DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You've seen the last sex scene with Ella. You know WeirdWorld would make her explode the MC's dick since it's gonna grow back anyway...
She'll mark his dick and tell him to make her cum before the cross gets darker on him. The MC panicked and fucks her silly. As she cums she explodes his dick :eek:. Once it's regenerated, she'll then give him a blowjob as an apology but also says paybacks a bitch for her eyes.

A road that only the brave would be rewarded for taking. :KEK:

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Did you read any of my previous posts at all ? I literally mentionned my theory about ambushing him while he's out with friends could be a guarantee of sorts to limit the risks of him going on a rampage and injuring his friends (of even using them as leverage in a hostage manner).

Also, they aren't attacking him outright. They are asking him to surrender peacefully which can be helped by the presence of pretty much all of his friends, as well as his identity being out, meaning him lashing out and massacring the law enforcement(?) would not only risk injuring his friends, but also destroy his image not as a vigilante hero, but as the person, since the deaths would be linked not to a faceless masked character but to the person underneath.
It's literally one of the worst places to ambush someone if you want to avoid potential collateral damage, friends or no friends in tow. The thought behind ambushing the MC seems to be: Lets ambush him at the mall, either he surrenders to avoid us killing him, his friends and possibly other civilians or we shoot up a mall possibly killing him, his friends and other civilians while he tears some of us to pieces. This can be inferred from what the cops said: "Surrender yourself peacefully and you will not be harmed", which logically means they are fully prepared to start shooting if the MC doesn't surrender himself.

The problem here is that your reasoning of the event at the mall and the cops motives is based on breaking the 4th wall, ie we as players know to a large degree how the MC would react, the cops at the mall don't and the one who sent the cops most likely don't know either which is why I'm saying that ambushing someone that has powers at a mall is a bad idea on so many levels unless it's deemed that collateral damage is an acceptable outcome if it goes wrong.

Of course, there is a 3rd alternative, the one who sent the cops is so stupid and ham-fisted that this was the result of their intent to bring the MC in just to talk to him.

When a madman takes hostages and threaten to blow everything up, cops don't sent the nice old neighbor lady. They send a guy with a bulletproof vest on.
Which has as much relevance to the discussion at hand as a pimple on a bear's ass since the MC hasn't taken any hostages, or threatened to blow something up, or in general threatening to go on a rampage. He was just minding his own business while having a good time with his friends.

If you think threat are met, by law enforcement, by just going guns blazing with total disregard for collateral casualties, you live in a very fucked up country, friend, and I'm very sorry for you.
May I suggest you concentrate on the discussion of what goes on in the game instead of getting sidetracked by some imagined dystopian country you think I live in.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Still though, we'll have to wait and see. It could be anyone, I agree, and doesn't necessarily have to be Hero.
Remember, HERO can teleport people which makes it less likely that they are behind confronting the MC at the mall with cops because they could have just sent in Clark or another operative to "talk" to the MC and then teleport him to a safe location to be dealt with. Well, unless there is some mechanic to the teleporting that makes it difficult/impossible to teleport non-HERO people.

And on the topic of teleportation, there is someone we haven't talked about who could be behind the outing of the MC and the event at the mall, Xanthe. We know he had dealings with Klaus and we know he has an agenda of his own even though he were more less responsible for creating HERO, so it's entirely possible he instigated the whole thing. We know from the discussion he had with Clark and Alexis after they killed a monster instead of tagging it that he thinks collateral damage is just fine: "Xanthe: Of course you fool. Let it kill a dozen people if you need to. Understanding these creatures is paramount. No number of individual lives is worth more than that"

Reactions: SquiggleBoom

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Remember, HERO can teleport people which makes it less likely that they are behind confronting the MC at the mall with cops because they could have just sent in Clark or another operative to "talk" to the MC and then teleport him to a safe location to be dealt with. Well, unless there is some mechanic to the teleporting that makes it difficult/impossible to teleport non-HERO people.

And on the topic of teleportation, there is someone we haven't talked about who could be behind the outing of the MC and the event at the mall, Xanthe. We know he had dealings with Klaus and we know he has an agenda of his own even though he were more less responsible for creating HERO, so it's entirely possible he instigated the whole thing. We know from the discussion he had with Clark and Alexis after they killed a monster instead of tagging it that he thinks collateral damage is just fine: "Xanthe: Of course you fool. Let it kill a dozen people if you need to. Understanding these creatures is paramount. No number of individual lives is worth more than that"
I already addressed Nico and her teleporting. That's exactly why they don't need Clark there or anyone else from Hero actually. Nico alone can one shot the MC if he gets out of hand.

Also, even if you lean into Xanthe, Nico would still be lurking since he values her a lot and would still task her to retrieve the MC.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Me too...... say did we ever clean up our mess back at the prison? We left a doopleganger there......
I'm not even sure. I think the change the MC did wears off after a while. Or they could've disposed of the body like Jake asked so it's wherever they dumped it after the morgue. If I'm being honest, I have no clue as I forgot about it too. It just goes to show how sloppy the MC can be with certain things.

That's why it's so easy for anyone to know his identity. I'm not blaming him for not covering his tracks better, of course. Most of those situations were intense. It's just that it's not shocking that it would catch up to him soon or later with all of it piling up.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I think it was said in game that MC cleaned it off camera.
Which also removes the possibility of return of the Snow White character.
Which may be for the best possible.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Wether Danica is spared or killed you aint seeing her again. The option to spare or kill her is really about the corruption points that's likely gonna determine an ending.
I'm not so sure about that. When the MC is a prisoner you have the option to have a surprisingly civil discussion with her and when you break free you have the option not to kill her and that can indicate that WierdWorld may have her return later in the story in some fashion.

Last edited:

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
I´ve got a theory obaut meeting Danica again, as well as Ella´s true goal....

First, Ella leads this orphanage, as she calls it, but regarding evryone she meets, she clearly prioritizes her own gain above all, so why should this be an exception ?

Second, HERO collects dead bodies of superhuman. Not really uncommen in itself, but what if these bodie bodies find theyr way to Ella ? Especially, since she can transform persons and corpses...

Third, Ella seeks potential Superhumans, trains them... but after that has no problem with them being killed ? For some really weak ones that can be considered as selection, but those with much potential like Danica or Klaus ? That would be too much wasted power... Although, when MC reveals his full potential to Ella early on, she gets delighted.... and kills him.
If this would work like in Prototype, she could absorb the corpse and gain its power and abilitys, but there is no such function in Superhuman game. So what would she get out of this ? Getting rid of potential rivals dont mix well with nurturing them, or being happy about a really powerfull one...

And my last puzzle piece is the strange behavior of said orphans, namely Charlie, whose intense staring followed by giving an OK to Ella reminds me of an staring related ability ( Danicas), which would give them a kill switch for the MC.

So my conclusion is, that Ella creates superhumans, getting them as powefull as possible, and then let them kill each other, to gain theyr corpses, followed by turning these corpses into childrens bodies and reanimating them. Both abilitys are already introduced ingame, the reanimation by Kenny, transforming by Ella.

Her gain from that ? Children are much easier to manipulate than aduldts, and theyr growth and learning speed is much higher; combine that whith the orphans claiming theyr homeschooling being exiting, but making a secret out of it, this sounds like some X-Man school owned by Ella....

To for what she needs said private X-Man.... she seems scared to death by the stonger monsters, namely the one which kills the MC if he defeats Danica after the first week as superhuman, gaing powerfull allies and cannonfodder alike which adore her looks like a good strategy against them.

As for why MC cant detect anything... evry superhuman ingame gets they power after being 18 yo, even most vitims being over 18. Combined with the strong urge to reproduce shown by most monsters met, puberty might be necessary for powers to show, or at least be strong enaught to detect them.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes