DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, so I finished that playthrough. It was pretty much the same. Somehow the MC came off as jealous by being an asshole. Also, I still managed to get Alice's friendship high. I don't even know how that's possible. The 3rd scenes were pretty cool to see.

I saw something interesting at Ella's orphanage when you let the man attack the kids. Someone might've brought it up in the past but you're forced to help them via someone controlling you. I don't know if that's one of the kids power, a 4th wall thing or Ella somehow manipulating us from a distance but that was interesting.

Anyway, the asshole playthrough was alright. My curiosity was satisfied. The parent stuff does point out some difference like the 4th being better at the Memory stuff(obviously) compared to the 3rd who had to touch us and still couldn't read it good(revealed at the end of this update). Could be a hint at the MC seeing Memories from afar in his 3rd Evolution without touching. I vastly preferred being under the 4th though. I feel it fits the MC's hypothetical "mommy issues" he has in my headcanon.

Oh, my stats are:
Power = 83
Skill = 18
Corruption = 25

Public Opinion = 65
Government Opinion = -95

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Anyway, the asshole playthrough was alright. My curiosity was satisfied. The parent stuff does point out some difference like the 4th being better at the Memory stuff(obviously) compared to the 3rd who had to touch us and still couldn't read it good(revealed at the end of this update).
So the 3rd is better at shapeshifting and the 4th mind power? I thought that the choice in the beginning didn't matter and both "got to you" which is why the mc is special as a superhuman
That make me wonder if this will have a bigger impact in the future with evolutions and also wonder what else change depending on your parent monster (only did a playthrough with the 3rd)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Okay, so I finished that playthrough. It was pretty much the same. Somehow the MC came off as jealous by being an asshole. Also, I still managed to get Alice's friendship high. I don't even know how that's possible. The 3rd scenes were pretty cool to see.

I saw something interesting at Ella's orphanage when you let the man attack the kids. Someone might've brought it up in the past but you're forced to help them via someone controlling you. I don't know if that's one of the kids power, a 4th wall thing or Ella somehow manipulating us from a distance but that was interesting.

Anyway, the asshole playthrough was alright. My curiosity was satisfied. The parent stuff does point out some difference like the 4th being better at the Memory stuff(obviously) compared to the 3rd who had to touch us and still couldn't read it good(revealed at the end of this update). Could be a hint at the MC seeing Memories from afar in his 3rd Evolution without touching. I vastly preferred being under the 4th though. I feel it fits the MC's hypothetical "mommy issues" he has in my headcanon.

Oh, my stats are:
Power = 83
Skill = 18
Corruption = 25

Public Opinion = 65
Government Opinion = -95
What is the minimum rate of corruption required to read monster language??

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So the 3rd is better at shapeshifting and the 4th mind power? I thought that the choice in the beginning didn't matter and both "got to you" which is why the mc is special as a superhuman
That make me wonder if this will have a bigger impact in the future with evolutions and also wonder what else change depending on your parent monster (only did a playthrough with the 3rd)
The 3rd is refered to as "The Body" and the 4th as "The Memory".
As for the "fact" that both got to the MC and gifted him, that's just theory, as far as I remember. There are no mention of it as the MC passes out while still being with one, and wakes up in front of both, with no hint as to if the second did anything.

But some of us (me included) theorize that both might have given powers to the MC since he starts out with both a memory reading power and shapeshifting, from the very beginning, while no other superhuman seems to have showed a similar thing. Also the branching power while growing stronger thing doesn't explain why the MC started with both, so that's so far the more likely answer, though not confirmed in game or by WeirdWorld.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hard to tell at this point. The 4th can shapeshift herself and others(makes the MC cock grow larger). That's on top of her having her memory powers and it being useable at a distance.

The 3rd on the other hand, seems to need physical contact to actually read memories and according to the MC it struggled with that part. As for it's shapeshifting prowess, it's unknown currently.

I'm still sticking to my theory that they're twins of sorts. They both have Shapeshifting and Memory reading. Mother 4th, at this point, looks to be better at both. The 3rd might be better at Shapeshifting but he doesn't really showcase his stuff early on and both of them aren't really that present throughout the game to see it. We do know now that the 3rd's not as good at memory reading like the 4th

So I'd guess that the dead ending where it said the MC inherited both with the perfect amount of mutation is referring to the MC getting both abilities they share but perfected version of both. Ella clearly lacks Mother's memory stuff but she has the Shapeshifting of others down good. Who knows what more differences are going to arrive in later updates.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I got a few questions for anyone willing to answer:

1. If you DON'T kill the fat Liz sponsor, then Liz mentions that her and Amber get a full ride together and Lucy is supported financially. My question, if you DO KILL him, is Lucy still supported and/or Liz w/Amber? (i.e Lucy is Mafia covered, Liz and Amber find a better sponsor together?)

2. I'm trying to be a High Corruption Harem Monster (Sleeping with as many women as possible while also maintaining being an asshole to those outside of my circle). Is there a way to SPARE Dancia and NOT KILL Bailey (also potentially sparing the fat sponsor depending on the outcome of Question 1.) While also hitting Level 7 Corruption BEFORE getting to the Giant Monster questionnaire? (plus the " Submit" option?)

3. Side Commitment (Optional Could Live Without) Question: What is every option to get Corruption in order of the story? And is there any missable ones in the side quests?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I got a few questions for anyone willing to answer:

1. If you DON'T kill the fat Liz sponsor, then Liz mentions that her and Amber get a full ride together and Lucy is supported financially. My question, if you DO KILL him, is Lucy still supported and/or Liz w/Amber? (i.e Lucy is Mafia covered, Liz and Amber find a better sponsor together?)

2. I'm trying to be a High Corruption Harem Monster (Sleeping with as many women as possible while also maintaining being an asshole to those outside of my circle). Is there a way to SPARE Dancia and NOT KILL Bailey (also potentially sparing the fat sponsor depending on the outcome of Question 1.) While also hitting Level 7 Corruption BEFORE getting to the Giant Monster questionnaire? (plus the " Submit" option?)

3. Side Commitment (Optional Could Live Without) Question: What is every option to get Corruption in order of the story? And is there any missable ones in the side quests?
There's a lot here to answer but I feel like Bailey and Danica(this hurts to say) don't really matter. Bailey dies later and gives you corruption points or you just let her go which still means she's gone. Danica is likely dead but there's still some hope! Either way both left for good, currently.

Anyway, to answer your question.

1. I always kill the sponser. Liz just decides to do general health or something along those lines. Lucy is never mentioned again, at least for me. You help Amber later via her route so all is well with them all, overall.

2. There might be a way if you can progress Liz or Emily's quest fast enough before the Minyak fight but I'd say you'll most likely have to kill one of them(Danica or Bailey). I think you only need 6 Corruption points to actually see your parent and get the submission scene with Minyak.

3. Liz, Demi, Angelina, and Emily all have corruption points in there sidequest scenes. Of these 4, Angelina might be the only one you can miss if you don't have enough corruption before the Monster scene. I think you need like 10 or above corruption to eat it. The others just require you to kill the guys on their side stuff(Liz and Emily) or to snuff them out(Demi and Clover).

As for Corruption points throughout the story.

- You have the one at the diner by killing the guy when you get jumped.

- During the Kenny fight say you should've killed him and then towards the end follow the feeling before purging it.

- Kill the fat guy and mob guy before the Danica fight(make sure to choose the hooker scene with Alice).

- You gain some for killing Danica and Bailey obviously.

- The Minyak scene with the submission stuff grants corruption.

- The last one before prison is at Hero base where you can kill the guy before meeting Deus.

- After that you get some chunks from Jake's fight by killing the guards and then him at the end(you get to see the 1st as well).

- Lastly, before this update, you also get some by killing the farmer during one of your training sections after you eat their livestock.

This above is all in order of the story events that happen. I could be missing one but the rest of the corruption increases throughout the side quests of the girls listed above. This update, you only get a single point from killing the cops at the mall. That should be about it.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
There's a lot here to answer but I feel like Bailey and Danica(this hurts to say) don't really matter. Bailey dies later and gives you corruption points or you just let her go which still means she's gone. Danica is likely dead but there's still some hope! Either way both left for good, currently.

1. I always kill the sponser. Liz just decides to do general health or something along those lines. Lucy is never mentioned again, at least for me. You help Amber later via her route so all is well with them all, overall.

2. There might be a way if you can progress Liz or Emily's quest fast enough before the Minyak fight but I'd say you'll most likely have to kill one of them(Danica or Bailey). I think you only need 6 Corruption points to actually see your parent and get the submission scene with Minyak.

3. Liz, Demi, Angelina, and Emily all have corruption points in there sidequest scenes. Of these 4, Angelina might be the only one you can miss if you don't have enough corruption before the Monster scene. I think you need like 10 or above corruption to eat it. The others just require you to kill the guys on their side stuff(Liz and Emily) or to snuff them out(Demi and Clover).

- During the Kenny fight say you should've killed him and then towards the end follow the feeling before purging it.

- Kill the fat guy and mob guy before the Danica fight(make sure to choose the hooker scene with Alice).

- The last one before prison is at Hero base where you can kill the guy before meeting Deus.

- After that you get some chunks from Jake's fight by killing the guards and then him at the end(you get to see the 1st as well).

- Lastly, before this update, you also get some by killing the farmer during one of your training sections after you eat their livestock.

This above is all in order of the story events that happen. I could be missing one but the rest of the corruption increases throughout the side quests of the girls listed above. This update, you only get a single point from killing the cops at the mall. That should be about it.
I love you, I see you all the time on here, had a feeling you were gonna be my savior lol. I didn't realize you could follow the feeling AND THEN kill Kenny, that may be the extra point I needed. Because there is either 1 or 2 you can get from your 2nd Evolution if I'm not mistaken. I'll post an update after I test it replied to this reply.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I love you, I see you all the time on here, had a feeling you were gonna be my savior lol. I didn't realize you could follow the feeling AND THEN kill Kenny, that may be the extra point I needed. Because there is either 1 or 2 you can get from your 2nd Evolution if I'm not mistaken. I'll post an update after I test it replied to this reply.
Okay so far I've done:
1. Kill the thug at the diner (Corruption 1)
2. I should've killed him (Corruption 2)
3. I tried to "Follow the feeling" option and THEN finish him, but it just progresses me to the dead end. (As Terminus Prime mentioned, it worked as I had more power via NOT CHALLENGING ELLA (Corruption 3)

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018

what are the benefits of a gameplay focused on getting corruption points?, are these points gained when you are an asshole to everyone or to others outside your means?
edit: i was wondering if these points are gained just for killing people or also for choosing to make relationships with anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Litvenko

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
3. I tried to "Follow the feeling" option and THEN finish him, but it just progresses me to the dead end.
Yeah, this happens to me too.

I managed to get 24 corruption by killing the fat guy when disguising as a hooker but it seems it's possible to get 25.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
what are the benefits of a gameplay focused on getting corruption points?, are these points gained when you are an asshole to everyone or to others outside your means?
edit: i was wondering if these points are gained just for killing people or also for choosing to make relationships with anyone
The only benefit AFAIK is accessing some content you wouldn't otherwise see but we also don't know how corruption will play into the story further on. I don't remember if corruption actually affects relationships in any meaningful way.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Okay so far I've done:
1. Kill the thug at the diner
2. I should've killed him
3. I tried to "Follow the feeling" option and THEN finish him, but it just progresses me to the dead end.
You need to have max power when you fight Kenny in order to purge the corruption. In order to have that you also need to not fight Ella at her apartment the first time to avoid the dead end there.

I managed 27 corruption on my high corruption play through, and I think that's the maximum that you can get so far.

• Wow
Reactions: GaRbS

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Guys you know you can just use the console and massage your points into whatever you need/want for the story. No need for all the gymnastics :) That way you can have it all. Especially since the game is robustly coded so you dont really break anything by doing it

Last edited:
Reactions: Litvenko

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Guys you know you can just use the console and massage your points into whatever you need/want for the story. No need for all the gymnastics :) That way you can have it all. Especially since the game is robustly coded so you dont really break anything by doing it
I tested that on a cheat playthrough, managed to get the too much power bad ending right after Michael boxing fight iirc but
Whats the code for corruption, i know you can just do power / money / skill += 100
But corruption seem to be something else. I want to go to an old save file to read monster writing without needing to start over and kill everything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS and Litvenko

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay so far I've done:
1. Kill the thug at the diner
2. I should've killed him
I'm late but you should have around 10 Power Points and 2 Corruption for that scene.

You don't really get points for being an asshole. That was just a playstyle I was doing. As for the benefits of corruption, you see more and know more about the monsters than you would other wise. You see the 4th(or 3rd) more and see stuff like Jake's Monster(the 1st). The MC also seems to learn Ella's taught abilities faster or at least uses them. For Example, he uses her shrink ability if you kill that guy at Hero's Base.

As for you question about the points. They're mostly from killing stuff. Relationships don't play a part.

The only benefit AFAIK is accessing some content you wouldn't otherwise see but we also don't know how corruption will play into the story further on. I don't remember if corruption actually affects relationships in any meaningful way.
So basically this for High Corruption. You just know more than you would. You get to understand the Monster Language at parts and so on.

I tested that on a cheat playthrough, managed to get the too much power bad ending right after Michael boxing fight iirc but
Whats the code for corruption, i know you can just do power / money / skill += 100
But corruption seem to be something else. I want to go to an old save file to read monster writing without needing to start over and kill everything
Only reason you got a dead end there was because you wasn't supposed to fight Ella. It always leads to one if you do. Just don't fight her and you keep it all going further.

I personally don't like cheating in games like this but knock yourself out. It is a long game and I don't blame you for just wanting to see said scenes and not lose a lot of time in the process. I spent a couples hours running through with the 3rd as my monster choice and it took a while to finish.

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
I personally don't like cheating in games like this but knock yourself out. It is a long game and I don't blame you for just wanting to see said scenes and not lose a lot of time in the process. I spent a couples hours running through with the 3rd as my monster choice and it took a while to finish.
Same, this is why it was a specific cheat playthrough, to see what happen if you buy cracked face and such. Not one i intend to follow or continue. But there is some scene Id rather not have to do the whole game just to see a bit more lore then switch back to my main save.

Also didn't remember about the Ella part, thought it was the ending if you are too strong too soon.. Still wonder what the hell is the thing that destroy your parent monster

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Is there a way to SPARE Dancia and NOT KILL Bailey (also potentially sparing the fat sponsor depending on the outcome of Question 1.) While also hitting Level 7 Corruption BEFORE getting to the Giant Monster questionnaire? (plus the " Submit" option?)
I've outlined a (crude) route in this post that should allow you to do that. Haven't tested it myself, so do please report back if it works.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes