FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Well her orphans do have powers. Charlie seems to put a geas on people. When Deryl tried to tell the MC about Ella's plans it activated. The activation could be the reason he monsterfied. It could just be that she collects useful powers. Klaus and Danica and Oscar might not have given her anything she needs in particular.
So charlie put a curse on us too?

I thought she was oscars sister.......

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
This
also i think one of the reason we enter the H.E.R.O arc because why the fuck WeirdWorld draw skimpy sexy babe superheroine if our mc didnt even roll in the hay with it just my opinion tho
I pray to the numbered monsters and monster god that there is atleast a HERO team of latex clad gun toting monster hunting nuns in the organization.

daledd

May 28, 2019
how do i progress the cheerleader route in the beginning so i can go have sex with Tess at the party?

domada

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone help me im having trouble with the newest Android port cebs v0.85 port had great ui but the current ports ui is too small and to make matters worse it doesn't have any gestures so im struggiling to save or load let alone backtrack. Is there a way to fix the ui

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Try this one
Can someone help me im having trouble with the newest Android port cebs v0.85 port had great ui but the current ports ui is too small and to make matters worse it doesn't have any gestures so im struggiling to save or load let alone backtrack. Is there a way to fix the ui

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Teleportation would be really cool. My first thought was summoning weapons, but Daryl kinda already can/could do that.
Probably won't get teleporting until later evolution lvls(like 4th or 5th), if we do at all. It's possible since I recall the 3rd and 4th Numbered teleporting at the start when they left(could be remembering wrong, so anyone feel free to correct me).

That said, Nico pretty much takes up teleporting/transportation powers already so if the dev is trying to avoid too many overlapping powers across the cast, we might not get it at all.

Reactions: Rutonat

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Seeing the line of powers we got so far, it's more probable that we'll get either something deeper into the "memory exploration" line, or a wider range of transformations, like unorganic mater for example. Or maybe something in the line of shifting other stuff.
While that does seem likely, you have to keep in mind that Ella has said that our powers can diverge as we evolve. We can potentially gain abilities that even our parents didn't have but I believe she said it's extremely rare for that to happen.

I personally don't think we're going to get drastically different powers myself. For example, I don't think we'll get the power to split our consciousness and have multiple clones of ourselves in independent bodies but are controlled like a hive mind.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes