Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Well I would love to have someone tell me why this is the only game that doesnt work here...

Wed Sep 14 18:14:53 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.07s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.04s
Loading error handling took 0.09s
Loading script took 1.83s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 10)
Running init code took 0.19s
Loading analysis data took 0.02s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.03s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.14s
DPI scale factor: 1.250000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.24s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.15s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.01s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.05s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.24s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 2560, 1440)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 516.94'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(2379, 1338) drawable=(2379, 1338)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Try to update your GPU driver

If it still doesn't work:
Launch the game while holding the Shift key to open this menu
( Select game, hold shift, press enter, keep holding shift until you have this : )

1663347375034.png

In the "Renderer" part, put it on "auto" , and if it's already on auto, try selecting different things until it work

Last edited:

Glass-Shadow

Nov 15, 2018
Try to update your GPU driver

If it still doesn't work:
Launch the game while holding the Shift key to open this menu
( Select game, hold shift, press enter, keep holding shift until you have this : )

View attachment 2047203

In the "Renderer" part, put it on "auto" , and if it's already on auto, try selecting different things until it work
Wow thanks !! ANGLE2 made it for me. Its still weird that its the only game in like 100+ more that do this.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So it's coming out sometime this week? Since it's a 10 to 14 day wait for public, I think, it should be released around October 5th at the earliest for everyone else. Depending on the exact date it releases. That's actually perfect. It gives me time to clear out all the other games I'm playing so I can devote my full attention to this when it comes out.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Started pledging on patreon for the first time in a while cuz this shit is too good. The patreon build is estimated to be out this week, although from a few previous releases it might take till sunday, not sure.

Also, drink water kids (over 18).

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The patreon build is estimated to be out this week, although from a few previous releases it might take till sunday, not sure.
Honestly, with how amazing that game is, I wouldn't be mad a a rythm of two updates a year. Last time I picked up a game for the smut and kept going for the story was like 15 years ago with Katawa Shoujo. Games that good are way too rare.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Reactions: Silverfan936

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I really feel like once this game gets completed we should have a community poll abt how the players feel abt ella

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Does anyone here know how the poll results went?
Hey all. First up, where's 0.9? Coming next week. Last estimate was overly optimistic, too much drawing to do in too short a time, plus bugs, so I'm sorry about that. I generally like to make optimistic estimations because it pushes me to get things out faster, sometimes its enough to meet the estimation, sometimes it isn't.

Next, the poll results. It occurs to me that I may not have properly explained how the h-scene poll works for my newer patrons, so here's a short explanation.

I give a list of h-scene themes that can be voted on by patrons in the monster tier and up. Votes are weighted by the patron's tier, so Monster = 1, Hero = 2, Apostle = 3, Eye of God = 4, Unknown =5, God = 6. The winner of the poll gets that specific theme added to the next update, this doesn't mean none of the other themes will be present in the update, it just means I'll write an extra h-scene specifically for the winner. So yeah, that's how it works. As for the results? Here they are, fully weighted for all the tiers and combining Patron/Subscribestar

Tentacle - 36

NTR - 15

Gender Bender - 75

Futa - 40

Dick in Vagina - 47

Blowjob - 27

Anal - 30

Trap - 40

Furry - 35

Titjob - 30

Voyeurism - 23

So, looks like Gender Bender wins, followed by classic cock in pussy sex in second, and then futa in third. Good to see what people are thinking, first place gets an extra scene in the next update, which like I said, comes next week.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Hey all. First up, where's 0.9? Coming next week. Last estimate was overly optimistic, too much drawing to do in too short a time, plus bugs, so I'm sorry about that. I generally like to make optimistic estimations because it pushes me to get things out faster, sometimes its enough to meet the estimation, sometimes it isn't.

Next, the poll results. It occurs to me that I may not have properly explained how the h-scene poll works for my newer patrons, so here's a short explanation.

I give a list of h-scene themes that can be voted on by patrons in the monster tier and up. Votes are weighted by the patron's tier, so Monster = 1, Hero = 2, Apostle = 3, Eye of God = 4, Unknown =5, God = 6. The winner of the poll gets that specific theme added to the next update, this doesn't mean none of the other themes will be present in the update, it just means I'll write an extra h-scene specifically for the winner. So yeah, that's how it works. As for the results? Here they are, fully weighted for all the tiers and combining Patron/Subscribestar

Tentacle - 36

NTR - 15

Gender Bender - 75

Futa - 40

Dick in Vagina - 47

Blowjob - 27

Anal - 30

Trap - 40

Furry - 35

Titjob - 30

Voyeurism - 23

So, looks like Gender Bender wins, followed by classic cock in pussy sex in second, and then futa in third. Good to see what people are thinking, first place gets an extra scene in the next update, which like I said, comes next week.
Hooooray fem mc is back !!!!!!!!!!!!

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes