SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Avoidable drug rape Netorare on one of the character's routes. I don't know the exact vibe b/c Netorare makes me limper than a popsicle on the sun and I didn't do the route. Everything I know is based on what has been said in the discord or forums.

It is optional- there is a hot vanilla route as an alternative. The in game choice is super obvious.
Thanks

Reactions: GaRbS and monk_56

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
Btw, speaking of random scenarios in our new-content-starved-heads. As we just learned that superhumans are sterile, I wondered whether MC could theoreticly just override it with his shapeshifting. With the kind of shit he's able to pull off now or in foreseeable future, fixing his balls to pump out the right juice doesnt appear too far-fetched.
would def want to see that, maybe at lvl 5 since we kinda do weird physics at that point then we might be able to do it, plus would give mc's dad some joy even if he is a creep.

but also in theory we can shape shift down to a cellular level right? or am I remembering things wrong. we could I think shapeshift the sperm to be able to actually work unlike other super humans.

depends on how special we are/ our abilities are. HERO might not have many of our "type" of heros right? maybe they do but, very few probably.

This is just some crack theory:

come to think of it wouldn't a goal of HERO be to some how repopulate the world with evolved people with powers, so figuring out how to breed more is part of their priority without monster coming in? idk just a theory as they are supposedly "Humanities' best interest" or something along those lines

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
would def want to see that, maybe at lvl 5 since we kinda do weird physics at that point then we might be able to do it, plus would give mc's dad some joy even if he is a creep.

but also in theory we can shape shift down to a cellular level right? or am I remembering things wrong. we could I think shapeshift the sperm to be able to actually work unlike other super humans.

depends on how special we are/ our abilities are. HERO might not have many of our "type" of heros right? maybe they do but, very few probably.

come to think of it wouldn't a goal of HERO be to some how repopulate the world with evolved people with powers, so figuring out how to breed more is part of their priority without monster coming in? idk just a theory as they are supposedly "Humanities' best interest" or something along those lines
I can think of a few problems with it and why they don't prioritize it as a goal, if it was possible. Time being a major factor. The monsters are increasing in activity now. If you bred "superhuman babies" it'll take at least 15 years for them to actually be ready and that's if they don't turn into monsters or have defects themselves.

Another thing would be finding enough Superhumans to actually reproduce that much. If I remember right, there's only like 500 to 1000 in Hero. Least than that are actually powerful. You'll have to find and turn way too many humans which would require the same thing as above, time. You also run the risk of them turning into monsters too during the process which would also backfire and give the monsters new allies.

The last thing is the monsters themselves could also indoctrinate them all. Since they all would be part monster there's a possibility that they could convert the entire superhuman race under them. The same way the MC used Mother 4th to make the Minyaks submit and he's only lvl 2. Imagine the Numbered themselves doing it personally or even this Dark God.

With all of those possibilities, you run the risk of losing entirely at each of those steps. Even if they succeeded it would be too late since the monsters would've increased their own numbers themselves by infecting others. Remember, Ella said there's possibly 100s of 1000s of monsters in the world and she was just guessing at that time. It could be increasing rapidly.

That's just how I would see it going if they tried to breed them.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
Btw, speaking of random scenarios in our new-content-starved-heads. As we just learned that superhumans are sterile, I wondered whether MC could theoreticly just override it with his shapeshifting. With the kind of shit he's able to pull off now or in foreseeable future, fixing his balls to pump out the right juice doesnt appear too far-fetched.

i ask this Hypothetical several pages ago & some people were against the idea of the MC possibly impregnating people even though it is hinted at several times in the game (Bailey & Minyak) & it would be funny as hell if the MC could impregnate himself during one of the masterbaiting scenes (the one where you rail yourself with your own Tenticals).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
i ask this Hypothetical several pages ago & some people were against the idea of the MC possibly impregnating people even though it is hinted at several times in the game (Bailey & Minyak) & it would be funny as hell if the MC could impregnate himself during one of the masterbaiting scenes (the one where you rail yourself with your own Tenticals).
I mean, the Minyak thing was very explicit about it being a thing. I pointed it out when it was first brought up by someone that was worried about the MC being sterile. The Minyak said she wanted the MC's "Greater Spawn" seed for offspring. Like I said back then on this topic, I think the MC and superhumans can breed with monsters. I also don't think Tiffany's info is absolute.

Now if the dev goes back and change that Minyak dialogue then fair enough. It would've been fine if that info came from the MC but it came from Minyak and it would know if breeding is possible. As long as that line is there, it's going to be hard to take Tiffany's word as fact. At least when it comes to Superhumans mating with Monsters. I hope it's clarified at some point or their(Tiffany's and/or Minyak's) dialogue is altered a bit for consistency sake.

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
I can think of a few problems with it and why they don't prioritize it as a goal, if it was possible. Time being a major factor. The monsters are increasing in activity now. If you bred "superhuman babies" it'll take at least 15 years for them to actually be ready and that's if they don't turn into monsters or have defects themselves.

Another thing would be finding enough Superhumans to actually reproduce that much. If I remember right, there's only like 500 to 1000 in Hero. Least than that are actually powerful. You'll have to find and turn way too many humans which would require the same thing as above, time. You also run the risk of them turning into monsters too during the process which would also backfire and give the monsters new allies.

The last thing is the monsters themselves could also indoctrinate them all. Since they all would be part monster there's a possibility that they could convert the entire superhuman race under them. The same way the MC used Mother 4th to make the Minyaks submit and he's only lvl 2. Imagine the Numbered themselves doing it personally or even this Dark God.

With all of those possibilities, you run the risk of losing entirely at each of those steps. Even if they succeeded it would be too late since the monsters would've increased their own numbers themselves by infecting others. Remember, Ella said there's possibly 100s of 1000s of monsters in the world and she was just guessing at that time. It could be increasing rapidly.
That is true, that it would take 15 years at least and it wouldn't be great but maybe for a longer term goal for humanity as a whole, think after the threat of the dark god or something as they assume they survive it would have to be worked out, since I do think that they would try to reproduce them maybe without the added affect of needing monsters in the way. which would kinda be like capture/ kill as many parents as possible (which sounds unethical as hell but hey monsters) just like what they have done with the currant members that don't seem to be affected by the moon stuff unless it is shown. just like the traffic light monster with that one guy it seems. Then again speculation on their motives and how they.

plus I think it's implied that HERO has tried something close to breeding super humans because they do have the information, but I wonder is it specifically for human/super or is it super/super or monster/super (which is implied so far, ok for now). I hope we get to see some more of what the human side has done in terms of experimentation, since we know they have been doing stuff

But then again people being able to monsterfy on accident would be the main bottle neck.

does HERO know of the dark god?, Im betting they do

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

Doubt they got the "Humanity Best Interest" goal considering the HERO almost wiped out some rebel on another district

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

That's just how I would see it going if they tried to breed them.
So either bow down to HERO "forcebreeding"rule or got brainfucked and turned into a minion for monster from the moon
Fuck..... i wonder what ella got in store

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That is true, that it would take 15 years at least and it wouldn't be great but maybe for a longer term goal for humanity as a whole, think after the threat of the dark god or something as they assume they survive it would have to be worked out, since I do think that they would try to reproduce them maybe without the added affect of needing monsters in the way. which would kinda be like capture/ kill as many parents as possible (which sounds unethical as hell but hey monsters) just like what they have done with the currant members that don't seem to be affected by the moon stuff unless it is shown. just like the traffic light monster with that one guy it seems. Then again speculation on their motives and how they.

plus I think it's implied that HERO has tried something close to breeding super humans because they do have the information, but I wonder is it specifically for human/super or is it super/super or monster/super (which is implied so far, ok for now). I hope we get to see some more of what the human side has done in terms of experimentation, since we know they have been doing stuff

But then again people being able to monsterfy on accident would be the main bottle neck.

does HERO know of the dark god?, Im betting they do
There's no doubt that Hero knows about the Dark God. Though I believe it would mostly be the higher ups in the organization.

So either bow down to HERO "forcebreeding"rule or got brainfucked and turned into a minion for monster from the moon
Fuck..... i wonder what ella got in store
Who knows. Hell, imagine if Ella somehow comes out as the lesser evil of the 3 groups.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
There's no doubt that Hero knows about the Dark God. Though I believe it would mostly be the higher ups in the organization.

Who knows. Hell, imagine if Ella somehow comes out as the lesser evil of the 3 groups.
Now imagine HERO in reality is a cult AKA Cthulhu followers or something the like.

And who knows, maybe Ella is the lesser evil (being selfish doesn't make you the bad guy per se).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now imagine HERO in reality is a cult AKA Cthulhu followers or something the like.

And who knows, maybe Ella is the lesser evil (being selfish doesn't make you the bad guy per se).
It wouldn't even shock me if Hero was working with one of the Numbered. Hell, it could be that powerful one from the dead end with Ella and the 4th, who it killed.

As for Ella. She's not evil from being selfish. She's evil because she had a school full of children massacred. She also manipulated people into becoming superhumans, which I might add, caused a lot of death at that dorm party with Kenny. Not to mention, she released an even more dangerous monster and told him to go on a hunting spree just to distract Hero. That's just some of what we know currently. She could've did even more terrible things. While she may potentially be a lesser of those 3, she's still pretty evil, in my opinion.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It wouldn't even shock me if Hero was working with one of the Numbered. Hell, it could be that powerful one from the dead end with Ella and the 4th, who it killed.

As for Ella. She's not evil from being selfish. She's evil because she had a school full of children massacred. She also manipulated people into becoming superhumans, which I might add, caused a lot of death at that dorm party with Kenny. Not to mention, she released an even more dangerous monster and told him to go on a hunting spree just to distract Hero. That's just some of what we know currently. She could've did even more terrible things. While she may potentially be a lesser of those 3, she's still pretty evil, in my opinion.
Well, yes, I don't disagree with you, just made me think the same when playing Vampire The Masquerade, when your humanity is so low that your morals turns so grey that they are basically doesn't exists.
Like a sociopath, I meant, she can be evil, or simply do bad things because she doesn't see it as evil, don't know how to explain.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
For some reason after tiffany says she delayed hero from finding you for 2 or something years I get this weird feeling that weird world will make the mc go into hiding then do a timeskip where in ella rampages keeping hero busy before the mc is finally caught and has to work with hero to free his friends or something to fulfill the xander or the x headgear guys prophecy from HERO

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, yes, I don't disagree with you, just made me think the same when playing Vampire The Masquerade, when your humanity is so low that your morals turns so grey that they are basically doesn't exists.
Like a sociopath, I meant, she can be evil, or simply do bad things because she doesn't see it as evil, don't know how to explain.
I get what you mean. The MC is similar in that regard. They both operate on something similar to the Law of the jungle or "the strong dictates what's right and wrong". Ella, for example, didn't see anything wrong with messing with the MC. She just straight up tells him he should've got stronger so it wouldn't have happened.

Both of them got a few screws loose in their heads, to be frank.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
For some reason after tiffany says she delayed hero from finding you for 2 or something years I get this weird feeling that weird world will make the mc go into hiding then do a timeskip where in ella rampages keeping hero busy before the mc is finally caught and has to work with hero to free his friends or something to fulfill the xander or the x headgear guys prophecy from HERO
This
also i think one of the reason we enter the H.E.R.O arc because why the fuck WeirdWorld draw skimpy sexy babe superheroine if our mc didnt even roll in the hay with it just my opinion tho

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
This
also i think one of the reason we enter the H.E.R.O arc because why the fuck WeirdWorld draw skimpy sexy babe superheroine if our mc didnt even roll in the hay with it just my opinion tho

Well yeah, that's a valid point.
Tho me myself, I don't exacly see MC joining HERO.
First, MC doesn't really strike me as a taem player for some reason. He did fight together with Alice against Klaus, but that certainly wasn't planned, it just happened that way. The only other close co-op he did, was gangbanging Tess with Deryl. MC seams like the kind of guy that prefers to do things alone, in his own way. Not really how it's done in HERO, from what we've seen.
Second, with what happened to Deryl, HERO will probably want to kill him, and/or catch, put in lab, and poke him with needles for science and entertainment. Got a feeling that MC would not want to take part in that.

I do think that MC will more or less play with HERO, but without full commitment. Like he does with women.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes