Festerbloom

Mar 6, 2022
Its something we've discussed on the board before. The MCs powerset is kind of all in on flexibility over raw power and there have been very few straight up superhuman on superhuman fights so far. There are many areas that haven't really been explained/explored like how Alice and Micheal are so durable,strong and hard to hurt compared to us or Danica who are relatively "soft" even though the MC is evolved. Or how jake is effected by the distilled poisons we create and still manages to recover despite not having the kind of regeneration we have. Could we take a superhuman's limb off and then attrition them? The toughness of characters is scaled differently and we dont really have a good idea of where someone like us actually stands since we dont have outright power on our side.

We also seem to run into way too many bad match-ups everywhere, Klaus and Danica both efficiently damaged flesh, Deryl had prep and full knowledge of what hurts us, Micheal seems to be tipped to get heat/energy type powers which hurt us pretty bad, and Alice's powerset straight up explode us. Not to mention HERO's people like Alex, Nassim, Nico and Clark all match up well against us. We don't seem to luck out much against other superhumans because brute force rarely seems to be on our side.

All that to say that so far atleast we are a far bigger threat as an assassin than a brawler
I agree for the most on how the Mc's power is focused on flexibility and creativity, the point I was trying to make that when the plays to his strengths the output is much greater than the imput. The Mc is going against people who have the clear stat advantage and standing as there equal or better.
You can examine this with Jake, someone who was close to being the Mc's equal on the face of it. Head on Jake can barely prevail against the Mc with help. But the moment the Mc gets the proper strategy going, it doesn't even the odds, the Mc crushes Jake. Jake needed a giant army to even the odds.

Festerbloom

Mar 6, 2022
Yeah, and it kind applies extra to this game, because it seems that when people get "infected" by the monster, they just fucking die.

I was betting there was going to be a plot-twist later on where one of the characters is infected but his body does not dissolve or anything, then later on he finds his own body or something.

But now i'm not so sure, since the body dissolving doesn't seem to be the case for everybody, like the dude who was electrocuted in the last update.
It's also interesting to note that it's apparently important for people to be infected with the monster trait before they die. Oscar is both noted to have weaker powers and being inque do to this not being the case. In exchange for a stronger body due to incomplete monsterication.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
hello you beautiful fans of weirdworld, I've got a question. Does anyone know how to get the 3rd last and fourth last scenes for the gallery, not too sure how to get it. Thanks in advance!
I think those are the new Tess/Jess scenes, if you download an early build of this last release it was bugged and you couldn't get those scenes. Try downloading the latest one and loading an early save, that will probably solve the issue.

None as far I remember.
Hmmm, maybe it's gated behind affection points? Which was the last scene you got with her and how many points you had with her?

Reactions: RicksTheBricks
Dec 1, 2021
I don't think they'll do an RE8 twist. Just not that type of story.
I still have the feeling that they will do a plot-twist with the MC later on where it's revealed that he is actually just some kind of spawn of the monsters and he actually absorbed the original MC, he just thinks he is the MC because he stole all of his memories.

Like the the narrator says in the dinner scene when you choose to absorb the dude that tried to kill you, "You feel as if you could just turn into this guy, with his mannerisms and memories, then walk into his life as him like nothing happened."

The game that inspired the developer, Prototype, had a similar plot-twist too.

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
I still have the feeling that they will do a plot-twist with the MC later on where it's revealed that he is actually just some kind of spawn of the monsters and he actually absorbed the original MC, he just thinks he is the MC because he stole all of his memories.

Like the the narrator says in the dinner scene when you choose to absorb the dude that tried to kill you, "You feel as if you could just turn into this guy, with his mannerisms and memories, then walk into his life as him like nothing happened."

The game that inspired the developer, Prototype, had a similar plot-twist too.
if that's the case ship of Theseus all the way, plus we already have deryal swapped sooo it's the case of the body/ identity snatchers.
But seriously I don't think it's going to happen but it would be a welcomed suprise.

also is there a scene for emily and that one person after or during the up date? you know after getting the finger bone from shadow. (I forgot what her name was...)

Dec 1, 2021
if that's the case ship of Theseus all the way, plus we already have deryal swapped sooo it's the case of the body/ identity snatchers.
But seriously I don't think it's going to happen but it would be a welcomed suprise.
I hope it's the case because it would be a cool plot-twist, and i love seeing my protagonists going into a existential crisis.
also is there a scene for emily and that one person after or during the up date? you know after getting the finger bone from shadow. (I forgot what her name was...)
Be more specific, of what scene are you speaking off?

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

I hope it's the case because it would a cool plot-twist, and i love seeing my protagonists going into a existential crisis.

Be more specific, of what scene are you speaking off?
He's probably referring to Christie with Emily.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Hmmm, maybe it's gated behind affection points? Which was the last scene you got with her and how many points you had with her?
The previous scene with her I think was with her mother.
Amber event: 14
Amber affection: 6

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
The previous scene with her I think was with her mother.
Amber event: 14
Amber affection: 6
Yeah you are low on Amber points, I reloaded an earlier save to be sure and in that hug event that you can tell that you love her I had 8 affection points at Amber event 8 IIRC, and in the end of this update I had 15. Try reloading an early save around the time you fight Jake and redo her events to get more affection points; be supportive of her, give her money when you can them, threaten the guys that are bullying her, say that you are not her bf YET when Lola asks, that should probably rake up enough I think. If you wanna be sure, just check the stats screen before and after making a decision, hope that you can get the scenes with this.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yeah you are low on Amber points, I reloaded an earlier save to be sure and in that hug event that you can tell that you love her I had 8 affection points at Amber event 8 IIRC, and in the end of this update I had 15. Try reloading an early save around the time you fight Jake and redo her events to get more affection points; be supportive of her, give her money when you can them, threaten the guys that are bullying her, say that you are not her bf YET when Lola asks, that should probably rake up enough I think. If you wanna be sure, just check the stats screen before and after making a decision, hope that you can get the scenes with this.
ok, thanks

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I dont understand how to read the walkthrough posted at the OP.

I try to get Amber events and if see it correctly I can start it as early as day 3. First take a walk > wank > amber.
I can go for a walk but i dont get the option to wank after that and no Amber events. Only deryl and/or liz.

Now I am at the point where I need to get a ring back and I get the feeling I am missing something.

Any help here?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This game lets you pursue what you want but also moves along the story, which is why a walkthrough is a bit too difficult. You'll never get all the scenes in one playthrough. The freedom of choice is great, it encourages you to play your own playstyle. That said, a walkthrough would encourage you to go the way of maximizing your stats while also playing a way you're probably not interested in trying.

Example, say if you're really interested in Bailey and Danica. But you really want to see the Mother 4th scene in the Minyak fight. Well you can't and you'd have to play a certain way to get it now. Basically ruins your whole playthrough.

I'll even use myself as an example. I already try to maximize my MC's stats and know exactly which love interests I want to pursue, so I don't need a walkthrough. But other players wouldn't enjoy my playstyle because they have different tastes from me and wouldn't do what I would do. I'd have a blood bath behind my MC with 20 corruption points by the time of the last Jake fight. Everyone else, isn't a huge sicko like me so they'll have like around 10.

I said all of this to say, try to play your own way. You'll enjoy the game more and if you really need help then use the walkthrough as a reference during said scene(s).

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This game lets you pursue what you want but also moves along the story, which is why a walkthrough is a bit too difficult. You'll never get all the scenes in one playthrough. The freedom of choice is great, it encourages you to play your own playstyle. That said, a walkthrough would encourage you to go the way of maximizing your stats while also playing a way you're probably not interested in trying.

Example, say if you're really interested in Bailey and Danica. But you really want to see the Mother 4th scene in the Minyak fight. Well you can't and you'd have to play a certain way to get it now. Basically ruins your whole playthrough.

I'll even use myself as an example. I already try to maximize my MC's stats and know exactly which love interests I want to pursue, so I don't need a walkthrough. But other players wouldn't enjoy my playstyle because they have different tastes from me and wouldn't do what I would do. I'd have a blood bath behind my MC with 20 corruption points by the time of the last Jake fight. Everyone else, isn't a huge sicko like me so they'll have like around 10.

I said all of this to say, try to play your own way. You'll enjoy the game more and if you really need help then use the walkthrough as a reference during said scene(s).
Ye, thats cool and all and defo get what you mean but i was basically asking how to trigger Amber events xD
I played through the house party now and still nothing with her.

Nonetheless I really enjoy the game so far. Haven't encounterd Bailey and Danica yet though.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ye, thats cool and all and defo get what you mean but i was basically asking how to trigger Amber events xD
I played through the house party now and still nothing with her.

Nonetheless I really enjoy the game so far. Haven't encounterd Bailey and Danica yet though.
You can't lol. If you haven't met Bailey and Danica yet then you haven't progress the game far enough for Amber's questline to move forward. :KEK:

Some quests need you to move the storyline along for you to access.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes