Futa Bitch

Aug 20, 2022
I agree to most of what you said but I think you could add for the fact when you vist Ella at her apartment option to fight selecting that would lead to a dead end after losing to ella had sex then left her apartment she gets scared shitless by that monster eating the other probably she needs to so she can kill a very powerful monster that's targeting her or the very monster that made her I really agree to most of what you said check out these images these will more than like prove a bit of what I just said but still we will have to wait to see what the creator has in store for his wonderful game thanks for giving your thoughts and theories to share with all of us have a wonderful night also when the mc talkes to ella about if you can become stronger after the final evolution she said you can only improve individual abilities so the other way to become more powerful should be to devour powerful superhuman or powerful monsters but who know probably you improve less from monsters more from superhuman corpses or you improve individual abilities by devouring superhuman or you can evolve more by devouring superhuman who knows probably you could also get their individual abilities obtained from the. Monster that infected them I could go on more but my hands are getting tired bye

Screenshot_20220822-010119_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010122_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-005957_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010201_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010212_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010119_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010122_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-005957_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010201_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010212_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010129_Superhuman.jpg Screenshot_20220822-010222_Superhuman.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Well her orphans do have powers. Charlie seems to put a geas on people. When Deryl tried to tell the MC about Ella's plans it activated. The activation could be the reason he monsterfied. It could just be that she collects useful powers. Klaus and Danica and Oscar might not have given her anything she needs in particular.

Last edited:

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
You don't need to listen to them. search their posts in this thread, they just whine and troll.
i know but letting them rant about what they think is a bad game while making absolutely no sense just shows their idiocy & its kind of entertaining.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
they always complain about the art and the story yet they keep coming back to play every update dont worry about the trumbull he is just a negative Nancy without offering anything to help
Oh i know i was just hoping to push a reason why he thinks the game is shit, just saying it is without giving a legit reason just shows his stupidity and is not likely to change anyone's mind.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Oh i know i was just hoping to push a reason why he thinks the game is shit, just saying it is without giving a legit reason just shows his stupidity and is not likely to change anyone's mind.
The same as negationists

Cosmonaught

Jul 28, 2022
First thing i thought when i saw the MC was Jackie Estacado (from The Darkness II)
Nice to have i game where i can be evil :devilish::devilish:, and thanks Dev for being upfront about NTR and futanari. Making them optional is perfect (y)
Exactly the same thought! Came to see if anyone else had the comparison!

Reactions: Default123x

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know, I've had this random scenario playing in my head where a member of Hero and a monster with semi intelligence were chasing one another into a dark corridor. In said space(sewer, alley or whatever you fancy), the MC just appears all ominously as he looms over them.

Some corruption or good guy options would be given. To save the superhuman and kill the monster or let the monster go and kill the superhuman. Hell, even kill both.

Though, in my head, the MC would be a newly evolved lvl 3 superhuman. The monster and superhuman would be around lvl 2. It was just a wandering around choice for the MC where he's leisurely roaming the city and they come across him. Really just showcasing the MC's new prowess and the vast gap between lvl 3 and the lower from the MC's perspective.

Just another roaming thought I had about this game. I usually have them when I haven't played the game in a while and I'm itching to play again.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Well, we didn't really have ocasion to showcase our power of 2nd evolution yet. We wiped that purple lazors guy, but that was in post-evolution rush, and the fight with Jake was rather balanced. We did floored multiple monsters during one of the training sessions I guess.

Scenario when some low-ranking HERO agent (more like hero wannabe) tries to fight MC just to get absolutely fuckin floored would be funny change of pace.

Btw, speaking of random scenarios in our new-content-starved-heads. As we just learned that superhumans are sterile, I wondered whether MC could theoreticly just override it with his shapeshifting. With the kind of shit he's able to pull off now or in foreseeable future, fixing his balls to pump out the right juice doesnt appear too far-fetched.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I would agree, somewhat, that the MC didn't really, consistently, exhibit the full prowess of evolution lvl 2 but the Dev explained it in this update so I'm fine with it. The 2nd evolution gap wasn't as vast as we originally thought to evolution lvl 1 and normal humans. Still stronger but the gap isn't as huge. Evolution lvl 3 is suppose to be the real cut off and divide between the evolutions. I'm curious how the dev is going to show it all for the MC.

This is why I would prefer fighting monsters and superhumans more. Fighting humans made it hard to gauge our power. When we fought the Minyaks you could tell we improved but Deryl was giving us trouble. It wouldn't have been too shocking if we were fighting lvl 1 superhumans and monsters a lot but we didn't so it was a surprise, at the time. There's context of us being exhausted from Jake but still.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
What kind of ntr in this game please? Netori, classic netorare with humiliation, netorase.
It says it's optional but in game do you disable it or do you just have to avoid it by making the best choices?

Thanks in advance.

• Hey there
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
What kind of ntr in this game please? Netori, classic netorare with humiliation, netorase.
It says it's optional but in game do you disable it or do you just have to avoid it by making the best choices?

Thanks in advance.
Avoidable drug rape Netorare on one of the character's routes. I don't know the exact vibe b/c Netorare makes me limper than a popsicle on the sun and I didn't do the route. Everything I know is based on what has been said in the discord or forums.

It is optional- there is a hot vanilla route as an alternative. The in game choice is super obvious.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes