mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ella is best girl don't Me.
> Gives you super-powers
> Even supervised to make sure you don't die. (see friend who introduced you, who failed to get powers and she saved him)
> Teaches you magic spells how to use your superpowers better
> Hot freaky sex (cunt tail, brainjob, etc)

Honestly it would take a metric fuckton of betrayal from her to outweigh the sheer awesomeness of that girl.
"has nice tiddies and sucked your dick" or "is cute" doesn't even come close to comparing to giving you powers.
the only waifu that comes even close is the mafia girl, because she fights by your side. But it is still a whole different category.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
> Gives you super-powers
> Even supervised to make sure you don't die. (see friend who introduced you, who failed to get powers and she saved him)

Honestly it would take a metric fuckton of betrayal from her to outweigh the sheer awesomeness of that girl.
"has nice tiddies and sucked your dick" or "is cute" doesn't even come close to comparing to giving you powers.
the only waifu that comes even close is the mafia girl, because she fights by your side. But it is still a whole different category.
I love the kind of woman that will actually just kill me.
Y’know, when I left the the house today I was thinking, damn, I hope some hot chick paints my brains all over some fucking hallway.
And here we are. I mean really, just absolutely destroy me. I’m talkin’ watermelon in the thighs level carnage.
And I want it to scare the shit out of me.
I mean I hope I piss myself.
I hope I piss myself and you call me your little “peepee pisspiss boy.”
I want you to fuck me up.
I mean I want you to make me your bitch.
Your little peepee-piss-myself-bitch. I want it to get embarrassing.
I mean like… weirdly embarrassing, unsanitary too.
We should be entirely different people by the end of the first eight hours.
Do you understand what I’m trying to say here? I mean, I’m a real freak, I’m not normal. Ma’am, please, you have to crush me.

Ella best goth girlfriend that wont cut her wrist

Edit:Try typing "fem mc" and @AllanTrumbull will give you free facepalm reaction!!!!!useful to farm that reaction point(y)

Edit#2:See?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
> Gives you super-powers

> She doesn't really give you the superpowers, just the pill for the lure. Even with the Monster thing, the MC could've died.

> She doesn't really supervise, as she admitted herself, she creates obstacles to fuck him over in the name of making you stronger. She also purposely formed wedges inside your friend group among several other things. Like almost getting all of our friends killed at the Frat Party.

> The stuff she taught us was helpful, to a certain degree.

> She's hot and the sex is great so you'll get no disagreement here.

I definitely don't trust Ella all that much, personally. As Deus said, "if you want to get involved with her, you better be strong enough to impress". She absolutely would throw us under the bus, if she had too.

As for Alice, she is the best girl in the game and there's really no one that surpass her since she's genuine about it and doesn't have secret motives towards the MC. Ella would be in 2nd Place. Now, obviously, taste in women is subjective but from the story perspective, Alice has treated the MC like an actual love partner and is more loyal to him than Ella probably will ever be, at this point in time.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
> She doesn't really give you the superpowers, just the pill for the lure. Even with the Monster thing, the MC could've died.

> She doesn't really supervise, as she admitted herself, she creates obstacles to fuck him over in the name of making you stronger. She also purposely formed wedges inside your friend group among several other things. Like almost getting all of our friends killed at the Frat Party.

> The stuff she taught us was helpful, to a certain degree.

> She's hot and the sex is great so you'll get no disagreement here.

I definitely don't trust Ella all that much, personally. As Deus said, "if you want to get involved with her, you better be strong enough to impress". She absolutely would throw us under the bus, if she had too.

As for Alice, she is the best girl in the game and there's really no one that surpass her since she's genuine about it and doesn't have secret motives towards the MC. Ella would be in 2nd Place. Now, obviously, taste in women is subjective but from the story perspective, Alice has treated the MC like an actual love partner and is more loyal to him than Ella probably will ever be, at this point in time.
Is curious how a person who declares herself "not girlfriend material" is the best love interest someone can wish for.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is curious how a person who declares herself "not girlfriend material" is the best love interest someone can wish for.
Right? That's the odd thing about it. She's not even my favorite(she's in my top 5 though) but it's undeniable that she's one of the best love interest, from within the story itself.

Though, no one beats Mommy 4th overall. I don't see other girls in game whispering me sweet gibberish at all kinds of unmonsterly hours of the day. :oops:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
A question for who follow the game, the dev said anything about a steam release in the future?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm glad NTR got last place. :KEK:

And more FeMC is always great. It feels a bit underused lately.
We got to see her last update with Angelina quest. Outside of that, I can't really think of a scenario where she would've fit in the past updates. That said, I do hope for some Girl on Girl with Ella. I don't know why but I always wanted to see the MC use that form for a scene with Ella. Tentacles and stuff going in and out of all kinds of places.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
I really feel like once this game gets completed we should have a community poll abt how the players feel abt ella
She's crazy as hell.... but i kinda dig crazy chicks so i'm good with her sticking around in the Harem.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Hey all. First up, where's 0.9? Coming next week. Last estimate was overly optimistic, too much drawing to do in too short a time, plus bugs, so I'm sorry about that. I generally like to make optimistic estimations because it pushes me to get things out faster, sometimes its enough to meet the estimation, sometimes it isn't.

Next, the poll results. It occurs to me that I may not have properly explained how the h-scene poll works for my newer patrons, so here's a short explanation.

I give a list of h-scene themes that can be voted on by patrons in the monster tier and up. Votes are weighted by the patron's tier, so Monster = 1, Hero = 2, Apostle = 3, Eye of God = 4, Unknown =5, God = 6. The winner of the poll gets that specific theme added to the next update, this doesn't mean none of the other themes will be present in the update, it just means I'll write an extra h-scene specifically for the winner. So yeah, that's how it works. As for the results? Here they are, fully weighted for all the tiers and combining Patron/Subscribestar

Tentacle - 36

NTR - 15

Gender Bender - 75

Futa - 40

Dick in Vagina - 47

Blowjob - 27

Anal - 30

Trap - 40

Furry - 35

Titjob - 30

Voyeurism - 23

So, looks like Gender Bender wins, followed by classic cock in pussy sex in second, and then futa in third. Good to see what people are thinking, first place gets an extra scene in the next update, which like I said, comes next week.
Thank you for posting the results. Futa also seems to have tied third with trap.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Her pill directly and intentionally resulted in MC's superpowers. Without her pill, you never would have gotten any

> Could have died
Risk I am willing to take for super powers.
Also, you realize that if her giving you the pill does not count as her giving you super powers then it also doesn't count as risk of death.

The pill itself doesn't risk death and give powers... it only acts as a lure for a monster, then the monster it lured risks death and gives power.
You are trying to have it both ways by saying it does not count for powers and does count for risk.
I think they both count as coming from her, both the risk and the powers. Due to how direct the link is.
You are talking about post monsterification.
I said she supervises the initial encounter with the monsters, and explicitly intervenes to save the guy who took the pill. as per
a. your friend who took her pill and failed to get powers, but was saved by her intervening
b. the fact she was literally there watching you while you get your powers.

and yes I am aware that sometimes even with her care people she gives power to end up dying. I am not saying there are no risks at all, but that she is not completely throwing you to the wolves.

Last edited:

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Hey all. First up, where's 0.9? Coming next week. Last estimate was overly optimistic, too much drawing to do in too short a time, plus bugs, so I'm sorry about that. I generally like to make optimistic estimations because it pushes me to get things out faster, sometimes its enough to meet the estimation, sometimes it isn't.

Next, the poll results. It occurs to me that I may not have properly explained how the h-scene poll works for my newer patrons, so here's a short explanation.

I give a list of h-scene themes that can be voted on by patrons in the monster tier and up. Votes are weighted by the patron's tier, so Monster = 1, Hero = 2, Apostle = 3, Eye of God = 4, Unknown =5, God = 6. The winner of the poll gets that specific theme added to the next update, this doesn't mean none of the other themes will be present in the update, it just means I'll write an extra h-scene specifically for the winner. So yeah, that's how it works. As for the results? Here they are, fully weighted for all the tiers and combining Patron/Subscribestar

Tentacle - 36

NTR - 15

Gender Bender - 75

Futa - 40

Dick in Vagina - 47

Blowjob - 27

Anal - 30

Trap - 40

Furry - 35

Titjob - 30

Voyeurism - 23

So, looks like Gender Bender wins, followed by classic cock in pussy sex in second, and then futa in third. Good to see what people are thinking, first place gets an extra scene in the next update, which like I said, comes next week.
Hmmm, so does the gender bender apply to the MC himself or will he gender bender someone again? Nice to know that the update is soon though.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Her pill directly and intentionally resulted in MC's superpowers. Without her pill, you never would have gotten any

> Could have died
Risk I am willing to take for super powers.
Also, you realize that if her giving you the pill does not count as her giving you super powers then it also doesn't count as risk of death.

The pill itself doesn't risk death and give powers... it only acts as a lure for a monster, then the monster it lured risks death and gives power.
You are trying to have it both ways by saying it does not count for powers and does count for risk.
I think they both count as coming from her, both the risk and the powers. Due to how direct the link is.

You are talking about post monsterification.
I said she supervises the initial encounter with the monsters, and explicitly intervenes to save the guy who took the pill. as per
a. your friend who took her pill and failed to get powers, but was saved by her intervening
b. the fact she was literally there watching you while you get your powers.

and yes I am aware that sometimes even with her care people she gives power to end up dying. I am not saying there are no risks at all, but that she is not completely throwing you to the wolves.
Like I said, the pill is a lure for the Monster themselves. Ella didn't give him any powers "herself". It's the result of the Monster directly infecting you. All Ella did was risk the MC dying from it since he could've monsterfied or been killed as a result of the Monsters she lured coming. That is potentially Ella's fault.

She only "saved" his friend because he had a bad reaction to the pill itself and the monster that came was most likely weaker than her. The MC on the other hand was up against the 3rd and 4th, who are vastly superior to her. If he monsterfied at the end, she would've killed him. If they decided to just eat the MC, Ella would've just stood there "supervising" and you would be shit out of luck. That's the one big detail you were missing while pointing out "she's supervising the MC there". He managed to survive the encounter on his own.

The point is that Ella isn't all that benevolent. She will throw you to the wolves completely and using only early scenes in the game doesn't disprove that. Especially with the 3rd and 4th in the beginning. She sets you up to get killed multiple times since you've became a superhuman. She almost killed you herself. The MC being strong enough to overcome it all doesn't make what she did not wrong.

Did her actions lead to the MC getting superpowers from Monsters, themselves? Yes. Were the superpowers worth the risk? Absolutely, like I said to her in-game. That still doesn't mean she had only good intentions in mind for the MC though.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
> Gives you super-powers

> Gives you super-powers
She does not give you superpowers, you are just lucky that you survived the attack. And once she gets hat she wants she kills you anyway.

> Even supervised to make sure you don't die.
Yeah, no. Her strategy is "If he dies, he dies, I'll just get another chump". She saved the friend because she was running out of test subjects, and she knew she was scraping at the bottom of the barrel with him. Mostly pity, nothing too deep. And anyway, the MC attracted very high tier monsters (which she wanted), and the friend attracted some low level monster which was useless.

To fatten up the cow, so that the final meat is tastier. Her end goal is to make you as strong as possible and then absorb you.

Yeah cant argue with that.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The point is that Ella isn't all that benevolent. She will throw you to the wolves completely and using only early scenes in the game doesn't disprove that.
I'll somewhat disagree with that. I'd say she is "somewhat" benevolent, but in a very much "survival of the fitest" kind of way. After all, she doesn't throw hurdles at the MC to get him killed, othersise she'd have found a way to rat him out to HERO right away. Hell, she'd have outed his double identity even.
However, she does so that he gets stronger. It's in his benefit, and she did admit doing that with all her "pupils". But she doesn't do it in a Mister Miyagi style. She doesn't throw little balls to dodge, she throws freaking steamrollers. But still, in the end, it is for the benefit of her pupils that she does so, except she doesn't pull any punches and if they are found lacking, they'll just die.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hmmm, so does the gender bender apply to the MC himself or will he gender bender someone again? Nice to know that the update is soon though.
That's very likely meaning the MC using his female/futa form. No other character has changed gender so far, and the MC's control over transforming others isn't good enough for him to genderbend anyone else, since he doesn't choose the changes per say but fuel the natural process (except when he turns people into meatballs).

Reactions: New Kid
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes