Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Doesn't that lead to you killing Demi as well ?
Exactly, you can kill demi then, ending that path or wait to Demi be kidnapped to be able to kill clover and make demi furious at you, killing them afterwards in a cabin in the middle of nowhere

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Exactly, you can kill demi then, ending that path or wait to Demi be kidnapped to be able to kill clover and make demi furious at you, killing them afterwards in a cabin in the middle of nowhere
But I lose a Loyal Slave PR agent who works for free..., regardless of my disdain for both characters they do have some uses, so I suppose I'll need to abstain for staining my blades with their blood :(

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No. But it does give access to Mia's route so... Gotta fuck them all, y'know ?
You get access to Mia regardless. Ella still wakes her up. The only thing, I think, that might happen in the future is the 1st will still be around if Jake's still alive. With killing Jake, I believe, we also kill or seal the the 1st along with him.

Do you believe that having Jake as an ally in the future will be worth more than killing him?
For me? No, Jake's not worthy of being my ally. Too easily manipulated and too rash when he fears something. Not to mention, the 1st may be using him for the same thing like all of the other monsters that want their spawn to be Evolution lvl 5.

As far as I'm concerned/aware, I killed 2 birds by offing Jake forever. I don't have to worry about him being a threat later(from an in-game pov, I know he's an ally in the future) or the 1st trying to do whatever it was planning like the other numbered.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
My dude, why are you acting like these crazy Undertale fans that think "you are a bad person" for doing the genocide route?
I did say it is perfectly fine and justified if he is just roleplaying a crazy person.
The weird part to me was when people try to justify it with unreasonable logic.
If they say "I wanted a genocide run" or "I wanted to see what happens" then I have no problems with it at all nor do I think they are a bad person.

in this case there was a miscommunication
he gave IC explanation for "why my insane MC did it" and I misunderstood it to be an OOC explanation that he really believes. Which came off as pretty insane.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
One thing I noticed on the Patreon page is the tier labelled Apostle has a picture of the 3rd. It might be possible that the 12 numbered aren't the oldest monsters, but they're the 12 apostles of the monster god.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
One thing I noticed on the Patreon page is the tier labelled Apostle has a picture of the 3rd. It might be possible that the 12 numbered aren't the oldest monsters, but they're the 12 apostles of the monster god.
It was revealed this update that they may be the parts/extension of some singular God/powerful being. Valravn seems to call them "lords". The 3rd is the Body and the 4th is the Memory. We don't currently know who the other parts are of this god. All we know is the 7th through 12th are either dead or currently in a death like state. The others seem to be sleeping/slumbering, according to Ella. I'm assuming she means 1st through 6th.

This wouldn't change that they're the oldest as they might still be the source of all the other monsters roaming around. Example being that when you enter the 1st's domain(via killing Jake) you see a huge amount of towers and several monsters staring at you. They all could be monsters that came from the 1st. This is purely speculation though as they could just be it's allies or monsters that are enslaved by it.

The dev likely will go more into this all in future updates. Hopefully we see what the 3rd or 4th's domain look like. Ella also found the heart of some powerful monster. I wouldn't be surprised if that was also a part from one of the Deceased Numbered that went by "The Heart". Probably belonged to one of the numbered through 7th - 12th? Same with Tiffany as well. I wouldn't be shocked if Hero found a numbered corpse as well.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
You get access to Mia regardless. Ella still wakes her up. The only thing, I think, that might happen in the future is the 1st will still be around if Jake's still alive. With killing Jake, I believe, we also kill or seal the the 1st along with him.
Somehow I firmly remember a "warning" about killing Jake, closing any future route with Mia.. Which is the only reason i didn't kill him. Especially since his power if cultivated could be too strong, if he grow balls that is.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Alright, after following the feeling and purging with 10 power I was finally able to get 25 corruption at the end of the latest update. No idea how some people are able to get 27 tho.

But I feel like I never have enough corruption to properly understand the monster language when the time comes to see them, that or I just miss it by skipping :KEK:

One day I'm really gonna have to do a proper re-read of this game, it's actually kinda fucking long despite being what, half done at best?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Its complete folks, my Ultimate Corrupt Sex God Build.

Persona Choices:

1. Try to sleep with everyone (straight path + futa if required)

2. Be nice to everyone who's nice to you, in your circle, they fuck you over, get aggressive (i.e Jake and Deryl who pretty much fuck you over for their own ego and gain). And don't care about morale options that don't involve your direct circle. (i.e killing the farmer, threatening people, etc.). Minus Ella, you're smart, not a jock, obviously not your enemy if you pay attention, so be nice; plus she'll be part of the harem. (And I like Ella)

3. Pick every Corruption option MINUS the ones I mention in Key/Major Choices. Example of good ones being;

A. Kill the diner Thug.

B. "I should've killed him" Kenny dialogue.

C. Following the feelings and then kill Kenny.

D. Kill all the Emily Route extortion Thugs.

E. Kill the Thug instead of searching Memories (Alice and MC Infiltration).

F. "Glory to God" Evolution dialogue.

G. Talk to the Tiffany Monster, but kill it with no regard for human life INSTEAD of submitting it (More -Public Opinion, Same Power +Corruption gain).

H. Kill the co worker (During the lab infiltration)

I. Kill all Jake's henchmen.

J. Kill Jake.

K. Eat Angelina's Monster.

L. Kill the farmer (Training Event).

M. Kill all the mall cops.

There are probably more I failed to mention, but you get the gist, just avoid the ones I mention below.

Key/Major Choices:

4. I of course chose the Left Monster (the 4th) in the beginning (for the blowjob) as my parent monster.

5. Spare Erik (Fat Liz Sponsor) to support Lucy for (potential future fling) and give both Liz and Amber a full ride sponsorship.

6. Kill Bailey when asked (Upon rereading, it doesn't seem like we'll see her again if you let her go).

7. Interview as your hero counterpart, but I chose to play the villain. (Choices being; I'm not a hero, I'm looking into them, I'm not bound by the law).

8. Sparing Clover and Demi

9. Prolong the Prison Route (Sleeping with everyone of course).

10. Kill Jake + Henchmen (Give Deryl a time out aka be an ass).

11. Ask about the Mask, take the Eye (Have a feeling it'll be the better choice, just taking longer).

12. Kill the cops at the mall, and have Demi vote against government opinion (trying to be villainous without unnecessary non sense choices).

Stats:

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Looking back on my stats, it make me wonder
Whats the highest affection you can get with Ella ?
For now her affection doesn't seem to affect anything? (on my main playthrough she is at 6 but it's with my Mc distrusting her and telling her he will beat her up one day)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Looking back on my stats, it make me wonder
Whats the highest affection you can get with Ella ?
For now her affection doesn't seem to affect anything? (on my main playthrough she is at 6 but it's with my Mc distrusting her and telling her he will beat her up one day)
I think the initial scenes with her based on affection

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I tested that on a cheat playthrough, managed to get the too much power bad ending right after Michael boxing fight iirc but
Whats the code for corruption, i know you can just do power / money / skill += 100
But corruption seem to be something else. I want to go to an old save file to read monster writing without needing to start over and kill everything
if i remember correctly for corruption its "corrupt". Also bad ends dont key of power or skill atleast in the beginning. They key of "train" as in how many times you have trained. Thats why i said its pretty robustly coded. There are a lot of fail safes to prevent disjointed dialogue or broken paths. Power and skill only start to matter later in the game since you get them from different events. Like the cheerleader path gives you skill for example

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
G. Talk to the Tiffany Monster, but kill it with no regard for human life INSTEAD of submitting it (More -Public Opinion, Same Power +Corruption gain).
Are you intentionally trying to reduce Public Opinion? Making the giant Minyak submit nets the same amount of Corruption as killing everybody, along with positive Public Opinion.

5. Spare Erik (Fat Liz Sponsor) to support Lucy for (potential future fling) and give both Liz and Amber a full ride sponsorship.
You're losing out on a Corruption and a Power point here.

Boopkis

Nov 29, 2017
Played quite a while ago back when it was v6.0 or so. How far the game is from being finished?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes