint one superhuman as a complete monster, their organization of hundrets of superhumans won't look too good either.

To me, it looks so much like a work of some human pencil-pushers, tho of course I could be wrong.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Sending Clark with a message of "We know what you are, come with us and we can work together. Don't make a mess coz I'm 3 times as powerfull as you.
Hot take : Clark might be more powerfull level-wise, but I think the MC could take him. Clark's too much of an anime protagonist, the MC's strategizing, quick-tinking and adapting abilities would end up having the uppoer hand, in my opinion.

Also, HERO is well informed, moreso than they let on. It's very possible, thanks to sexy punk Alexis' cover as a... psychiatrist ? Psychologist ? fuck I can never tell which is which :KEK: Anyway, her cover and assessment combined with the intel they clearly get would definitely be enough for them to devise the best method to have the maximum chances of getting him to surrender peacefully. Grabbing him in a secluded place alone would just ensure the MC would have no qualms about fighting (no collateral risks) and lessen any weight HERO's coersion would have by a landslide.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I still don't think that HERO was the one behind it. If it was so, I don't belive HERO would leak info into public. That organization keeps itself hiden for quite a long time now apparently, it doesnt appear likely that suddenly info about MC got pushed into media.
Sending Clark with a message of "We know what you are, come with us and we can work together. Don't make a mess coz I'm 3 times as powerfull as you. Don't try to escape, or we reveal what we know to public." looks like a much better option. I have no reason to belive that HERO wants to screw over MC public image. If they paint one superhuman as a complete monster, their organization of hundrets of superhumans won't look too good either.

To me, it looks so much like a work of some human pencil-pushers, tho of course I could be wrong.
I mean, that would only be the case if the MC was portrayed as a monster. The MC, so far, is portrayed as a superhero and by association Hero would be too if they recruit him. Also, no matter what, Hero is involved since it came from within M-Corp. They already asked Tiffany's dad what he thought about it as well. Controlled leaks happen all the time.

Them putting his identity out there but letting the authorities handle it could easily be to test how he would react or their enemies. Who knows, some rival corp probably got wind of MC and was going to make a move on him now in the Mall. Hero could've outted his identity to prevent it.

My thought process for this is that top members of Hero/M-Corp and others already know the MC has powers. They're just letting him roam free because he's not a threat. That was until MC, Deryl and Jake blew up a government building.

Still though, we'll have to wait and see. It could be anyone, I agree, and doesn't necessarily have to be Hero.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Still though, we'll have to wait and see. It could be anyone, I agree, and doesn't necessarily have to be Hero.
It's like playing with dominos. It's not the necessarily the optimal play, the "right" play if you will, but out of the pices we've got in hand, that's one of the most likely to work out.
i.e. for what we know of the world so far, that's the more likely.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's like playing with dominos. It's not the necessarily the optimal play, the "right" play if you will, but out of the pices we've got in hand, that's one of the most likely to work out.
i.e. for what we know of the world so far, that's the more likely.
Yep, It's reached the point in game where I don't think Hero cares about being lowkey anymore, personally. The MC already shown them that the public would accept people with powers. Like Clark said basically. Not to mention the Monster attacks are starting to get out of hand.

There's so many suspects that I have thought of who could be responsible for the leak. The only one I didn't tell was the MC's Dad because it was a little too far even though it could be possible from what we know in game and the dude is sussy in general.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yep, It's reached the point in game where I don't think Hero cares about being lowkey anymore, personally. The MC already shown them that the public would accept people with powers. Like Clark said basically. Not to mention the Monster attacks are starting to get out of hand.
Yup, exactly. And it works both ways with the Opinion system as well.
1. The MC is liked : they decide to play into it and come out of the shadows to be heroes out in the open
2. The MC is feared : they decide to step up to the game and act as valiant saviors of the people
In both scenarios they have valid reasons to stop hiding. Especially with the Ella issue (in their eyes) and the multiplication of monsters.

There's so many suspects that I have thought of who could be responsible for the leak. The only one I didn't tell was the MC's Dad because it was a little too far even though it could be possible from what we know in game and the dude is sussy in general.
Yeah the dad sure is suspicious but I have a hard time understanding his whole deal... He oculd already know about his son just as much as he could be completely unaware to it from the classic "you notice everything but what's right under your nose".

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If you think threat are met, by law enforcement, by just going guns blazing with total disregard for collateral casualties, you live in a very fucked up country, friend, and I'm very sorry for you.
Are you an earth human or are you living in equstria? because corrupt govt and evil incompetent police is pretty much the norm worldwide nowadays.
And if they wanted to limit potential civilian casualties, does confronting him in a mall full of people sound like a good idea? You can't have it both ways, either he was considered to be such a danger that the cops went in gung-ho at the first opportunity regardless of possible civilian casualties or he wasn't and they could have then confronted him in a less public setting with far less chances of civilian casualties if things went bad.
Considering it is a swat team, my impression is that this is not something that came from the top.
If it did come from the top they would have sent the guys from HERO to arrest you instead. You know, the level 5 superhumans that work for the govt.

Reactions: GaRbS

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Are you an earth human or are you living in equstria? because corrupt govt and evil incompetent police is pretty much the norm worldwide nowadays.
Let me guess, you live in America, right ?

Considering it is a swat team, my impression is that this is not something that came from the top.
If it did come from the top they would have sent the guys from HERO to arrest you instead. You know, the level 5 superhumans that work for the govt.
Way to ignore what Drako and I talked about just earlier. (y)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Let me guess, you live in America, right ?
Don't pretend the other western nations are any better. They might not have guns, but are just as capable of police brutality. During the covid lockdowns I have seen leaked videos of police in france, england, canda, australia, germany and more brutalizing political dissidents, sometimes in their own home. 10 cops with batons throwing a woman or a 14 year old boy on the ground and then all of them beating the shit of them with batons until they got a cracked skull. A woman screaming for help as a police attack dog is breaking her leg while the cop laughs and eggs the dog on. and so on. A swat team in germany breaking the door down of a doctor while he was live streaming with their asssault weapons. Tossing doctors who do not toe the government official policy in mental asylums...
If anything the USA had the least of it during that time due to the simple fact that the cops were afraid of people shooting them if they go too far.
Way to ignore what Drako and I talked about just earlier. (y)
I can share my personal theory without addressing every single theory anyone raised in the thread before me.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Hey, ignoring this discussion, Clark could body us instantly. Like, he is anime, but that also means he has anime reflexes.

If you try to attack him in the sewer, he erases you before you can even realize what happens.

Clark being 3 evolutions beyond us is not a thing we can beat with guile and street smarts, he is the real deal.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes