JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
How would the mc beat the teleporting girl from hero in a straight up fight? seeing as she can just teleport us to a place with lava in the game over sequence on the beach? What powers gained from our supposed special third evolution could help us beat her or let us put up a fight? I saw that we learned how to make fire retardent clothes from the firefighter's jacket so mayb... we can eventually make our whole body made out of the stuff? or at least the skin?... tho it feels like we should be able to do that already

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
I really hope we reach 3rd evolution this update. I wonder what powers will Michael get.
Michel speciality is his fighting skill
sooo the best superpower for him would be defensive one
Maybe metal skin or Super fast regen ( faster than mc regen )
or Ability heal other people

you know in alice group

Alice = super offensive power
Mc = Adaptation power ( jack all trade )
Michael = Defensive power

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How would the mc beat the teleporting girl from hero in a straight up fight? seeing as she can just teleport us to a place with lava in the game over sequence on the beach? What powers gained from our supposed special third evolution could help us beat her or let us put up a fight? I saw that we learned how to make fire retardent clothes from the firefighter's jacket so mayb... we can eventually make our whole body made out of the stuff? or at least the skin?... tho it feels like we should be able to do that already
Nico is going to be tough to fight. Not only does she teleport. She also has higher stats from being 2 to 3 evolutions ahead of us. I don't think we're going to fight her anytime soon or at all. We'll have to see what the MC gains from his evolutions because he's a poor match for her, in my opinion.

If the MC was fast like Clark or had a sight based attack like Danica then maybe we could hit her before she realized anything. Nico looks to be pretty brash and arrogant so it's a decent chance of that working since she would be overconfident. Only thing I could think of for the MC is playing possum with the goop thing and sneaking attack her when she thinks she blasted him to pieces. Or maybe the goop form making it harder for her to teleport him.

The goop ability is also a potential good counter to Alexis, if the MC was at the same level. He probably would have a decent chance of beating her with it since all he would have to do is outlast her. Only problem would be if Alexis could turn other people's blood into iron like her own but the MC can do that himself as well. So he sort of counters her. Only stats and skills would be a problem.

We'll just have to see when it happens. The MC has a lot of weaknesses that can be fatal to him. Lightning, fire and corrosive stuff like acid. It leaves you thinking how he can overcome these disadvantages in the future.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Nico is going to be tough to fight. Not only does she teleport. She also has higher stats from being 2 to 3 evolutions ahead of us. I don't think we're going to fight her anytime soon or at all. We'll have to see what the MC gains from his evolutions because he's a poor match for her, in my opinion.

If the MC was fast like Clark or had a sight based attack like Danica then maybe we could hit her before she realized anything. Nico looks to be pretty brash and arrogant so it's a decent chance of that working since she would be overconfident. Only thing I could think of for the MC is playing possum with the goop thing and sneaking attack her when she thinks she blasted him to pieces. Or maybe the goop form making it harder for her to teleport him.

The goop ability is also a potential good counter to Alexis, if the MC was at the same level. He probably would have a decent chance of beating her with it since all he would have to do is outlast her. Only problem would be if Alexis could turn other people's blood into iron like her own but the MC can do that himself as well. So he sort of counters her. Only stats and skills would be a problem.

We'll just have to see when it happens. The MC has a lot of weaknesses that can be fatal to him. Lightning, fire and corrosive stuff like acid. It leaves you thinking how he can overcome these disadvantages in the future.
Well the MC could porcupine up. Looks like Nico needs to touch what she teleports and if we're lethal to the touch or stick to her to the point that she cant get rid of us it might not matter. Also they never really fully explain how resilient a given superhuman is. We can regenerate from just about any injury but lets say we take out a level 3s arm, leg, eyes whatever would they get it back? If not then suddenly attrition goes massively in our favor. Maybe thats why superhumans like Alice, Alexis, or Clark have such heavy defenses because the second their body is breached they go on a clock. If what Alexis said to Jake is true and her blood's iron is what lets her form and proliferate the blades then an attrition approach that we excel at would be a real problem for her.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well the MC could porcupine up. Looks like Nico needs to touch what she teleports and if we're lethal to the touch or stick to her to the point that she cant get rid of us it might not matter. Also they never really fully explain how resilient a given superhuman is. We can regenerate from just about any injury but lets say we take out a level 3s arm, leg, eyes whatever would they get it back? If not then suddenly attrition goes massively in our favor. Maybe thats why superhumans like Alice, Alexis, or Clark have such heavy defenses because the second their body is breached they go on a clock. If what Alexis said to Jake is true and her blood's iron is what lets her form and proliferate the blades then an attrition approach that we excel at would be a real problem for her.
Which is why I said in my post, when it comes to Alexis, we just have to outlast her to beat her. Her power can be countered by the MC being able to regenerate and potentially having her attacks not landing at all. It's why she had a hard time against Ella in there first fight and had to use a serum. She still has the skills and stat advantage for now but stamina(for her iron ability) and actually landing hits could be an issue.

As for the Nico thing, we don't know the full extent of her teleportation ability. She could only need a certain amount of area to teleport other people with or away from her. Remember, she transported the Doctor without even being in the area before Klaus and Danica realized it. Also their corpses disappeared in front of Alice and Michael too apparently. She could potentially teleport the MC and dump him somewhere without getting too close or being near him at all.

Also can't forget that Nico is favored and highly valued by Hero. There's no telling how many safety measures they gave her. I'm not denying what you said though. We have options but they seem like they might not have a high success rate. I guess we'll have to learn more about her ability first and what limitations she might have.

I hope we don't kill her though. I'm already sweating with this Danica stuff. I'm that desperate for Superhuman Waifus that turn away from the light and enter my darkness(my superhero name in game). As great as Ella and Alice is, it's not enough. I need to continue building my monster girl harem full of women that can kill me! I still simp for Danica(rip?) and Alexis to this day.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
While that does seem likely, you have to keep in mind that Ella has said that our powers can diverge as we evolve. We can potentially gain abilities that even our parents didn't have but I believe she said it's extremely rare for that to happen.

I personally don't think we're going to get drastically different powers myself. For example, I don't think we'll get the power to split our consciousness and have multiple clones of ourselves in independent bodies but are controlled like a hive mind.
If we were to get a completely new power, I don't think it would be in this evolution. More likely the next one up. But if WeirdWorld has a hard time finding more ideas for the current set, it's still possible they slap something new on. But I think there's probably still enough to do with the "morphing other people" and "morphing less natural materials" for now.
Also I didn't think about it at the time but, maybe absorbing stuff to fuse it to us ? Like, a blade or a gun for example...

So level 5 is the limit a super human can reach
Actually it's not exactly set in stone. It seems to be a rule, but having someone with a power such as adaptation and evolution being able to break that glass ceiling would be absolutely in the realm of possibilities for a plot twist.

As for the Nico talk : she's absolutely out of the MC's league right now. No question. She could end him before he even understand what's happening. With her power, either there's a huge trick to it that he'd have to figure out before the fight, or he'd need to evolve and get a new power to either protect himself or disrupt her own.
But for now, if we go purely on a "what can they do regardless of level", she's a bad matchup for him, possibily the worst matchup, baring we get a superhuman with electric powers.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If we were to get a completely new power, I don't think it would be in this evolution. More likely the next one up. But if WeirdWorld has a hard time finding more ideas for the current set, it's still possible they slap something new on. But I think there's probably still enough to do with the "morphing other people" and "morphing less natural materials" for now.
Also I didn't think about it at the time but, maybe absorbing stuff to fuse it to us ? Like, a blade of a gun for example...

Actually it's not exactly set in stone. It seems to be a rule, but having someone with a power such as adaptation and evolution being able to break that glass ceiling would be absolutely in the realm of possibilities for a plot twist.

As for the Nico talk : she's absolutely out of the MC's league right now. No question. She could end him before he even understand what's happening. With her power, either there's a huge trick to it that he'd have to figure out before the fight, or he'd need to evolve and get a new power to either protect himself or disrupt her own.
But for now, if we go purely on a "what can they do regardless of level", she's a bad matchup for him, possibily the worst matchup, baring we get a superhuman with electric powers.
Possibly, but I feel like the fusing thing gets too close to Deryl's ability, even though he can also create it himself. During the fight with him, he fused with that plasma gun but it exploded in his face. That asshole deserved it though. :KEK:

Also, yeah, Nico's way out of our league. Even if she was still Evolution lvl 4 somehow, the gap would still be so vast. She doesn't even have to use her powers to one shot us. Hopefully, we don't have a serious encounter with her soon. She's probably busy chasing the raven monster still so we might be lucky next update. At least when it comes to her bullying us.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Possibly, but I feel like the fusing thing gets too close to Deryl's ability, even though he can also create it himself. During the fight with him, he fused with that plasma gun but it exploded in his face. That asshole deserved it though. :KEK:
Yeah but that wouldn't be that surprising if we got a similar (sorta) power but didn't fuck up using it. After all the MC keeps getting inspiration from others sources.

Also, yeah, Nico's way out of our league. Even if she was still Evolution lvl 4 somehow, the gap would still be so vast. She doesn't even have to use her powers to one shot us. Hopefully, we don't have a serious encounter with her soon. She's probably busy chasing the raven monster still so we might be lucky next update. At least when it comes to her bullying us.
Honestly, if the story goes the way of HERO for a while, I htink it's very probable we get a "fight" against Nico. But she'll very much likely wipe the floor with us, just not kill us, but more like... "make a point" that she can explode us whenever she wants or something. She seems the type to do something like that. To me at least.

MinjaBr

Nov 9, 2019
Hey, I couldn't find anywhere I searched for the music played by emily in her last, the "My Death" by her band in the VN, can anyone point in the right direction?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So level 5 is the limit a super human can reach
According to scientists from H.E.R.O. who have been making artificial levelup serums which are known to give inferior results to natural levelups.

Ella theorizes that it is indeed the limit because the monster progenitors have a Plan in mind and thus want you to be strong enough to fulfill your role in their Plan but not so strong as to be a threat... but I am unconvinced.
Ella also got to her level 5 by stealing and using a vial of their levelup potion.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
According to scientists from H.E.R.O. who have been making artificial levelup serums which are known to give inferior results to natural levelups.

Ella theorizes that it is indeed the limit because the monster progenitors have a Plan in mind and thus want you to be strong enough to fulfill your role in their Plan but not so strong as to be a threat... but I am unconvinced.
Ella also got to her level 5 by stealing and using a vial of their levelup potion.
I wonder; mc able to level up +1 by eating monster deryil??

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Getting an exception after not fighting Ella WeirdWorld
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many power points did you have there? I got that too and been wondering if it's related to having the max number allowed early on. It never happened in the past when I did it but in this build it gives that, which is why it's odd.

If the Dev reads this, I played through with less stats at the section and it worked so I'm assuming it has to do with having too high of stats.

My stats were Power - 9, Skill - 1, Cor - 1 which causes the error during the Ella Apartment scene.

My test playthrough I just ran has Power - 6, Skill - 2, Corruption - 1 and it had no errors during that part.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
How many power points did you have there? I got that too and been wondering if it's related to having the max number allowed early on. It never happened in the past when I did it but in this build it gives that, which is why is odd.

If the Dev reads this, I played through with less stats at it worked so I'm assuming it has to do with having too high of stats.

My stats were Power - 9, Skill - 1, Cor - 1 which causes the error during the Ella Apartment scene.

My test playthrough I just ran has Power - 6, Skill - 2, Corruption - 1 and it had no errors during that part.
9 power, 1 skill, 1 corruption after 4 training. Might be it

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, that could be the problem since you have the same amount as me and we both got it. Hopefully it's fixed before next update because that part does have Ella drop some interesting information. I plan on updating all my old saves to avoid errors.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Getting an exception after not fighting Ella WeirdWorld
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many power points did you have there? I got that too and been wondering if it's related to having the max number allowed early on. It never happened in the past when I did it but in this build it gives that, which is why it's odd.

If the Dev reads this, I played through with less stats at the section and it worked so I'm assuming it has to do with having too high of stats.

Yeah, that could be the problem since you have the same amount as me and we both got it. Hopefully it's fixed before next update because that part does have Ella drop some interesting information. I plan on updating all my old saves to avoid errors.
While we wait for the dev to acknowledge your bug report I made a tiny patch to try and fix it, didn't test it though. If you're interested, just extract it into the game's main folder and overwrite the file.

• Wow
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes